There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
kansas city royals Roster
kansas city royals STANDINGS
kansas city royals Injuries
kansas city royals SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
kan royals Twitter
Rangers vs Royals We MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
After ‘opening up a can’ on the unsuspecting Texas Rangers on Tuesday night, the Kansas City Royals will look to take the second game of their three-game series when they host their AL counterparts on Wednesday night at Kauffman Stadium. With the Royals looking to find some consistency and the Rangers looking to snap a discouraging losing streak, let’s find out offering the best value against their MLB betting odds in this one.
Rangers vs Royals MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Wednesday May 15, 2019 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: FSKC, FSSW
- Radio: Texas / Kansas City
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- MLB Odds: Texas -135 / Kansas City +115 / Total: 9
- Texas – LH Mike Minor (3-3, 2.68 ERA)
- Kansas City – RH Jorge Lopez (0-4, 6.07)
Why Bet On Texas?
The Rangers have lost five straight including their humbling 11-5 smackdown against the Royals on Tuesday. While infielder Logan Forsythe and center-fielder Joey Gallo both had a pair of RBI, it wasn’t nearly enough as starting pitcher Shelby Miller got rocked for eight runs on seven hits and two walks in just 1.2 innings of work.
“They put some runs together. They put some big innings together,” said Miller, whose ERA ballooned to 9.51 this season. “It’s disappointing. I feel like I let my team down big-time.”
Texas has given up a whopping 11 runs or more in each of their last three games while getting limited to two runs or less three times over their last 10 games. For this contest, Texas will hand the ball to left-hander Mike Minor. The 21-year-old Tennessee native gave up three runs on seven hits in five innings of a 4-2 loss against Houston in his last start.
- Runs: 5.59
- Hits: 8.38
- Walks: 3.97
- Strike Outs: 10.00
- Runs: 5.82
- Hits: 9.62
- Walks: 4.21
- Strike Outs: 7.54
Why Bet On Kansas City?
The Royals snapped a two-game skid by jumping all over Miller from the outset. Kansas City sent seven batters to the plate in the first inning en route to putting three runs on the board. The Royals sent a whopping 11 batters to the plate in the second inning while adding six more runs against Miller and Rangers reliever Wei-Chieh Huang.
Young second baseman Nicky Lopez who was called up from Triple-A Omaha earlier in the day, recorded his first career hit while adding an RBI. Third baseman Hunter Dozier drove in three runs while left-fielder Alex Gordon and DH Jorge Soler both drove in two runs apiece.
“Nicky had some great at-bats,” Royals manager Ned Yost said. “I was glad to see Nicky get his first hit. That’s under his belt and now he can move forward.”
The Royals have scored 12 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in five of their last 10 games. Kansas City will hand the ball to right-hander Jorge Lopez in this contest. The 26-year-old got smacked around for six runs on six hits, including three home runs in just 2.1 innings of w 9-0 shutout loss against Houston on May 8.
- Runs: 4.69
- Hits: 8.21
- Walks: 3.33
- Strike Outs: 8.52
- Runs: 5.02
- Hits: 8.86
- Walks: 3.81
- Strike Outs: 7.79
Rangers vs Royals MLB Betting Trends
- Texas are 0-5 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 7 of Texas’ last 9 games
- Kansas City are 7-13 SU in the last 20 games against an opponent in the American League
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Rangers vs Royals
I know the Royals are in the midst of another rebuild, but I like Kansas City to find a way to get it done in a high-scoring affair. Texas has gone an awful 17-40 in their last 57 road games, 7-19 in their last 26 road games against a right-handed starter, 7-19 in their last 26 road games against a right-handed starter and 2-6 in their last 8 games against a right-handed starter.
Kansas City is 4-1 in their last 5 during game 2 of a series, 12-4 in their last 16 home games vs. a team with a road winning percentage of less than .400 and 14-5 in their last 19 home games against a team with a losing record. Texas is absolutely reeling and I believe the Royals are going to take advantage of that fact in this contest.
MLB Betting Pick: Kansas City 7 Texas 5
Kansas City Royals Odds
2019 Kansas City Royals Betting News
- Rangers vs Royals We MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Royals vs Astros MLB Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Rays vs Royals MLB Spread, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Rays vs Royals MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Royals MLB Week 2 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- MLB Expert Pick for Thursday Night Game: Royals vs. Athletics
- Early 2018 Season MLB Betting Strategy, Tips & More
- Tuesday’s Top MLB Betting Picks & Predictions – August 8th Edition
- 2017 MLB Betting Picks and Favorites for Tuesday, August 1
- Must Bet 2017 MLB Series and Winning Favorites of the Week
- Pitch Clock Coming to MLB Betting in 2018 and their Possible Effects
- 2017 MLB All-Star Game Betting Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Thursday’s Top MLB Betting Picks & Previews
- Kansas City At San Francisco 2017 MLB Winning Predictions
- Houston at Kansas City Thursday Night MLB Expert Pick & Prediction
- Houston Faces Kansas City in Tuesday’s Game as MLB Betting Favorites
- Can Cleveland Beat Kansas City in the MLB Odds on Friday?
- Tuesday Night MLB Betting Analysis on Kansas City at NY Yankees
- Yankees Are MLB Betting Favorites Against Royals on Tuesday
- MLB Winning Predictions For Minnesota At Kansas City
Kansas City Royals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas City Royals Game Odds, Royals Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Kansas City team stats, MLB World Series futures, props specials, news, and other info on the Kansas City Royals.
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas City Royals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Definitely the best out there
I’ll certainly give MyBookie 5 stars as they are the best and most comprehensive online booking site available. I definitely have had several issues in the past with promo codes specifically during deposits but the service desk chat messaging is always quick and very helpful. All in all Mybookie will continue to be my go-to site!
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.
So far I haven’t had a bad experience with mybookie yet. I have been using them for nearly 6 months now. All payouts have been timely and in line with the company’s policy.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hey J.S., Thanks for the feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy being a part of the MyBookie family.