At the start of this season, there were not a lot of people who gave the Atlanta Falcons much of a shot of winning their division, never mind making it all the way to Super Bowl 51. They have defied the odds, though, and have looked very impressive doing it. The Falcons are in possession of the best offense in football, and while it looked as though the defense may prove to be their Achilles heel, that group has also come together, and have looked very solid in the final few weeks of the season. Atlanta are a deserving participant in the upcoming Super Bowl, but they lack the experience that their opponents, the New England Patriots, will be bringing to the table. That is why they are coming into the big game as the underdog, but let’s take a closer look at their Super Bowl 51 betting odds to see what they have.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.