It’s the middle game of a three game series at Yankee Stadium in New York on Monday. The Kansas City Royals will take on the New York Yankees. The Kansas City Royals are back to back American League Champions, and defending World Series Champion. The Royals are third place in the American League Central with a 15-15 record overall. For the New York Yankees, they have gotten off to a slow start. The Yankees are in dead last in the American League East, with an 11-18 record overall. The Yankees fell to Boston on Sunday Night Baseball. To keep up with the latest MLB Betting Lines make sure to check Mybookie.ag out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB