Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Opening LinesDate/Time: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:30 PM ET Venue: Barclays Center Opening Lines: Atlanta -3.5(-110), Brooklyn +3.5(-110) (Live Stream Option) knock off the Nets 107-99. One of the problems for Brooklyn so far is that they have not been very good at home, and are 0-3 to start the season. That is their second worst home start to the season since 2011-12, when then managed to lose the first 4 on home court. They seem to be playing a better brand of ball at the moment, and perhaps their solid play out west will carry over to their play at home. One way to stop Atlanta is to beat them on the outside, but the Nets are coming into this game with the worst 3-point shooting average in the NBA.
Key NBA Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games
- Brooklyn is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
- Brooklyn is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 5 games