Over the course of an 82-game NBA regular season, there are literally hundreds of different stories to follow. There are surprise teams that do well, great teams that stumble, and injuries and off-court antics that make the headlines. This season has been a little different, as it looks as though one story in particular is going to dominate the front pages from the opening day of the season to the last. I am of course talking about the Golden State Warriors and their quest to post the best single season record ever. When the Chicago Bulls posted a 72-10 record back in the 1995-96 season, there were many who believed it to be untouchable. The Warriors till have a shot at beating it, but their margin for error has grown very small indeed. They will continue their quest on Tuesday night when they welcome in the Minnesota Timberwolves to Oracle Arena. Be sure to get your pro basketball betting odds game on for this one in at MyBookie.ag before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?