If you were being totally honest heading into this year’s NBA playoffs, you would probably have believed that there were only a handful of teams with a legitimate shot of winning it all. This is particularly true in the Western Conference, where the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs, and Oklahoma City Thunder are the teams that look the most likely to be there at the end. All 3 of those teams are battling it out for a spot in the Western Conference Final, which means that one of them is going to be the odd man out. Right now, it looks like it’s the Spurs who have the biggest issue, as they are 3-2 down to the Thunder and on the brink of elimination. The Golden State Warriors look to be in control of their series, but with injuries a concern, things could change there. Let’s take a look at how the two series might play out, and then I will give my NBA Playoffs betting prediction for the Western Conference Final.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot