If you were being totally honest heading into this year’s NBA playoffs, you would probably have believed that there were only a handful of teams with a legitimate shot of winning it all. This is particularly true in the Western Conference, where the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs, and Oklahoma City Thunder are the teams that look the most likely to be there at the end. All 3 of those teams are battling it out for a spot in the Western Conference Final, which means that one of them is going to be the odd man out. Right now, it looks like it’s the Spurs who have the biggest issue, as they are 3-2 down to the Thunder and on the brink of elimination. The Golden State Warriors look to be in control of their series, but with injuries a concern, things could change there. Let’s take a look at how the two series might play out, and then I will give my NBA Playoffs betting prediction for the Western Conference Final.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.