There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
detroit pistons Roster
detroit pistons STANDINGS
detroit pistons Injuries
detroit pistons SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
detroit pistons Twitter
Bucks vs Pistons 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 4
The No. 8 Detroit Pistons simply don’t belong on the same court as the Eastern Conference top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks. On Monday, the Greek Freak & Co. are favored on the NBA Lines to sweep out the Pistons in Detroit.
How to Bet Bucks vs Pistons 2019 NBA Odds & Game 4 Info
- When: Monday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- Radio: TuneIn/NBA
- 2019 NBA Playoffs Odds: Milwaukee Bucks -12.5 (Total 219.5)
Why Bet on Milwaukee?The Bucks took a 3-0 series lead with a 119-103 victory on Saturday – and that has been the closest game of this lopsided series. Khris Middleton led the way by scoring 20 points (7-of-14 FGs, 3-of-4 FTs) with nine rebounds, four assists, one steal, and three 3-pointers in 30 minutes. With Giannis Antetokounmpo battling foul trouble for a good portion of the game, Middleton took over the leading role for the Bucks. He has now scored 20+ in back-to-back games. Antetokounmpo had 14 points and 10 rebounds.
Brook Lopez played great with 19 points on 8-of-13 shooting with seven rebounds, two assists, five blocks, and three 3-pointers in 34 minutes. Lopez had been quiet for the first two games of the series. The five blocks were the most he’s had in a playoff game since 2013.
Milwaukee has won each game of the series by an average of 24.0 points per game. This marks just the third time in franchise history (first time since 1974) that the Bucks have won three consecutive playoff games by 15+ points, and the first time in the NBA that a team has won three straight postseason games by 15 points since the Spurs in 2014 (3 games, 6/10-6/15).
The Bucks have outscored the Pistons by a combined 72 points in the first three games of the series, which is the third-largest point differential in a team’s first three playoff games in NBA history (largest since the Lakers in 1987).
Milwaukee has held Detroit to under 40% shooting in each game this series, marking just the third time in franchise history Milwaukee has held a playoff opponent to under 40% shooting in three consecutive games. The Pistons’ 38.0 shooting percentage in the playoffs is the second-lowest among playoff teams while the Bucks’ 50.0 field goal percentage is second-best.
Milwaukee can earn its first sweep of a 7-game series since 1983 (Eastern Conference Semifinals vs. BOS), and advance to the Second Round of the playoffs for the first time since 2001 with a win here.
- Total Score: 118.19
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.66
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.32
- Free Throw Percentage: 77.22
- Total Rebounds: 49.87
- Total Score: 108.79
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.12
- Three-Point Percentage: 35.93
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.28
- Total Rebounds: 45.26
Why Bet on Detroit?Detroit’s biggest lead was five (18-13) in Game 3. There were five lead changes and the game was tied four times. The Pistons turned the ball over just nine times while forcing 16 miscues from the Bucks.
Blake Griffin (sore left knee) made his first appearance of the playoffs in Game 3 against the Bucks, scoring a team-high 27 points (10-of-24 FGs, 5-of-5 FTs) with seven rebounds, six assists, two steals and two 3-pointers in 31 minutes. Griffin’s knee was reportedly feeling much better, but he still clearly wasn’t himself and was sporting a huge brace. He was the first Piston to tally 25/5/5 in a playoff game since Chauncey Billups (5/30/08 vs. BOS).
Andre Drummond double-doubled against the Bucks on Saturday, scoring 12 points (5-of-14 FGs, 2-of-8 FTs) with 12 rebounds, two assists, four steals, three blocks and four turnovers in 30 minutes.
“We made some uncharacteristic mistakes,” Coach Dwane Casey said after. “That’s what the playoffs are about – getting through that, understanding time-score-situation. We had situations where we’d make a mistake or miss a shot, now we go down to the defensive end and not carry out our assignments.”
The Pistons were the NBA’s No. 8 rebounding team by rebound percentage over the regular season, but the Bucks have won the boards convincingly in each game – by 11, eight and seven. The Bucks were No. 5 in rebound percentage during the regular season and No. 2 in defensive rebound percentage, blunting one of the Pistons’ primary strengths, offensive rebounding.
- Total Score: 106.66
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.76
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.66
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.68
- Total Rebounds: 45.00
- Total Score: 107.74
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.04
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.63
- Free Throw Percentage: 75.52
- Total Rebounds: 44.01
Bucks vs Pistons 2019 NBA Playoffs Betting Trends
- Favorite is 8-1-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings
- Home team is 5-2-2 ATS in the last 9 meetings
- Milwaukee is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 games on the road
- Milwaukee is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games on the road
- Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Detroit is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Detroit’s last 15 games at home
Expert Final Score Prediction for Bucks vs PistonsMilwaukee Bucks 114 – Detroit Pistons 105
Detroit Pistons Odds
2019 Detroit Pistons Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Fort Wayne Zollner Pistons: 1941–1948
Fort Wayne Pistons: 1948–1957
Detroit Pistons: 1957–present
|Arena||Little Caesars Arena|
|Championships||3 (1989, 1990, 2004)|
Western: 2 (1955, 1956)
Eastern: 5 (1988, 1989, 1990, 2004, 2005)
Detroit Pistons Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Detroit Pistons Game Odds, Pistons Live Odds, This Weeks Detroit Pistons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Detroit team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pistons Winning the NBA Championship, Detroit NBA News & other info on the Detroit Pistons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Detroit Pistons Today!
- Pistons vs Hornets NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- Pistons vs Bucks NBA Spread & Game Preview
- Pistons at Rockets Odds & Game Preview – March 22nd
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 19 Edition
- Friday Night NBA Betting Pick & Prediction: Celtics at Pistons
- Pistons Are Small Underdogs in NBA Lines vs. Wizards on Friday
- How to Bet Detroit at Toronto NBA Lines & Game Preview
- NBA Betting Preview & Expert Pick: Nuggets vs. Pistons
- Pistons at Bucks NBA Betting Pick & Game Info
- Toronto at Detroit Pro Basketball Expert Pick & Betting Preview
- Utah At Detroit NBA Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Detroit at Cleveland Spread, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Cleveland at Detroit NBA Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- San Antonio At Detroit NBA Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Atlanta at Detroit Odds, NBA Betting Pick & TV Info
- Detroit vs. Cleveland Free NBA Playoffs Game 2 Pick & Prediction
- Cleveland vs Detroit NBA Playoff Series Betting Lines Preview
- NBA Playoff Series Betting Analysis Cleveland vs. Detroit
Sports Teams in Detroit and the State of Michigan
Detroit Pistons Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NBA Basketball Odds | 2019 Current NBA Betting Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
I like my bookie because the betting is easy to use.
My only complaint is about the payout process because it charges a lot of fee for sending money. Other then that I like the user mobile friendly interface and customer service is excellent.
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.