Hmm…should you bet on Tom Brady and the favored New England Patriots when Super Bowl 51 takes place this coming weekend or would your betting bucks be better spent by backing Matt Ryan and the high-scoring Atlanta Falcons? Thanks to this look back at the last 10 Super Bowl betting predictions and outcomes, you’re going to find out why history says one Super Bowl 51 participant is close to lock to cover if recent form holds true. Now, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.