Minnesota Twins Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Minnesota Twins Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
minnesota twins Injuries
Most recent posts
Minnesota Twins Odds
2021 Minnesota Twins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Minnesota Twins (1961–present) |
Washington Senators (1901–1960)
Kansas City Blues (1894–1900)
|Arena||Target Field (2010–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1924, 1987, 1991|
|AL Pennants||6 1924, 1925, 1933, 1965, 1987, 1991|
Twins vs White Sox Odds Win MLB | Dylan Cease Takes the Mound at Home Again
When Chicago White Sox starting pitcher Dylan Cease has pitched at home this year, he is a stellar 3-0 with a 1.63 ERA. On the road, he has not been good. Cease takes the mound at home on Wednesday night against the AL Central rival Minnesota Twins. The Sox are favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Twins at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Bailey Ober/Dylan Cease
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
Why Bet on Minnesota?
The Twins are without two regulars in center fielder Byron Buxton, who isn’t close to coming back with a broken hand, and catcher Mitch Garver. He’s a bit closer to returning from a groin injury but it won’t be here. Starting pitcher Michael Pineda is scheduled to make a rehab start Thursday with Triple-A St. Paul. Pineda went down with right elbow inflammation two weeks ago.
Nelson Cruz could move up the career HR list soon. He’s now at 434 career homers, tying him with Juan Gonzalez and Andruw Jones for 47th place on baseball’s all-time home run list. Only 14 players in baseball history have hit more home runs after turning 40 than Cruz, who turns 41 on July 1.
Not as many of his fly balls carry into the seats as the past couple of seasons — 19.0%, as opposed to 26.2% last year and 23.4% in 2019 — but part of that may be attributable to the new baseballs in use. And in an era of skyrocketing strikeouts, Cruz’s rate has dropped below 20%, to 19.2, for the first time in a decade.
Reliever Jorge Alcala is forcing opposing hitters to chase 34.6 percent of the time, which is in the 95th percentile of all major league pitchers, after improving his slider and four-seam fastball. The soon-to-be 26-year-old has limited hitters to a .191 average against his four-seamer and a .205 against his slider. While Alcalá’s velocity has gone up on both pitches, he’s also seen an increase in his whiff percentage going from 22.8 percent on his four-seamer in 2019 to 25.6 this season.
It’s Bailey Ober (0-0) on the mound here. Ober allowed four earned runs over 4 1/3 innings in the Twins’ loss to the Reds last Tuesday. Ober gave up a solo homer to Tucker Barnhart in the top of the third and then the Reds poured on three more runs in the top of the fifth. He gave up six hits in all and issued two walks while recording only two strikeouts but escaped with a no-decision.
It broke a run of three strong starts for the right-hander, who’d surrendered just three runs over his previous 13 frames. Ober has a 4.64 ERA, 1.31 WHIP and 23:4 K:BB over 21.1 innings this season. The rookie made his MLB debut on May 18 vs. the White Sox and pitched four innings, giving up four runs off four hits. His mistakes included early home runs given up to Jake Lamb and Yasmani Grandal.
Why Bet on Chicago?The injury-ravaged White Sox have lost another outfielder to the injured list in Jake Lamb. On Tuesday, he was place on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to June 28, with a strained right quadriceps. It’s unclear how long he might be sidelined. Lamb has slashed .224/.333/.424 with five home runs through 31 games.
To take his spot, 1B/OF Gavin Sheets was called up from Triple-A Charlotte. He was hitting .292/.352/.472 with seven home runs through 41 games in Triple-A this year. Sheets, a 2017 Sox second-round draft pick and the son of former major leaguer Larry Sheets, was with the Sox on June 3 and 4 but did not play.
In addition, outfielder came off the injured list Tuesday. Hamilton figures to take over as the team’s primary center fielder while the outfield continues to experience a massive amount of injuries. He is batting .217/.246/.406 with three doubles, two triples, two home runs, 10 RBI, 13 runs scored and five stolen bases.
It’s Dylan Cease (6-3, 3.81) on the mound. Cease limited the Pirates to two runs — one earned — over 5 2/3 innings last Wednesday in the White Sox’ 4-3 victory. Cease was pulled after allowing a two-out single to Kevin Newman in the bottom of the sixth. He had thrown 99 pitches at that point and finished with seven strikes and induced 16 swinging strikes. He also walked just one batter, marking the fourth time in five starts that he hasn’t walked more than one. Over his last seven starts, he’s allowed at least five runs three times while yielding two or fewer in the other four outings.
