Wild Card weekend is almost upon us, which means we have to get busy in figuring out where our NFL betting dollars are going to go this weekend. With the amazing level of parity in this league, there is great value to be had no matter which game you bet on, but it also means that making the right selections can be a little trickier. The Seahawks and Vikings will hook up at US Bank Stadium on Sunday, January 10 at 1:05 PM. The OVER/UNDER for this one has been set at 39.5, so let’s take a look at which bet might be the best here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.