There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
sacramento kings Roster
sacramento kings STANDINGS
sacramento kings Injuries
sacramento kings SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
sacramento kings Twitter
How to Bet Kings vs Jazz NBA Spread & Prediction
Been a nice season for the Sacramento Kings, but they are playing out the string Friday night at Utah, with the Jazz trying to get into the fourth spot in the Western Conference standings for home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs. The Jazz will be solidly favored for this one on the NBA odds.
Kings vs Jazz NBA Spread & Prediction
- When: Friday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena
- TV: NBA TV
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Spread: TBA
Utah leads 2-1 but did lose the lone game at home. They last met way back on Nov. 25 in Sacramento and the Jazz won 133-112. Ricky Rubio scored 23 of his 27 points in the first half, Rudy Gobert had 18 points and 15 rebounds. Joe Ingles added 18 points for Utah, which has won its past eight in Sacramento. Jazz star Donovan Mitchell was out with bruised ribs. The Kings, playing the second half of a back-to-back, couldn’t keep up. Sacramento was sluggish early and trailed by 28 in the second half. Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 20 points to lead the Kings.
Why Bet on Sacramento?
Second of a back-to-back for the Kings, who hosted the Cavs on Thursday. Sacramento is 4-9 the season in the second half of back-to-back games as they look for a second straight win in the second game of back-to-backs.
Good-looking rookie Harry Giles (left thigh bruise) has been shut down for the remainder of the season. There wasn’t a setback, but Giles still has stiffness in his quad and the Kings will err on the side of caution. He’ll finish the season with averages of 7.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.5 dimes, 0.4 blocks, 0.5 steals, and 1.3 turnovers in 14.1 minutes on 50.3% from the field and 63.7% from the line.
Second-year Kings point guard De’Aaron Fox is one of the most improved players in the NBA. He is averaging 17.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, 7.3 assists and 1.65 steals per game. Fox is one of three players averaging 17.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, 7.0 assists and 1.65 steals per game this season as the short list includes Rockets guard James Harden and Thunder guard Russell Westbrook. Both those guys have won MVPs.
Fox and Buddy Hield have been a tremendous starting backcourt as the two have combined for 55+ points in a single game four times this season. vs. Oklahoma City on Dec. 19. Since the NBA began listing positions in their lineups in the 1970-71 season, the last Kings backcourt to total 55 or more points in a single game multiple times was during the 2006-07 season when Mike Bibby and Kevin Martin notched 55-plus points together in four games that season.
The Kings have been pushing the pace all throughout the season as they have the third highest pace this season along at 103.97, which has helped them average 21.2 fast-break points per game, the highest average this season.
- Total Score: 113.99
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.38
- Three-Point Percentage: 37.77
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.55
- Total Rebounds: 45.49
- Total Score: 114.77
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.36
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.26
- Free Throw Percentage: 77.20
- Total Rebounds: 47.95
Why Bet on Utah?
The Jazz won their sixth straight game Wednesday, 118-97 at Phoenix. Helped that the Suns lost star guard Devin Booker for the game with 4:28 left in the first quarter when he landed awkwardly on his left ankle while jumping to receive a pass. Booker’s injury left the Suns without five of their top players, as center Deandre Ayton, guard Tyler Johnson and forwards Kelly Oubre Jr. and T.J. Warren are all injured and did not play.
Joe Ingles caught fire on Wednesday, scoring 27 points on 10-of-13 shooting with a 6-of-8 mark from downtown, eight assists, and five rebounds. The points tied a career high for the Aussie. Donovan Mitchell led Utah with 29 points.
Rudy Gobert had 17 points, 13 rebounds, five blocks, and three assists in 36 minutes, making 7-of-9 field goals with 3-of-5 free throws. Gobert notched a franchise record with his 63rd double-double of the season, breaking Karl Malone’s team record. That’s specific to points and rebounds, however, since John Stockton has notched 69 double-doubles in a season with assists and scoring.
Grayson Allen scored a career-high 14 points vs. the Suns on Wednesday, making 6-of-9 shots with two 3-pointers, three rebounds and one block in 19 minutes. Allen did commit five turnovers and his increased playing time was the result of a battery of injuries for Utah (Ricky Rubio, Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Derrick Favors). Royce O’Neale made a fill-in start for Favors (back spasms) on Wednesday, posting two points, six rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
- Total Score: 111.26
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.74
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.47
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.48
- Total Rebounds: 46.33
- Total Score: 106.00
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.02
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.42
- Free Throw Percentage: 75.64
- Total Rebounds: 42.49
Kings vs Jazz NBA Betting Trends
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings
- Road team is 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings
- Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Sacramento is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Utah
- Sacramento is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Utah
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Sacramento’s last 9 games
- Utah is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
- Utah is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Utah’s last 8 games at home
Expert Final Score Prediction
Sacramento Kings 107 – Utah Jazz 116
Sacramento Kings Odds
2019 Sacramento Kings Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Rochester Seagrams: 1923–1942
Rochester Eber Seagrams: 1942–1943
Rochester Pros: 1943–1945
Rochester Royals: 1945–1957
Cincinnati Royals: 1957–1972
Kansas City-Omaha Kings: 1972–1975
Kansas City Kings: 1975–1985
Sacramento Kings: 1985–present
|Arena||Golden 1 Center|
|Conference titles||1 (1951)|
|Division titles||3 (1979, 2002, 2003)|
Sacramento Kings Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Sacramento Kings Game Odds, Kings Live Odds, This Weeks Sacramento Kings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Sacramento team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Kings Winning the NBA Championship, Sacramento NBA News & other info on the Sacramento Kings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Sacramento Kings Today!
- Heat vs Kings NBA Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Rockets vs Kings NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Kings vs Raptors NBA Betting Odds & Game Prediction
- Kings vs Hornets NBA Lines & Betting Analysis
- Pistons vs Kings NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Nuggets vs Kings NBA Odds, Pick & Prediction
- How to Bet Thunder at Kings NBA Spread & Game Preview
- Warriors vs Kings NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Sacramento at Cleveland NBA Lines & Game Analysis
- Sacramento at Golden State NBA Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Sacramento At Golden State NBA Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- NBA Betting Odds: Cleveland At Sacramento
- Oklahoma City vs. Sacramento NBA Spread Prediction
- Sacramento at Denver NBA Betting Guide
- Betting on the Kings vs Heat Pro Hoops Spread
- Bet On The Miami vs Sacramento NBA Match Up
- Washington Wizards Vs Sacramento Kings NBA Betting Pick
- LA Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds Guide
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Sacramento Kings Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
I live MyBookie!
I love all of their NBA odds. They are the best in the game!! I recommend this site as #1 for betting.
Great customer service!
The format is easy to use. I’d like to see easier and less restrictive ways to transfer funds.
Bet experience is great. Support is always there for you to explain,