Golden State Warriors Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Warriors Championship Betting
golden state warriors Schedule
golden state warriors Standings
golden state warriors Injuries
Most recent posts
Golden State Warriors Odds
2021 Golden State Warriors Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Philadelphia Warriors 1946–1962 |
San Francisco Warriors 1962–1971
Golden State Warriors 1971–present
|Championships||6 (1947, 1956, 1975, 2015, 2017, 2018)|
|Conference titles||11 Eastern: 3 (1947, 1948, 1956) |
tWestern: 8 (1964, 1967, 1975, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBA
The final spot in the Western Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Utah Jazz in Round 1 will go to the winner of Friday night’s Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors matchup, with Steph Curry and the Dubs as home favorites on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Grizzlies at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
Golden State won it 2-1 and the teams played in San Francisco in the regular-season finale with the Dubs prevailing 113-101. Steph Curry had 46 points to win the NBA scoring title. Curry became the oldest scoring champion since Michael Jordan at age 35 in 1998. Curry made 9 of 22 3s and also contributed nine assists and seven rebounds in Golden State’s sixth straight win at the time. Jonas Valanciunas had 29 points and 16 rebounds for the Grizzlies. Ja Morant added 16 points and nine assists. Memphis finished 20-16 on the road, the third-highest road winning percentage in franchise history (.585 in 2012-13 and 2014-15).
Why Bet on Memphis? | Betting Odds for NBAMemphis is trying to snap a skid of three straight seasons without a postseason berth with last season ending with a loss to Portland in the NBA’s first play-in game.
The Grizzlies were home winners over San Antonio 100-96 on Wednesday in the play-in tournament. Memphis improved to 35-11 when leading after three quarters this year.
Jonas Valanciunas had 16 points and 15 rebounds at halftime and finished with 23 points, 23 rebounds and three blocks on 10-of-16 shooting. He became the first player in franchise history to have 20 points and 20 rebounds by the end of the third quarter. Valanciunas had his 50th double-double this season during the second quarter. He also had his sixth career game with 20 or more points and 20 or more rebounds and fourth this season, most in the NBA. Only Zach Randolph has more in franchise history with 11.
Valanciunas is averaging career-highs of 17.1 points and 12.5 rebounds. He’s a huge reason why Memphis leads the league in points scored in the paint at 55.8 per game. His 48 double-doubles are tied for third-most this season and only Russell Westbrook and Nikola Jokic have more.
Dillon Brooks had a team-high 24 points along with seven rebounds, seven rebounds, three assists, two steals and a block across 40 minutes. Brooks carried the Grizzlies offensively and posted a strong performance across the board, contributing in all five major categories. He’s now scored at least 20 points in four of his last five games.
Ja Morant’s 20 points, six rebounds and six assists guided the Grizzlies attack while Kyle Anderson did his part on both ends, adding nine points, six rebounds and four blocks. Grayson Allen returned after missing seven games with a left abdominal strain. The Grizzlies forced the Spurs’ top two scorers, DeMar DeRozan and Dejounte Murray, to combine for 9-for-38 shooting from the field.
As for this game, Memphis went 20-16 on the road this season (.556).
Why Bet on Golden State? | Betting Odds for NBAThe Warriors were 6-point underdogs at the Lakers on Wednesday and led by 13 at the half but lost 103-100. James made a long, go-ahead 3-pointer with 58.2 seconds remaining. His 34-foot, 3-pointer over Stephen Curry as the shot clock was winding down is his longest make of the season. Golden State had a chance to send it into overtime, but Kent Bazemore had a bad inbounds pass and sealed the victory for the Lakers.
Stephen Curry hit 12-of-23 shots, 6-of-9 3-pointers and 7-of-8 free throws for 37 points, seven rebounds, three assists and six turnovers. The NBA scoring champion has been on a tear this month and is averaging 36.8 points per game across nine appearances this month while shooting an impressive 41 percent from three-point range in that span.
Andrew Wiggins added 21 points in the loss. Wiggins has now scored at least 20 points in three games in a row while shooting the ball accurately — he’s converted 62.1 percent of his attempts from the field in that stretch. Draymond Green missed all five of his shots and scored just two points, but finished with nine rebounds, eight assists, three steals and three blocks. Kent Bazemore and Jordan Poole each tallied 10 points. Kevon Looney grabbed a game-high 13 rebounds, 11 coming in the first half.
In regular-season play, the ranked third in opponent field goal percentage (.452 FG%). The league average was .466 FG%. Golden State ranked fifth (109.4) in defensive rating, was sixth in contested shots per game (55.5) and eighth in deflections per game (15.5). The Warriors ranked sixth in steals per game (8.15 spg).
