Brooklyn Nets Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
05/08 - 07:10 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
05/08 - 07:10 PM
2021 NBA Eastern Conference - To Win
2021 NBA Eastern Conference - To Win
brooklyn nets SCHEDULE
brooklyn nets STANDINGS
brooklyn nets Roster
brooklyn nets Injuries
Most recent posts
Brooklyn Nets Odds
2021 Brooklyn Nets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||New Jersey Americans: 1967–1968 (ABA) |
New York Nets: 1968–1976 (ABA) | 1976–1977 (NBA)
New Jersey Nets: 1977–2012
Brooklyn Nets: 2012–present
ABA: 2 (1974, 1976)
|Conference titles||2 (2002, 2003)|
Nets vs Bucks | NBA Betting Analysis
The Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks played one of the most entertaining games of this NBA season on Sunday and the two Eastern Conference contenders are right back at it Tuesday night with the Bucks favored at home on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Nets at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- NBA Odds: Bucks -2 (total 241.5)
The teams have split two meetings, which means the Bucks can clinch the season series over the Nets with a win on Tuesday night, which would be the seventh straight season the Bucks have either won or tied the season series against the Nets (6 wins, 1 tie). A win would also give Milwaukee its fifth “mini-series” sweep in its eighth and final one of the 2020-21 season. The Bucks lead the all-time series 102-75 and are 59-29 at home.
Why Bet on Brooklyn? | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Nets lost their second in a row Sunday, 117-114 at Milwaukee. Kevin Durant was terrific with 42 points and 10 rebounds. He crushed previous season-highs in shot attempts (33) and made three-pointers (7). The Bucks put a ton of pressure on KD, constantly crowding him whenever he touched the ball which resulted in five first-half turnovers, and he struggled to get his teammates involved. He also only got to the free-throw line four times. Durant nearly sent the game to OT on Brooklyn’s final possession, but his last-second three-point try fell short.
“He carried us for long stretches,” said Nets head coach Steve Nash. “I think we struggled offensively a little bit, just from our timing, our connectivity. We got a little stagnant. We probably tried to go one-on-one too often, but he kept us in the game offensively at different times. Kevin’s Kevin. One of the best to ever do it.”
Kyrie Irving had 20 points, seven rebounds and six assists in the loss. DeAndre Jordan added 10 points and 11 rebounds. Blake Griffin shifted back to the bench today with Kevin Durant (hamstring) back in action, and he finished with 11 points, seven rebounds, one assist and two triples over 18 minutes.
Big man Nicolas Claxton (health and safety protocols) is traveling with the Nets but will remain out “at least a week,” according to Nash. James Harden (strained right hamstring) is “still a ways away” from returning to the Nets lineup, according to Nash.
The Nets are now 19-14 on the road. Brooklyn has already clinched its second .500 or better record on the road in franchise history (23-18 in the 2012-13 season). This is the fourth time this season that the Nets will have played the same opponent in consecutive games (Atlanta on 12/30 and 1/1, and Miami on 1/23 and 1/25) and the second time they’ll have done so on the road (Brooklyn played the Cavs twice in a row in Cleveland on 1/20 and 1/22).
Why Bet on Milwaukee? | NBA Betting AnalysisGiannis Antetokounmpo scored a season-high 49 points in Sunday’s win, marking the third-highest scoring game of his career. His 21 field goals made were a career high and are tied for the most in the NBA this season while his 36 field goal attempts were also a career-high. Antetokounmpo is shooting 37% from three while his season three-point field goal percentage (.313) is now the second highest of his career and is the best since his rookie campaign.
Khris Middleton scored 20+ points for the third straight game as he put up 26 points with 11 rebounds, six assists and two steals on Sunday. It was Middleton’s 10th double-double of the season (most in a season in his career) and just the fifth time he’s tallied a 25/10/5 game in his career. Middleton is one of only five players in the league averaging 20 points, five rebounds and five assists a game while shooting better than 40% from three this season (K. Durant, P. George, N. Jokic, J. Randle).
Jrue Holiday had 18 points, five rebounds and four assists. He helped hold Kyrie Irving to just 8-of-21 shooting. Backup point guard Jeff Teague exited Sunday’s win due to an abdominal strain. Teague came off the bench Sunday and recorded two points (1-3 FG, 0-1 3Pt) and two rebounds in 11 minutes prior to his departure.
Top reserve Bobby Portis didn’t play due to illness. Portis was ruled out less than 30 minutes prior to tipoff after he had not appeared on the team’s injury report. Not only are the Bucks one of the top offensives in the NBA this season, but their scoring average of 119.3 points per game is currently the highest scoring average in the Bucks’ 53-season history.
The Bucks are now a season-high 16 games over .500 at 40-24. Tuesday marks final time this season where the Bucks will play the same team in consecutive games. In the previous seven times Milwaukee has taken on the same opponent in back-to-back games this season, it has swept four of the mini-series, split two, and was swept once.
- Bucks 122, Nets 118
NBA Betting News
Brooklyn Nets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Brooklyn Nets Game Odds, Nets Live Odds, This Weeks Brooklyn Nets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Brooklyn team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Nets Winning the NBA Championship, Brooklyn NBA News & other info on the Brooklyn Nets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Brooklyn Nets Today!
- NBA News & Rumors: 4 Spurs Players Test Positive on COVID-19
- Can James Harden Win The Title With The Nets? – NBA Betting
- Warriors vs Nets | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Raptors 150 vs Nets 122 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 23, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Raptors 117 vs Nets 92 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 21, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- Nets 99 vs Raptors 104 Result Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets: August 19, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nets 110 vs Raptors 134 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets: August 17, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Blazers 134 vs Nets 133 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Brooklyn Nets August 13, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Nets 108 vs Magic 96 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Nets 129 vs Clippers 120 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 106 vs Nets 119 Result Friday Basketball Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Brooklyn Nets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.