Washington Wizards Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Wizards Championship Betting
08/30 - 06:00 AM
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
Team Bradley Beal Plays for in 21-22 NBA Season?
washington wizards SCHEDULE
washington wizards STANDINGS
washington wizards Roster
washington wizards Injuries
Most recent posts
Washington Wizards Odds
2021 Washington Wizards Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Chicago Packers: 1961–1962 |
Chicago Zephyrs: 1962–1963
Baltimore Bullets: 1963–1973
Capital Bullets: 1973–1974
Washington Bullets: 1974–1997
Washington Wizards: 1997–present
|Arena||Capital One Arena|
|Conference titles||4 (1971, 1975, 1978, 1979)|
76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
The Eastern Conference top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers look to complete the first-round sweep of the No. 8 Washington Wizards on Monday night and Philly is favored on the NBA odds to do just that. The Sixers probably would face the Atlanta Hawks in Round 2.
How to Bet 76ers at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Why Bet on Philadelphia?
Philly really hasn’t been tested all that much in this series and dominated Game 3 132-103. The Sixers were up eight after a quarter and never looked back. The Sixers were excellent from long range, shooting 17-for-33 (51.5%) from deep and 58.6% (51-87) overall.
Joel Embiid had a playoff career-high 36 points in Saturday’s easy win, also adding eight rebounds, two assists, three steals, a block and three triples in only 28 minutes of action. He became the first player in 76ers playoff history with 35 points on 75% shooting (14-of-18), and his 25 points in the first half were also his high for points in a half in a playoff game. Embiid finished plus-29 in 28 minutes of action. In 84 minutes this postseason, Embiid has scored 88 points while shooting 67.4 percent from the field. That percentage is the highest among players with at least 45 attempts in the playoffs.
Embiid has fully embraced the playing-on-the-road mentality, with Embiid himself claiming that “it makes me play even better just because I want them to shut up.”
Tobias Harris continued his stellar play as well with a 20 and 13 double-double, also chipping in five assists. He’s scored at least 19 points in each of his playoff games to date. Ben Simmons had 14 points, nine assists, five rebounds and a steal across 30 minutes. He’s averaging 14.0 points, 10.7 assists, 9.7 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game so far in the series.
Danny Green hit five three-pointers (all in the first half) on his way to 15 points with no turnovers in 26 minutes. Green passed Paul Pierce for sole possession of 12th all-time in made triples in the playoffs. The Philly starters combined for 100 points.
Why Bet on Washington?Wizards star Russell Westbrook was in question for the Game 3 with an ankle injury but played through it and had a triple-double of 26 points to go along with 12 rebounds and 10 assists. He was 9-for-18 from the field and it was the first triple-double of the series for the Triple-Double King. Coach Scott Brooks said Sunday that Westbrook is still being bothered by a right ankle injury, but it won’t keep him out of Game 4.
Westbrook now has 11 career playoff triple-doubles, tied with Jason Kidd for third in NBA history behind only Magic Johnson (30) and LeBron James (28). Westbrook has scored 20-plus points in 10 of his 11 career playoff triple-doubles. Only James (26) and Magic (12) have more 20-10-10 playoff games in NBA history.
Bradley Beal had 25 points, six rebounds and three assists in the loss. Beal struggled in terms of efficiency and needed 26 shots to deliver 25 points, but he has now reached that mark in each of his last four contests and has also gone 11 games in a row with 20 or more points. Beal is averaging 27.6 points per game while shooting 47.1 percent from the field across his five postseason appearances this season including the play-in tournament.
Beal finished two points shy of his 1,000th career playoff point, a milestone he’ll reach early on in Game 4. With 998 career playoff points, Beal now trails only Elvin Hayes (1,997), Wes Unseld (1,260) and Phil Chenier (1,088) on the team’s all-time playoff scoring list.
In the first two games of this series, Brooks stuck with the starting lineup that got the Wizards there with Raul Neto in for a three-guard set including Westbrook and Beal. In Game 3, he switched it up by replacing Neto with Davis Bertans. However, Bertans struggled and Brooks suggested another shuffle could happen in Game 4 when he addressed the media following Sunday’s practice.
“I don’t know what we’re going to do tomorrow as of yet. We have some thoughts, some things are on the table. Either [Bertans] starting or not starting, we’re all going to have to play better,” Brooks said.
Washington and Philadelphia are meeting in the postseason for the sixth time and the first since 1986. Philadelphia has won three of the five previous series.
- 76ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
- 76ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
- 76ers are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games as a road favorite.
- Wizards are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Wizards are 18-5 ATS in their last 23 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Wizards are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss.
- Wizards are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog.
- Sixers 119, Wizards 112
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Washington Wizards Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Washington Wizards Game Odds, Wizards Live Odds, This Weeks Washington Wizards team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Washington team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wizards Winning the NBA Championship, Washington NBA News & other info on the Washington Wizards. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Washington Wizards Today!
- 76ers vs Wizards, Game 4 | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Eastern Conference top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers look to complete the first-round sweep of the No. 8 Washington Wizards on Monday night and Philly is favored on the NBA odds to do just that. The Sixers probably would face the Atlanta Hawks in Round 2. How to Bet 76ers at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Pacers vs Wizards NBA Play-In Tournament | Betting Odds for NBAThe final spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs and a date with the top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers is on the line Thursday when the Indiana Pacers visit the Washington Wizards, who are favored on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over. How to Bet Pacers at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8 PM ET Where: Capital One Read More
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting OddsThe winner of Tuesday night’s Eastern Conference play-in tournament game between the eighth-seeded Washington Wizards and No. 7 Boston Celtics goes right into the official playoff field as the No. 7 seed. Boston is a short home favorite on the NBA odds. How to Bet Wizards at Celtics NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET Where: TD Read More
- Wizards vs Hawks | NBA Betting LinesVery important game in the Eastern Conference playoff race on Monday night as Russell Westbrook and the Washington Wizards visit Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks, who are favored on the NBA odds as the teams play the second of their three-game season series. The Wizards will be without star Bradley Beal. How to Bet Wizards at Hawks NBA Odds Read More
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe top two scorers in the NBA will go head-to-head on Wednesday when new scoring leader and red-hot Steph Curry brings the Golden State Warriors to D.C. to face Bradley Beal and the Wizards. The Dubs are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Warriors at Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards: 12/23/2020 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and TrendsThe Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) play the Washington Wizards (0-0) as 7.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is 229.Betting Information 76ers vs Wizards Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds 76ers -7.5 -110 -110 229 -110 -110 Place a bet on Read More
- Wizards 96 vs Celtics 90 Result Thursday Basketball Score Washington Wizards vs Boston Celtics Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Wizards kept this game close for the most part, even had a lead for most of the game. Thomas Bryant scored 26 points Thursday afternoon and the Wizards earned their first win in the NBA bubble, beating the Boston Celtics 96-90 in their regular-season Read More
- Celtics vs Wizards – NBA Betting OddsIt’s a completely meaningless regular-season finale for the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards from the Orlando bubble on Thursday as the Celtics are bound for the playoffs and the Wizards the draft lottery. Boston likely will rest key players and that will affect the NBA odds. How to Bet Celtics vs. Wizards NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, noon Read More
- Bucks 126 vs Wizards 113 Result Tuesday Basketball Score Milwaukee Bucks vs Washington Wizards Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Bucks went into the game without their guys like Khris Middleton, Eric Bledsoe, and Wesley Matthews… To top it off, Giannis Antetokounmpo who was ejected early in the second quarter for head-butting Moritz Wagner. Brook Lopez scored 24 points and Milwaukee beat the Washington Read More
- Wizards 103 vs Thunder 121 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Washington Wizards August 9, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Wizards 107 vs Pelicans 118 Result Friday Basketball Score
- 76ers 107 vs Wizards 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Phoenix Suns vs. Washington Wizards: July 31, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards August 3, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards: August 5, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards: August 2, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Pacers 111 vs Wizards 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Wizards 110 vs Nets 118 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Suns 125 vs Wizards 112 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Preseason Games of the Day – NBA Picks & Betting
- Knicks 115 vs Wizards 122 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Heat 100 vs Wizards 89 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Hawks 112 vs Wizards 118 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Wizards 104 vs Blazers 125 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Wizards 126 vs Kings 133 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Wizards 124 vs Warriors 110 Result Sunday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Washington D.C.
Washington Wizards Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines