Kansas City Royals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Kansas City Royals Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
kansas city royals Injuries
Most recent posts
Kansas City Royals Odds
2021 Kansas City Royals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Kansas City Royals (1969–present)|
|Arena||Kauffman Stadium (1973–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1985, 2015|
|AL Pennants||4 1980, 1985, 2014, 2015|
Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
The Kansas City Royals best chance to pull an upset in Yankee Stadium during this week’s series likely will be Wednesday night as one of the weak links of that New York rotation, Michael King, is scheduled to take the mound. The Bombers will be heavy favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Royals at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Opener or Kris Bubic/Michael King
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA (on Royals official pitcher; NYY will be big favorite)
Why Bet on Kansas City?
Kansas City lost excellent shortstop Adalberto Mondesi back to the 10-day injured list with a strained left oblique earlier this week. It’s Mondesi’s third stint on the injured list this season, also missing time with a right oblique strain and a left hamstring injury. While Mondesi has made the most of that brief playing time by posting a 1.212 OPS and .361 average with four homers in 38 plate appearances, it has thus far been a lost season for the 25-year-old.
“He’s just devastated,” Royals general manager Dayton Moore said. “We just feel so bad for him. We’re obviously a much different team when he’s on the field.”
To take Mondesi’s roster spot, the Royals recalled Ryan O’Hearn. He had been killing the ball at Triple-A Omaha, hitting .375 with a 1.382 OPS in 19 games. He’s hit 12 home runs and driven in 25 with 15 strikeouts in 72 at-bats.
It’s Kris Bubic on the mound for the Royals. Bubic (2-2) allowed two runs on five hits and a walk and struck out two in 2.2 innings, earning the win last Friday vs. Boston. Bubic followed opener Kyle Zimmer and the former left the game with Kansas City ahead. The 23-year-old Bubic has still struggled in June with 17 runs (16 earned) allowed over 15.2 innings across four appearances. The southpaw has a 4.17 ERA, 1.48 WHIP and 39:22 K:BB across 45.1 innings this year.
Bubic does own the longest scoreless innings streak by a Royal this season, covering 17.0 scoreless from May 6-18. He became the first Royal to throw at least 5.0 scoreless innings in consecutive relief outings (May 8 and 13), and the first pitcher in the majors since Seattle’s R.A. Dickey in 2008. Bubic owns a 2.35 ERA (4 ER in 15.1 IP) in five relief appearances this season, opposed to a 5.10 ERA (17 ER in 30.0 IP) in six starts.
It Bubic doesn’t start, he should follow an opener in this one as he did last time out but handle the bulk of innings.
Why Bet on New York?The Yankees just got back 2020 MLB home run champion and first baseman Luke Voit. The Yankees took away any doubt that Luke Voit was ready to come off the injured list after Sunday’s game by optioning Chris Gittens back to Triple-A. Gittens appeared in nine games and went 2-for-19 with a homer and four RBI during his first taste of big-league action. Voit was activated Tuesday. He had been sidelined since May 26 with a right oblique strain.
Whether he can stay healthy with the Bombers remains to be seen. Two stints on the injured list and a .182 batting average over his limited time with the big-league club has certainly cast a shadow over Voit’s 2021 campaign so far.
Some bad news for fans of the Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game as Yanks slugger Aaron Judge doesn’t expect to compete in Denver. Judge put on a show at the 2017 Home Derby in Miami. Judge slugged his way past Justin Bour, Cody Bellinger and Miguel Sano to become the first rookie to win the Derby outright.
It’s Michael King (0-3) on the mound here and he’s only in the rotation with so many injuries to other New York pitchers like Corey Kluber and Luis Severino. King surrendered three runs in 4 1/3 innings last Thursday in a no-decision against the Blue Jays. King allowed five hits, walked two and struck out one. He’s given up 13 runs — 11 earned — over 15 2/3 innings in four starts since moving into the Yankees rotation.
King is due for some positive regression, as his 54.7-percent strand rate is unsustainably low while his FIP sits a full two runs below his ERA as a starter. In 11 appearances (four starts), King has a 4.08 ERA, 4.16 FIP, and 29 strikeouts in 35.1 innings. The team could consider moving him back to the bullpen, but with Deivi Garcia struggling in Triple-A, there aren’t any great candidates to replace him.
