The New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder will both be looking to pick up consecutive victories when they square off at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City on Thursday night. Kevin Durant and the red-hot Thunder will look to cover the NBA betting line as a whopping double-digit home favorite against Anthony Davis and company. Now let’s find out if they can.
I mean, if that doesn’t tell you all you need to know, then you should also know that Oklahoma City has two of the top five players in the game today in Durant and Russell Westbrook while New Orleans can only counter with the gifted Davis and a bunch of other good, but not great players.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?