Cease faced the Twins on May 11, allowing three earned over five innings. He struggled with command, reaching 60 pitches in the third inning. His biggest mistake was a second-inning home run to Jorge Polanco, off a fastball left over the heart of the plate.
- Twins are 3-8 in their last 11 Wednesday games.
- Twins are 4-1 in their last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- White Sox are 2-5 in their last 7 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Twins are 1-6 in the last 7 meetings.
- Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Chicago.
- Chicago 5, Minnesota 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Minnesota Twins Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Minnesota Twins Game Odds, Twins Live Odds, This Weeks Minnesota Twins team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Minnesota team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Twins Winning the MLB World Series, Minnesota MLB News & other info on the Minnesota Twins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Minnesota Twins Today!
- Twins vs White Sox Odds Win MLB | Dylan Cease Takes the Mound at Home Again When Chicago White Sox starting pitcher Dylan Cease has pitched at home this year, he is a stellar 3-0 with a 1.63 ERA. On the road, he has not been good. Cease takes the mound at home on Wednesday night against the AL Central rival Minnesota Twins. The Sox are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Twins at Read More
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division? With the Chicago White Sox being hit hard by injuries and struggling mightily of late, it’s a good time for the Cleveland Indians and Minnesota Twins to gain ground in the AL Central Division. They open a series in the Twin Cities on Thursday with the Twins favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Twins MLB Odds Read More
- White Sox vs. Twins | Betting Odds for MLB The Chicago White Sox have been rampaging through the AL Central over the past couple of weeks and play Game 2 of their series at the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday in a matchup of veteran right-handed pitchers. Chicago is a slight favorite on the MLB odds but will be missing a star hitter. How to Bet White Sox at Twins Read More
- Boston Red Sox vs Minnesota Twins | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis The first game on a busy MLB schedule Tuesday features the Boston Red Sox visiting the Minnesota Twins in a matinee. What do those clubs have in common? They both have spring training in Fort Myers, Fla. The Twins are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Twins MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 2:10 Read More
- MLB Rumors: Shane Bieber, Trevor Bauer Expected To Win Cy Young Awards Major League Baseball will announce the American and National League Cy Young Award winners on Wednesday evening Eastern time, and the two pitchers likely to win for the first time are Cleveland’s Shane Bieber and Cincinnati’s Trevor Bauer (who used to pitch for the Indians) Cy Young Awards | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The other AL finalists with Bieber are Read More
- Minnesota Twins: What went wrong/right in 2020 season The Minnesota Twins won the AL Central Division for a second straight year but their season will be considered a disappointment because the team was swept out of the Wild-Card Round rather meekly against the Houston Astros. Rather amazingly, the Twins are now on an 18-game losing streak in playoff games. That’s impossible yet true. Minnesota Twins | 2020 MLB Read More
- Astros vs Twins – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The first playoff game of the 2020 MLB postseason is Tuesday afternoon from the Twin Cities as the AL Central champion Minnesota Twins host the Wild-Card Houston Astros. The Twins are solid favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Astros at Twins MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 2 PM ET Where: Target Field Probable pitchers (away/home): Zack Read More
- MLB must bet games for the weekend | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The 2020 MLB season was supposed to begin in late March but because of the coronavirus didn’t until late July. It has been an unprecedented regular season, one that comes to a close Sunday. Here are three must-bet matchups for Sunday’s final day. All games start around the same time. How to Bet MLB must bet games for the weekend Read More
- Reds vs Twins – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis One of the most important series of the final weekend of the MLB regular season is Cincinnati at Minnesota. The Twins are in the playoffs but battling for the AL Central title, while the Reds need wins much more as they are in a dogfight for one of the final two NL Wild-Card spots. Here’s a look at Friday’s opener. Read More
- Twins vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Indians vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Tigers vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- White Sox vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Indians vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs Indians – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs Brewers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Pirates vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cardinals vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs White Sox Odds MLB Betting
- Minnesota Twins Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Twins vs Yankees 2019 ALDS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Twins vs Yankees 2019 ALDS Game 1 Odds & Game Preview
- White Sox vs Twins MLB Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Twins vs Rangers MLB Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Twins vs Brewers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Indians vs Twins MLB Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Minnesota
Minnesota Twins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.