There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
brooklyn nets Roster
brooklyn nets STANDINGS
brooklyn nets Injuries
brooklyn nets SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
brooklny nets Twitter
Nets vs 76ers NBA Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview & Prediction
The Brooklyn Nets take on the Philadelphia 76ers in a key Game 5 that will determine the Nets’ fate. Can Brooklyn upset the 76ers and force a Game 6? Or, will Philadelphia send Brooklyn home with a loss and a chance to start their offseason early? Keep reading for NBA Playoffs betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Nets-76ers!
Nets vs 76ers Game 5 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds
“We have a chip on our shoulder. We’re more motivated than ever.” Coach Kenny spoke yesterday about Jared Dudley, Joe Harris, and getting ready for Game 5 🎥⬇️ pic.twitter.com/lEsKElwoHL— Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) April 23, 2019
- When: Tuesday, April 23 at 8:00pm ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: TNT
- Radio: Brooklyn / Philadelphia
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- ATS Odds: 76ers -8 ½ (total 229 ½)
Why Brooklyn Nets are a good bet at +8 ½
Although Brooklyn has lost 3 games in a row in this series, they showed in Game 1 that they can hang with the Philadelphia 76ers. In that Game 1, Brooklyn dominated on offense, shooting 43.2% from the field and 42.3% from three. Brooklyn went 11-of-26 from three.
Not only did the Nets score at will, they played excellent defense. The 76ers shot 40.7% from the field and made only 3-of-25 three-point shots. If Brooklyn can rediscover both their offensive and defensive prowess in Game 5, they can at least pull off the against the spread upset.
- Points/G: 112.2
- Field Goal %: 44.9
- 3-Point %: 35.3
- Free Throw %: 74.5
- Rebounds/G: 46.6
- Points/G: 112.3
- Field Goal %: 45.6
- 3-Point %: 34.1
- Free Throw %: 77.0
- Rebounds/G: 46.2
Why Philadelphia 76ers are a good bet at -8 ½
Since the Game 1 loss, the Philadelphia 76ers have played like a team that knows it’s got a shot to win the Eastern Conference. The Sixers beat Brooklyn 145-123 in Game 2, 131-115 in Game 3, and 112-108 in Game 4.
Philadelphia got their offense going. They’ve forced the Nets to play as fast as they play. So far since Game 1, it’s worked to Philadelphia’s advantage. Why wouldn’t it work to their advantage tonight?
- Points/G: 115.2
- Field Goal %: 47.1
- 3-Point %: 35.9
- Free Throw %: 77.1
- Rebounds/G: 47.8
- Points/G: 112.5
- Field Goal %: 45.5
- 3-Point %: 34.2
- Free Throw %: 76.8
- Rebounds/G: 43.5
NBA Playoffs Betting Trends for Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers
- Nets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Conference Quarterfinals games
- Nets are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games
- Nets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games
- 76ers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games
- 76ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Nets are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings
Nets vs 76ers Game 5 Final Analysis
The Nets’ Game 1 performance has looked more and more like an anomaly and not the norm. Brooklyn played excellent basketball in Game 1, and they played decent basketball in Game 4, but no matter what adjustment Nets’ coach Kenny Atkinson tries to make, it hasn’t been a big enough adjustment to repeat the Game 1 victory.
The Philadelphia 76ers are 3-0 on the moneyline and 3-0 ATS in Game 2, Game 3, and Game 4. Philly’s forcing Brooklyn to keep up with them on the offensive end. The Nets simply don’t have the scorers that the 76ers have. Philadelphia should close out the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday night.
NBA Playoffs Betting Pick: 76ers -8 ½
Brooklyn Nets Odds
2019 Brooklyn Nets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New Jersey Americans: 1967–1968 (ABA)
New York Nets: 1968–1976 (ABA) | 1976–1977 (NBA)
New Jersey Nets: 1977–2012
Brooklyn Nets: 2012–present
ABA: 2 (1974, 1976)
|Conference titles||2 (2002, 2003)|
Brooklyn Nets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Brooklyn Nets Game Odds, Nets Live Odds, This Weeks Brooklyn Nets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Brooklyn team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Nets Winning the NBA Championship, Brooklyn NBA News & other info on the Brooklyn Nets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Brooklyn Nets Today!
- Nets vs Grizzlies NBA Lines, Preview & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Brooklyn at Atlanta NBA Lines, Expert Pick & TV Info
- How To Bet On Brooklyn vs New York NBA Spread
- Bet on the Knicks vs Nets NY NBA Odds Bout
- Betting On The Brooklyn vs Cleveland NBA Match Up
- Bet on the Orlando vs Brooklyn NBA Spread
- Cleveland Vs Brooklyn NBA Betting Guide
- Bulls vs Nets Pro Basketball Odds Analysis
- Brooklyn vs Toronto NBA Odds Analysis
- Betting on Brooklyn vs Portland NBA Spread
- NBA’s Best Bet The Under Teams
- Los Angeles vs Brooklyn NBA Betting Preview
- Philadelphia vs Brooklyn NBA Betting Preview
- Atlanta vs Brooklyn NBA Opening Lines
- Friday NBA Odds: Take Cleveland to Beat Brooklyn
- Cleveland Clear NBA Betting Lines Favorite vs Nets
Sports in the State of New York
Brooklyn Nets Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.
Good sportsbook that is user friendly and best customer support
The mybookie sportsbook interface is easy to use and the customer support is friendly and helpful.