There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
los angeles lakers
los angeles lakers Roster
los angeles lakers STANDINGS
los angeles lakers Injuries
los angeles lakers SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
los angeles lakers Twitter
Warriors vs Lakers NBA Odds, Preview & Pick for Wednesday Night
Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors will look to pick up some more momentum prior to the postseason when they hit the road to take on a Los Angeles Lakers team that is both, banged-up and has nothing left to play for. Now, let’s find out if the Dubs can cover the chalk as a big, 13-point road favorite when this one goes down live from the STAPLES Center on Thursday night.
Warriors vs Lakers NBA Odds, Preview & Pick for Wednesday Night
business trip 💼 pic.twitter.com/uIpG4ygqZi— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) April 4, 2019
- When: Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CA
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- Opening NBA Odds: Golden State -13 (total 227)
Why Bet On Golden State?
The Warriors have won two straight and four of five and come into this contest off a statement-making 116-102 win over Denver on Tuesday. DeMarcus Cousins scored a team-high 28 points and added 13 rebounds while Kevin Durant added 21 points in the win. The Dubs shot an incendiary 54.5 percent from the floor in the win that helped them open up a two-game lead on the second place Nuggets in the race for home court advantage throughout the Western Conference playoffs.
“You want that home court as long as you can get it,” Warriors All-Star shooting guard Klay Thompson told reporters. “That was a huge game for us tonight. It was a goal of ours at the start of the season, and we’re looking forward to locking that down in the next couple of games.”
Golden State ranks second in scoring (117.7 ppg) and 16th in points allowed (111.4 ppg).
- Total Score: 117.69
- Field Goal Percentage: 49.01
- Three-Point Percentage: 38.29
- Free Throw Percentage: 80.05
- Total Rebounds: 46.16
- Total Score: 111.39
- Field Goal Percentage: 44.40
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.79
- Free Throw Percentage: 77.50
- Total Rebounds: 44.08
Wby Bet On Los Angeles?
The Lakers had their modest two-game winning streak snapped in their humbling 119-103 road loss against Oklahoma City on Tuesday and haven’t beaten a Western Conference team bound for the playoff since way back on Feb. 21. L.A. got a team-high 23 points from veteran guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, but it wasn’t enough to overcome Russell Westbrook’s tremendous effort of 20 points, 21 assists and 20 rebounds, which was just the second 20-20-20 game in league history.
“I thought we brought the energy level that it takes to win,” Lakers head coach Luke Walton said of his team’s effort against the Thunder.
The Lakers are averaging a respectable 112.0 points per game (15th) but L.A. also allows 113.7 points per contest defensively (21st).
- Total Score: 112.04
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.22
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.40
- Free Throw Percentage: 69.96
- Total Rebounds: 46.19
- Total Score: 113.69
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.24
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.94
- Free Throw Percentage: 78.21
- Total Rebounds: 47.03
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Golden State has scored at least 116 points in each of their last five games while topping that figure eight times in their last 10 games overall. The Warriors have topped the 130-point mark twice in their last three games and the Dubs have a look of seriousness about them right now that means the Lakers are in deep trouble in this affair.
Golden State has gone 6-2 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. Conversely, the Lakers are just 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss, 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points and 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record. Keep it simple NBA roundball bettors. Golden State wins and covers the big spread.
Pick: Golden State 121 LA Lakers 105
Los Angeles Lakers Odds
2019 Los Angeles Lakers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minneapolis Lakers: 1947–1960
Los Angeles Lakers: 1960–present
|Championships||16 (1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)|
|Conference titles||31 (1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1959, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010)|
Los Angeles Lakers Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Los Angeles Lakers Game Odds, Lakers Live Odds, This Weeks Los Angeles Lakers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Los Angeles team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Lakers Winning the NBA Championship, Los Angeles NBA News & other info on the Los Angeles Lakers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Los Angeles Lakers Today!
- Lakers vs Clippers NBA Week 16 Odds & Expert Pick
- 76ers vs Lakers NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Timberwolves at Lakers NBA Spread & Game Analysis
- Warriors vs Lakers NBA Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Lakers vs Thunder NBA Week 14 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Jazz NBA Week 13 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Pistons at Lakers NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Thunder vs Lakers NBA Odds, Preview & Pick for Wednesday Night
- How to Bet Pelicans vs Lakers NBA Spread & Prediction
- Lakers vs Rockets NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Lakers vs Spurs NBA Odds & Expert Prediction for Friday Night
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- Pelicans Go into Thursday’s Matchup vs. Lakers as NBA Favorites
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – January 16th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks for Opening Week of the 2017 Season
- Latest 2017 NBA Win Total Odds Predictions and Free Picks
Sports in the State of California
- NFL | Los Angeles Rams
- NFL | Los Angeles Chargers
- NFL | Oakland Raiders
- NFL | San Francisco 49ers
- MLB | Los Angeles Angels
- MLB | Oakland Athletics
- MLB | Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB | San Diego Padres
- MLB | San Francisco Giants
- NBA | Golden State Warriors
- NBA | Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA | Los Angeles Clippers
- NBA | Sacramento Kings
- NHL | Los Angeles Kings
- NHL | Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- NHL | San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.
Good sportsbook that is user friendly and best customer support
The mybookie sportsbook interface is easy to use and the customer support is friendly and helpful.