Offensively, the Dubs ranked first in assists (27.7 apg). The Warriors dished out 30-or-more assists in 27 games, tied with Brooklyn for the most in the league this season.
Across all three regular season contests against Memphis, Wiggins averaged 27 points on 3.3 treys and nine rebounds per game while Poole averaged 22.0 points with 3.0 splashes. For both Warriors, that is their high in scoring against any NBA team they have faced this season.
- Warriors 115, Grizzlies 110
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Golden State Warriors Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Golden State Warriors Game Odds, Warriors Live Odds, This Weeks Golden State Warriors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Golden State team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Warriors Winning the NBA Championship, Golden State NBA News & other info on the Golden State Warriors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Golden State Warriors Today!
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors Friday Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBAThe final spot in the Western Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Utah Jazz in Round 1 will go to the winner of Friday night’s Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors matchup, with Steph Curry and the Dubs as home favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Grizzlies at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, Read More
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting AnalysisNo question that the marquee game of the NBA’s play-in tournament is Wednesday night’s matchup between Steph Curry and the eighth-seeded Golden State Warriors and LeBron James and the No. 7 Lakers from Los Angeles. The winner automatically earns the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference playoffs and L.A. is solidly favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Read More
- Pelicans vs Warriors | NBA Betting AnalysisThe New Orleans Pelicans are winding down a disappointing season without stars Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram as they visit the playoff-bound Golden State Warriors and superstar Steph Curry on Friday night. If the Dubs play all their regulars, they will be solid favorites on the NBA odds. It’s the lone national TV game of the night. How to Bet Read More
- Jazz vs Warriors | NBA Betting AnalysisThe NBA playoffs are right around the corner, and it’s very possible that the Utah Jazz and Golden State Warriors meet in Round 1 of the Western Conference’s postseason. The teams conclude their regular-season series on Monday from San Francisco with the Jazz favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Jazz at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Nuggets vs Warriors | NBA Betting LinesSteph Curry has been on a crazy-hot scoring run for the Golden State Warriors, and he returns home on Friday night for a nationally televised matchup against the Denver Nuggets in a potential Western Conference first-round playoff preview. The Nuggets opened as 3-point favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Nuggets at Warriors NBA Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe top two scorers in the NBA will go head-to-head on Wednesday when new scoring leader and red-hot Steph Curry brings the Golden State Warriors to D.C. to face Bradley Beal and the Wizards. The Dubs are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Warriors at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA 2021 Players Injuries That Affected Their Team The MostIf there is one thing that you can guarantee at the start of any season, it’s that every team in the league is going to need to deal with injuries at some point. There is a reason why the teams that win championships tend to be the ones that have a strong bench of players ready to step in when Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Warriors Vs Rockets Expert AnalysisAfter suffering a humbling loss against LeBron James and the LA Lakers on Monday night, Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors will look to bounce back when they hit the road to take on the reeling Houston Rockets on Wednesday night. The Dubs are currently in ninth place in the Western Conference standings, one game behind Dallas for the Read More
- NBA 2020-21 Rookies Power Rankings AnalysisMoving from the college ranks in the NBA is never an easy transition for any player, but you could certainly argue that the current class of rookies has had it tougher than most. Let’s not forget that a huge chunk of the NCAAB season, including March Madness, was wiped out last season, as was the Summer League. Add that to Read More
- Updated 2021 NBA Rookie of the Year Odds: James Wiseman Leads Way
- Warriors vs Nets | 2020 -2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors: March 11, 2020 Predictions, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends | MyBookie
- Clippers 131 vs Warriors 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Clippers vs Warriors 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 76ers 114 vs Warriors 118 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Raptors 121 vs Warriors 113 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Raptors vs Warriors 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Warriors 116 vs Nuggets 100 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Wizards 124 vs Warriors 110 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Warriors 115 vs Suns 99 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Lakers 116 vs Warriors 86 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Lakers vs Warriors 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Kings 112 vs Warriors 94 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Pelicans 115 vs Warriors 101 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Rockets 135 vs Warriors 105 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Rockets vs Warriors 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Warriors Road to the 2019 NBA Finals
Golden State Warriors can win the NBA Championship?
Can anyone actually beat the Golden State Warriors? Of course, they’re placed Number 1 in the Western Conference, and Number 1 to Win the NBA Championship Series. With four of the top 20 players in the NBA, two of which are in the top, is there really any doubt that they’ll win it?
2019 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Toronto Raptors (2-3)
Conference Finals Golden State Beat Portland Trail Blazers (4-0)
Round 2 Golden State Beat Houston Rockets (4-2)
Round 1 Golden State Beat LA Clippers (4-2)
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Golden State Warriors Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines