Detroit Pistons Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Pistons Championship Betting
Detroit Pistons Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Pistons Championship Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
detroit pistons SCHEDULE
detroit pistons STANDINGS
detroit pistons Roster
detroit pistons Injuries
Most recent posts
Detroit Pistons Odds
2021 Detroit Pistons Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Fort Wayne Zollner Pistons: 1941–1948 |
Fort Wayne Pistons: 1948–1957
Detroit Pistons: 1957–present
|Arena||Little Caesars Arena|
|Championships||3 (1989, 1990, 2004)|
|Conference titles||7 |
Western: 2 (1955, 1956)
Eastern: 5 (1988, 1989, 1990, 2004, 2005)
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Detroit Pistons 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
The Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0) hit the court against the Detroit Pistons (0-0) as 4.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 224.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Detroit has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Minnesota. The Timberwolves have a 1-0 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Pistons.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/11/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-3.5||223.5||-170||142||Regular Season||120-114 MIN|
|3/6/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-114 DET|
|12/19/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-123 DET|
|11/19/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-97 DET|
|10/25/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-101 DET|
|2/3/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 DET|
|12/9/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-90 DET|
|12/31/2015||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-90 DET|
|11/20/2015||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 DET|
|2/8/2015||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-101 MIN|
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota covered in just 23 of 64 matchups last season.
- The Timberwolves struggled to cover, going just 2-6-1 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- In 35 of 64 (54.7%) contests last season, Minnesota and its opponents hit the total.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 27-37-1 ATS.
- When they were at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Pistons fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- Detroit and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last year — 38 of 65 (58.5%).
- In 37 of 64 opportunities (57.8%) last season, the Timberwolves and their opponents scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- Detroit and its opponents added up to score at least 224.5 points in 40.9% of their matchups last year (27 of 66 chances).
- The two teams averaged a combined 4.1 less points per game last season (220.4) than this game’s total of 224.5 points.
- The Timberwolves and the Pistons saw their opponents average a combined 3.8 more points per game last season than the over/under of 224.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Timberwolves had set in games last season was 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pistons last year was 6.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Karl-Anthony Towns put up 26.5 points per game last season and pulled down 10.8 rebounds a contest.
- Ricky Rubio dished out 8.8 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- Rubio collected 1.4 per game. Towns averaged 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Derrick Rose put up 18.1 points per game last season and added 5.6 assists.
- Mason Plumlee grabed 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Svi Mykhailiuk made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Delon Wright averaged 1.2 steals per game. Jerami Grant collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Detroit Pistons Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Detroit Pistons Game Odds, Pistons Live Odds, This Weeks Detroit Pistons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Detroit team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pistons Winning the NBA Championship, Detroit NBA News & other info on the Detroit Pistons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Detroit Pistons Today!
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Detroit Pistons 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends The Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0) hit the court against the Detroit Pistons (0-0) as 4.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 224.5.Betting Information Timberwolves vs Pistons Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Timberwolves -4.5 -110 -110 224.5 -110 Read More
- Pistons 106 vs 76ers 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores After a good start in the first quarter, the Pistons gave up the lead as the Philadelphia 76ers coasted in the second half to a 124-106 victory at Wells Fargo Center. Damian Lillard registered 25 points and seven assists to help the Portland Trail Blazers Read More
- Pistons vs 76ers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds You know that the NBA season is beginning to head into its final stages when you see those little x’s begin to appear beside the names of the teams at the top of the Eastern and Western Conference. Those are the teams that have already clinched a playoff spot and who are now just basically waiting to see who they Read More
- Pistons 84 vs Knicks 96 Result Sunday Basketball Score Detroit Pistons vs New York Knicks Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Knicks led by only one after three quarters but then limited Detroit to 13 points in the final 12 minutes, just missing their best defensive performance of the season. Julius Randle collected 22 points and 12 rebounds and the host New York Knicks Read More
- Jazz 111 vs Pistons 105 Result Saturday Basketball Score Utah Jazz vs Detroit Pistons Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores Utah led by 22 points in the second quarter, but the Pistons came all the way back to tie it early in the fourth, but Utah’s last effort was just enough to win the game. Bojan Bogdanovic fired in 32 points, and the visiting Utah Read More
- Thunder 114 vs Pistons 107 Result Wednesday Basketball Score Oklahoma City Thunder vs Detroit Pistons Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Thunder responded to 2 tough losses with one of its best shooting performances of the season headlined by Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Shai had 27 points, Dennis Schroder supplied 23 points and nine assists and the visiting Oklahoma City Thunder downed the Detroit Pistons 114-107 Read More
- Pistons 100 vs Kings 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score Detroit Pistons vs Sacramento Kings Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Sacramento Kings came out flat against the Detroit Pistons in the first quarter, but Kings clawed their way back in the second quarter, and secured the 106-100 victory in a back and forth second half. De’Aaron Fox had 23 points and seven assists as Read More
- Pistons 113 vs Suns 111 Result Friday Basketball Score Detroit Pistons vs Phoenix Suns Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores The Phoenix Suns should have been able to run away with this game, considering the Pistons had let go of three of their starters after the trade deadline, but Detroit played well enough to stay in the game all the way through and then pulled Read More
- Pistons 98 vs Nuggets 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score Detroit Pistons vs Denver Nuggets Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores Jerami Grant scored a career-high 29 points, Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray scored 16 each, and the host Denver Nuggets beat the Detroit Pistons 115-98 on Tuesday night. Michael Porter Jr. had 13 points for the Nuggets, who won their second straight game. Detroit Pistons Read More
- Bucks 126 vs Pistons 106 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Bucks vs Pistons 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Pistons 112 vs Magic 116 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 87 vs Pistons 76 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Knicks 95 vs Pistons 92 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Pistons 101 vs Thunder 108 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 103 vs Thunder 109 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Suns 108 vs Pistons 116 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 82 vs Grizzlies 96 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Nuggets 123 vs Pistons 128 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Raptors 105 vs Pistons 92 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Pistons 115 vs Nets 125 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 115 vs Pistons 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Nets 121 vs Pistons 111 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 125 vs Pistons 112 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Kings 106 vs Pistons 127 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 100 vs Wizards 106 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Pistons 136 vs Hawks 103 Result Saturday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Detroit Pistons Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines