Over the course of an 82-game NBA regular season, there are literally hundreds of different stories to follow. There are surprise teams that do well, great teams that stumble, and injuries and off-court antics that make the headlines. This season has been a little different, as it looks as though one story in particular is going to dominate the front pages from the opening day of the season to the last. I am of course talking about the Golden State Warriors and their quest to post the best single season record ever. When the Chicago Bulls posted a 72-10 record back in the 1995-96 season, there were many who believed it to be untouchable. The Warriors till have a shot at beating it, but their margin for error has grown very small indeed. They will continue their quest on Tuesday night when they welcome in the Minnesota Timberwolves to Oracle Arena. Be sure to get your pro basketball betting odds game on for this one in at MyBookie.ag before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.