The New Orleans Pelicans and Oklahoma City Thunder will both be looking to pick up consecutive victories when they square off at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City on Thursday night. Kevin Durant and the red-hot Thunder will look to cover the NBA betting line as a whopping double-digit home favorite against Anthony Davis and company. Now let’s find out if they can.
I mean, if that doesn’t tell you all you need to know, then you should also know that Oklahoma City has two of the top five players in the game today in Durant and Russell Westbrook while New Orleans can only counter with the gifted Davis and a bunch of other good, but not great players.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.