- Royals are 1-5 in their last 6 Wednesday games.
- Royals are 1-6 in their last 7 road games.
- Yankees are 7-0 in their last 7 Wednesday games.
- Yankees are 49-24 in their last 73 during game 2 of a series.
- Yankees are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Yankees 6, Royals 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Kansas City Royals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas City Royals Game Odds, Royals Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas City Royals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Kansas City team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Royals Winning the MLB World Series, Kansas City MLB News & other info on the Kansas City Royals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas City Royals Today!
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday NightThe Kansas City Royals best chance to pull an upset in Yankee Stadium during this week’s series likely will be Wednesday night as one of the weak links of that New York rotation, Michael King, is scheduled to take the mound. The Bombers will be heavy favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Royals at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Royals vs Angels | MLB Betting OddsWhile it’s a full slate of MLB action on Wednesday, just one game is televised nationally and it’s the latest-starting matchup on the schedule: Royals at Angels as they conclude their series from Anaheim. The Halos are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Royals at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Cleveland Indians vs Kansas City Royals | MLB Betting OddsCleveland’s Shane Bieber won the 2020 AL Cy Young Award, and he has been about as dominant this season with 68 strikeouts already. He takes the mound on Wednesday in a good pitching matchup in Kansas City against young Royals right-hander Brady Singer. The Tribe are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Royals MLB Odds & Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Kansas City Royals | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisOff a shocking road sweep of the New York Yankees, the Tampa Bay Rays look to avoid a potential letdown when they visit the Kansas City Royals on Monday to open a three-game series. The Royals are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Royals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:10 PM ET Where: Read More
- Royals Vs Rangers Expert Analysis – MLB Spring TrainingOn Friday, March 26, two under the radar American League teams hit the diamond in Surprise, Arizona for a spring training game. The Kansas City Royals have played great so far during spring training. So have the Texas Rangers. Which team appears set for a victory on Friday? Check out a preview of this Friday’s Major League Baseball game between Read More
- White Sox vs. Royals – MLB Odds & PicksThe Chicago White Sox are playing as well as anyone in baseball as they push for the AL Central title. Chicago and the division-rival Royals open a four-game series at last-place Kansas City on Thursday, the last series of the year between the teams. How to Bet White Sox at Royals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8:05 PM Read More
- Royals vs Cubs – MLB Odds & PicksThe Kansas City Royals have been a solid 3-4 on the road this season and they leave home again Monday to start a two-game interleague series at the Chicago Cubs, who are favored for Monday’s opener on the MLB odds. Being as it’s just a two-game series, there won’t be a series line, but still offers great opportunities when it Read More
- MLB Royals vs Indians – MLB Odds & PicksIt’s quite likely that Friday will be the last season opener in a Cleveland Indians uniform for Francisco Lindor as the Tribe are likely to trade the star shortstop either this season or next winter because they can’t afford to re-sign him in free agency. Cleveland welcomes Kansas City in the opener. How to Bet Royals at Indians MLB Odds Read More
- Kansas City Royals 2020 Pre-Season AnalysisThe Kansas City Royals won the World Series as recently as 2015 but since then it has been all downhill for this franchise. The Royals lost 103 games in 2019 and probably won’t be much better this year. Here’s a look at the 2020 Royals under new manager Mike Matheny. Let’s check the MLB Odds and World Series Odds for Read More
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Royals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Royals vs Red Sox MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Blue Jays vs Royals MLB Week 18 Odds & Analysis
- Indians vs Royals MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- Indians vs Royals MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- How to Bet Royals vs Indians MLB Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet on Red Sox vs Royals MLB Spread & Game Prediction
- Royals vs White Sox MLB Lines, Game Info & Betting Analysis
- Rangers vs Royals We MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Royals vs Astros MLB Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Rays vs Royals MLB Spread, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Royals MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Royals MLB Week 2 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- MLB Expert Pick for Thursday Night Game: Royals vs. Athletics
- Early 2018 Season MLB Betting Strategy, Tips & More
- Tuesday’s Top MLB Betting Picks & Predictions – August 8th Edition
- 2017 MLB Betting Picks and Favorites for Tuesday, August 1
- Must Bet 2017 MLB Series and Winning Favorites of the Week
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas City Royals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.