Toronto Raptors Odds | 2021 NBA Betting Lines
05/18 - 06:40 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
05/18 - 06:40 PM
2021 NBA Eastern Conference - To Win
2021 NBA Eastern Conference - To Win
toronto raptors SCHEDULE
toronto raptors STANDINGS
toronto raptors Roster
toronto raptors Injuries
Most recent posts
Toronto Raptors Odds
2021 Toronto Raptors Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Timberwolves: 1995–present|
Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting Lines
There is matinee basketball around the NBA on Saturday as the Toronto Raptors visit the New York Knicks on national television with both teams jockeying for potential playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference. The red-hot Knicks will be favored on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Raptors at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- NBA Odds: TBA (Knicks will be favored)
The teams have split two meetings, and this wraps up the season series. The last met on April 11 also in New York and the Knicks won 102-96 despite blowing an 18-point lead. The Raptors used a 37-15 run to lead by four with seven minutes left, but RJ Barrett hit a three-pointer with the Knicks leading by one with 35 seconds to play to essentially clinch it. The Knicks were led by 26 points from Julius Randle and Barrett had 19. New York had lost nine straight games in the series. Gary Trent Jr. led Toronto with 23 points, while Chris Boucher had 17 points and 14 rebounds.
Why Bet on Toronto? | NBA Betting LinesToronto won its fourth in a row Wednesday, 114-103 over the short-handed Nets. Playing at close to full strength for the first time in weeks with the return of veteran guards Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet, Toronto made 13 of 24 shots (54%) and outscored the Nets 36-23 in the third quarter.
Lowry, who had been resting for 10 days, had 14 points, seven rebounds and five assists. VanVleet had 17 points, five assists, three rebounds and a steal across 35 minutes. VanVleet had appeared in only one of the past nine games for Toronto while dealing with a hip injury and a one-game suspension.Lowry had been resting for 10 days but the Raptors brought back all the regulars tonight and got a big win over the Nets. The Raptors are only a 1/2 game back of the Wizards for the No. 10 seed and a shot at a play-in series, so it will be interesting to see if they keep playing the regular in hopes of making a playoff run.
Khem Birch started at center and had eight points, seven rebounds, three assists and a block in 24 minutes. Chris Boucher went down with a left knee injury and will have an MRI so Birch could be looking at a bigger workload going forward.
Boucher suffered the injury early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn forward Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot landed on Boucher’s foot while the two were competing for a rebound under the Raptors’ net. Throughout those 59 games, Boucher was enjoying the best season of his career. He was averaging career-highs across the board with 13.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.9 blocks and 1.1 assists per game.
A Toronto win Saturday would secure the team’s sixth straight season-series win over New York. The last time the Dinos lost the season series outright vs. the Knicks was in the 2010-11 season.
Why Bet on New York? | NBA Betting LinesNo team is hotter in the NBA than the Knicks, who won their eighth in a row Wednesday, 137-127 in overtime against visiting Atlanta. Julius Randle’s driving layup with eight seconds left in regulation gave New York a 122-119 lead, but Bogdan Bogdanovic hit a 3-pointer with 6.2 seconds left to send the game into overtime. The Knicks scored the first 10 points of the extra session.
Randle hit 11-of-21 shots, 6-of-8 3-pointers and 12-of-13 free throws for 40 points, 10 rebounds and six assists. It was Randle’s second 40-point game over his last four played. Randle also is just the 5th player in Knicks history to average at least 30 points per game during a win streak of 8+ games.
Nerlens Noel took a shot to the mouth and needed stitches but was able to return and finish with nine points, 12 rebounds, three assists and three blocks in 35 minutes. He’s had at least two blocks in 10 straight games and has grabbed double-digit boards in four of his last six.
Rookie Immanuel Quickley and fellow guard Derrick Rose both had 20 points. Elfrid Payton started the game but played just 17 minutes, while Tom Thibodeau turned to Rose and Quickley for more minutes.
Taj Gibson suffered a right eyelid injury on Wednesday and played just nine minutes for four points and three rebounds. It’s being called a laceration so he’ll be questionable for Saturday’s game. Guard Alec Burks missed his fourth straight game in COVID protocols. He’s averaging 12.6 points this season and probably won’t play Saturday.
The last time the Knicks won eight straight was in 2014, when Randle was in his one-and-done season at Kentucky. The Knicks’ winning streak of eight exceeds the total number of games the Yankees have won so far this season. If the season were to end today, that means the Knicks would be hosting a first-round playoff series.
This is the first time that the Knicks are 4th or higher in the Eastern Conference standings at least 50 games into a season since finishing the 2012-13 season as the 2nd seed. “Fourth place sounds good, but we’re not done yet,” Randle said. “We have a long way to go.”
- Knicks 108, Raptors 103
NBA Betting News
Toronto Raptors Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toronto Raptors Game Odds, Raptors Live Odds, This Weeks Toronto Raptors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Toronto team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Raptors Winning the NBA Championship, Toronto NBA News & other info on the Toronto Raptors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toronto Raptors Today!
Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis – Celtics, Raptors, Heat & Bucks
- Celtics v Raptors Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Celtics 102 vs Raptors 99 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
- Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Semis Odds
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites to Win & More
- Celtics 112 vs Raptors 94 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics August 27, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Raptors 150 vs Nets 122 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 23, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Raptors 117 vs Nets 92 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 21, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- Nets 99 vs Raptors 104 Result Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites Worth a Wager
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets: August 19, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nets 110 vs Raptors 134 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
Raptors Road to the 2019 NBA Finals
The Toronto Raptors were placed second in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 58 wins. It’s been a fantastic season for the Toronto Raptors and Raptors fans. Kawhi Leonard seems to be one of the leading players for Toronto this postseason, scoring 39 points to lead Toronto in their latest victory against the 76ers. Leonard is currently averaging 26.6 points and 7.3 rebounds for the raptors.
2019 NBA Finals: Toronto vs Golden State Warriors (3-2)
Conference Finals Toronto Beat Milwaukee Bucks (4-2)
Round 2 Toronto Beat Philadelphia 76ers (4-3)
Round 1 Toronto Beat Orlando Magic (4-1)
Sports in Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Quebec
Province of British Columbia
Toronto Raptors Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.