Miami Heat Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Heat Championship Betting
08/30 - 06:00 AM
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
miami heat SCHEDULE
miami heat STANDINGS
miami heat Roster
miami heat Injuries
Most recent posts
Miami Heat Odds
2021 Miami Heat Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Miami Heat: 1988–present|
|Arena||American Airlines Arena|
|Championships||3 (2006, 2012, 2013)|
|Conference titles||5 (2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)|
Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting Analysis
The Miami Heat were thoroughly embarrassed in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series in Milwaukee and are down 2-0 in the first round. The series shifts to Miami for Game 3 on Thursday with the Bucks slight favorites on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Bucks at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: AmericanAirlines Arena
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Why Bet on Milwaukee? | NBA Betting Analysis
The Bucks came out hitting everything in sight in Game 2 and never stopped, blowing the doors off visiting Miami 132-98. Their 10 3-point baskets matched an NBA record for the most in a quarter, and their 26-point lead matched the largest after the first quarter in postseason history.
The Bucks led 46-20 at the end of the opening period and 78-51 at the break, posting the highest first-half point total in their playoff history. They finished with 22 made 3-pointers, a new franchise playoff high and handed the Heat their 2nd worst playoff loss in franchise history.
In scoring 46 first-quarter points, the Bucks scored on 18 of the 20 possessions in which they didn’t commit a turnover. They shot 18-for-25 and rebounded five of their seven misses. Save their six turnovers, it was a complete offensive performance. After a turnover on the first play of the game, the Bucks scored 15 points on their next six possessions.
Giannis Antetokounmpo played well in Game 2 per usual with 31 points, 13 rebounds, six assists, three steals and one block. Giannis recorded his 5th career playoff game with 30 points, 10 rebounds and five assists in 35 minutes or less. The only other player with more than one such game all-time is LeBron James with two.
Jrue Holiday had 11 points, 15 assists and seven rebounds. Holiday set a new season high and career playoff high with 15 assists — the most in a playoff game by a Bucks player since T.J. Ford in 2006. Holiday is the fifth player in Bucks playoff history with a 15-assist game, joining Paul Pressey (3 times), Oscar Robertson (2 times), Ford and Jay Humphries (once each).
Bryn Forbes came off the bench with a playoff career-high 22 points, five boards and six triples (also a playoff career-high) in 20 minutes. The 27-year-old Forbes spent his first four seasons with San Antonio, but he signed with Milwaukee in free agency in November.
“If my man got the hot hand, I’m going to him,” Holiday said. “And he wasn’t missing, so at that point we were running everything to him just to — really just to see what happens.”
Khris Middleton added 17 points and Pat Connaughton had 15 while shooting 5 of 9 from beyond the arc. Over the first two games of the series, Milwaukee has posted a miniscule defensive rating of 100.4, locking up Miami both in the half court and in transition.
Why Bet on Miami? | NBA Betting AnalysisMiami simply needs more from star Jimmy Butler, who is shooting just 2-for-7 across 46.1 partial possessions when being guarded by Giannis Antetokounmpo. The two-time MVP has surrendered just five points when guarding Butler throughout these first two games.
In Game 1, Butler shot 4-for-22, but at least had 10 free throw attempts in his 46 minutes. In Game 2, he had just four free throw attempts to go along with his 4-for-10 from the field. Butler had 17 drives on Monday, nine more than any other player on either team. But most of those drives ended in nothing productive.
Butler drew just one foul, scored just five points, and recorded just three assists on the 17 drives. Despite a sustained 20-plus-point deficit, Butler played well into the second half and finished as the only Heat player north of 30 minutes. Butler had the worst plus-minus (-32) of any half he’s played in his NBA career, regular season or playoffs.
Through Games 1 and 2, Butler is averaging 13.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 6.0 assists per game against the Bucks. He’s shooting 25% from the field, 22.2% from three-point range, and an equally bad 64.3% from the free throw line on 7.0 attempts.
One bright spot Monday was Dewayne Dedmon off the bench for a playoff career-high 19 points, chipping in nine rebounds in 21 minutes. Dedmon had never even eclipsed double figures in the playoffs before Game 1. Despite the great performance, the fact that Dedmon led the Heat in scoring should signal some worry for the team. Bam Adebayo had 16 points and just three rebounds. Goran Dragic added 18 points, but no one else did much. Tyler Herro, for example, had just four points.
“This is the playoffs,” Erik Spoelstra told reporters after the game. “They all count the same, whether you win in a possession game or like this. But we need to be better.”
Overcoming the odds will require a dramatic change in fortune, and it’ll have to start on the offensive end, where Miami is shooting a dismal 38.1 percent from the field in two games.
- Bucks are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 Thursday games.
- Bucks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games.
- Bucks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Heat are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Heat are 16-7-1 ATS in their last 24 Thursday games.
- Heat 114, Bucks 112
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Miami Heat Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Heat Game Odds, Heat Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Heat team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Miami team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Heat Winning the NBA Championship, Miami NBA News & other info on the Miami Heat. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Heat Today!
- Bucks vs Heat, Game 3 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Miami Heat were thoroughly embarrassed in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series in Milwaukee and are down 2-0 in the first round. The series shifts to Miami for Game 3 on Thursday with the Bucks slight favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Bucks at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Read More
- Heat vs Bucks Game 2 | Betting Odds for NBAThe Milwaukee Bucks were knocked out of the 2020 NBA playoffs by the Miami Heat but won Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series on Saturday. Can the Bucks take a 2-0 lead? They are favored on the NBA odds to do so Monday at home. How to Bet Heat at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, Read More
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Philadelphia 76ers blew a chance earlier this week to clinch the top seed in the Eastern Conference but could do so again Thursday with a win at Miami and some help. The Heat are officially in the East playoffs as well. The NBA odds on this game will be determined on whether Philly star Joel Embiid plays. It’s Miami’s Read More
- Heat vs Celtics | NBA Betting AnalysisAbsolutely huge game in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Tuesday as the Miami Heat, who currently hold the sixth spot in the East, visit the Boston Celtics, who are seventh and would have to compete in the play-in tournament as things stand. The NBA odds for this one will depend on a few key injuries. How to Bet Heat Read More
- Mavericks vs Heat | NBA Betting OddsBoth the Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat are going to make the playoffs, but each is trying to avoid the play-in tournament in their respective conferences. The Mavericks visit the Heat on Tuesday night as they wrap up their season series with Miami favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Mavericks at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisIt’s a rematch of last season’s NBA Finals on Thursday night from south Florida when the Lakers visit the Heat, although the Lakers will look nothing like last season’s champions without LeBron James and Anthony Davis. Miami is favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Lakers at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Heat Vs Trail Blazers Expert AnalysisThe Miami Heat and Portland Trail Blazers will both look to avoid falling any further in their respective conference standings when they square off at AmericanAirlines Arena on Thursday night. One week ago, both teams were in fourth place in their conference standings. Following a pair of losses for the Blazers and four straight defeats for the struggling Heat, Portland Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Pacers Vs Heat Expert AnalysisThe Indiana Pacers will be looking for some revenge when they hit the road to take on the Miami Heat on Friday night. After getting swept out of last season’s playoffs in four swift games by Miami, Indiana will look to extract a small measure of revenge on Friday night. The bad news is that Indy is struggling mightily right Read More
- Bucks vs Heat | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert AnalysisA rematch of the 2020 NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals highlights the busy NBA schedule on Tuesday as the Milwaukee Bucks visit the Miami Heat, with the Bucks opening as short favorites on the NBA odds. Miami is expected to be without star Jimmy Butler. How to Bet Bucks at Heat NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET Read More
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Game 6 Lakers vs Heat NBA Finals Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat vs. Lakers Game 5 – LeBron James on Verge of 4th Title and 4th Finals MVP
- NBA Finals Game 5 Predictions, Lakers vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – October 6th Edition
- NBA 2020 Playoffs Top 5 Players Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Finals Odds
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- NBA Finals Game 3 Predictions, Lakers vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat Game 2 Odds & Betting Trends
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- NBA Finals Game 1 Predictions, Lakers vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Game 6 Celtics vs Heat NBA Eastern Conference Finals Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA 2020 Conference Finals Expert Analysis
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Miami Heat Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines