Toronto Raptors Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Raptors Championship Betting
Toronto Raptors Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Raptors Championship Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
toronto raptors SCHEDULE
toronto raptors STANDINGS
toronto raptors Roster
toronto raptors Injuries
Most recent posts
Toronto Raptors Odds
2021 Toronto Raptors Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Timberwolves: 1995–present|
Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting Lines
There is matinee basketball around the NBA on Saturday as the Toronto Raptors visit the New York Knicks on national television with both teams jockeying for potential playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference. The red-hot Knicks will be favored on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Raptors at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
The teams have split two meetings, and this wraps up the season series. The last met on April 11 also in New York and the Knicks won 102-96 despite blowing an 18-point lead. The Raptors used a 37-15 run to lead by four with seven minutes left, but RJ Barrett hit a three-pointer with the Knicks leading by one with 35 seconds to play to essentially clinch it. The Knicks were led by 26 points from Julius Randle and Barrett had 19. New York had lost nine straight games in the series. Gary Trent Jr. led Toronto with 23 points, while Chris Boucher had 17 points and 14 rebounds.
Why Bet on Toronto? | NBA Betting LinesToronto won its fourth in a row Wednesday, 114-103 over the short-handed Nets. Playing at close to full strength for the first time in weeks with the return of veteran guards Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet, Toronto made 13 of 24 shots (54%) and outscored the Nets 36-23 in the third quarter.
Lowry, who had been resting for 10 days, had 14 points, seven rebounds and five assists. VanVleet had 17 points, five assists, three rebounds and a steal across 35 minutes. VanVleet had appeared in only one of the past nine games for Toronto while dealing with a hip injury and a one-game suspension.Lowry had been resting for 10 days but the Raptors brought back all the regulars tonight and got a big win over the Nets. The Raptors are only a 1/2 game back of the Wizards for the No. 10 seed and a shot at a play-in series, so it will be interesting to see if they keep playing the regular in hopes of making a playoff run.
Khem Birch started at center and had eight points, seven rebounds, three assists and a block in 24 minutes. Chris Boucher went down with a left knee injury and will have an MRI so Birch could be looking at a bigger workload going forward.
Boucher suffered the injury early in the fourth quarter when Brooklyn forward Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot landed on Boucher’s foot while the two were competing for a rebound under the Raptors’ net. Throughout those 59 games, Boucher was enjoying the best season of his career. He was averaging career-highs across the board with 13.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.9 blocks and 1.1 assists per game.
A Toronto win Saturday would secure the team’s sixth straight season-series win over New York. The last time the Dinos lost the season series outright vs. the Knicks was in the 2010-11 season.
Why Bet on New York? | NBA Betting LinesNo team is hotter in the NBA than the Knicks, who won their eighth in a row Wednesday, 137-127 in overtime against visiting Atlanta. Julius Randle’s driving layup with eight seconds left in regulation gave New York a 122-119 lead, but Bogdan Bogdanovic hit a 3-pointer with 6.2 seconds left to send the game into overtime. The Knicks scored the first 10 points of the extra session.
Randle hit 11-of-21 shots, 6-of-8 3-pointers and 12-of-13 free throws for 40 points, 10 rebounds and six assists. It was Randle’s second 40-point game over his last four played. Randle also is just the 5th player in Knicks history to average at least 30 points per game during a win streak of 8+ games.
Nerlens Noel took a shot to the mouth and needed stitches but was able to return and finish with nine points, 12 rebounds, three assists and three blocks in 35 minutes. He’s had at least two blocks in 10 straight games and has grabbed double-digit boards in four of his last six.
Rookie Immanuel Quickley and fellow guard Derrick Rose both had 20 points. Elfrid Payton started the game but played just 17 minutes, while Tom Thibodeau turned to Rose and Quickley for more minutes.
Taj Gibson suffered a right eyelid injury on Wednesday and played just nine minutes for four points and three rebounds. It’s being called a laceration so he’ll be questionable for Saturday’s game. Guard Alec Burks missed his fourth straight game in COVID protocols. He’s averaging 12.6 points this season and probably won’t play Saturday.
The last time the Knicks won eight straight was in 2014, when Randle was in his one-and-done season at Kentucky. The Knicks’ winning streak of eight exceeds the total number of games the Yankees have won so far this season. If the season were to end today, that means the Knicks would be hosting a first-round playoff series.
This is the first time that the Knicks are 4th or higher in the Eastern Conference standings at least 50 games into a season since finishing the 2012-13 season as the 2nd seed. “Fourth place sounds good, but we’re not done yet,” Randle said. “We have a long way to go.”
- Knicks 108, Raptors 103
NBA Betting News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
Toronto Raptors Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toronto Raptors Game Odds, Raptors Live Odds, This Weeks Toronto Raptors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Toronto team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Raptors Winning the NBA Championship, Toronto NBA News & other info on the Toronto Raptors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toronto Raptors Today!
- Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting LinesThere is matinee basketball around the NBA on Saturday as the Toronto Raptors visit the New York Knicks on national television with both teams jockeying for potential playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference. The red-hot Knicks will be favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Raptors at Knicks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 1 PM ET Where: Read More
- Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe 10th spot in the Eastern Conference and the final place in the play-in tournament for the NBA playoffs could come down to the Chicago Bulls and Toronto Raptors. They meet in an important matchup Thursday from the Raptors’ temporary home in Tampa, Fla. The NBA odds will be determined in part by a few injuries. How to Bet Bulls Read More
- Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and TrendsThe Toronto Raptors (0-0) play the New Orleans Pelicans (0-0) as 4-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET on FS-NO. The over/under in the matchup is set at 229.5.Betting Information Raptors vs Pelicans Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Raptors -4 -110 -110 229.5 -110 Read More
- Celtics 92 vs Raptors 87 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors NBA Score | 2020 NBA Playoffs Scores A brilliant title defense came to an end in Orlando last night as the Celtics took the game at the end. Jayson Tatum had 29 points and 12 rebounds, Jaylen Brown scored 21 and the Boston Celtics advanced to the Eastern Conference finals with a 92-87 Game Read More
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Raptors vs Celtics Odds, Betting TrendsNo line is set for the Raptors-Celtics meeting on Friday for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- Raptors 125 vs Celtics 122 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics NBA Score | 2020 NBA Playoffs Scores The Raptors had a rough night as they trailed mot of the game including the both overtimes, but they did it at the end and forced Game 7. OG Anunoby nailed a go-ahead 3-pointer with 57.5 seconds left in double overtime as the Toronto Raptors held on Read More
- Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors Game 6 Odds & Betting TrendsThe Raptors are a 2.5-point underdog in an expected tight game against the Celtics in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals. …
- Celtics 111 vs Raptors 89 Monday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores The Celtics are back in control of their second-round series with the Raptors after losing Games 3 and 4, they dominated Game 5 from start to finish. Six Celtics scored in double figures, led by Jaylen Brown with 27 points, as Boston dominated the Toronto Raptors 111-89 Read More
- Raptors 100 vs Celtics 98 Saturday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Score NBA Result | NBA Playoffs Scores The Raptors were 0.5 seconds away from being down 3-0 to the Celtics. Instead, OG Anunoby gave them life and now the series is up for grabs. Pascal Siakam scored a series-best 23 points, Kyle Lowry added 22 and the Toronto Raptors evened their best-of-seven Eastern Conference Read More
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis – Celtics, Raptors, Heat & Bucks
- Celtics v Raptors Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Celtics 102 vs Raptors 99 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
- Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Semis Odds
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites to Win & More
- Celtics 112 vs Raptors 94 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics August 27, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Raptors 150 vs Nets 122 Sunday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 23, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Raptors 117 vs Nets 92 Friday Basketball Playoff Score
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets August 21, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Eastern Conference
- Nets 99 vs Raptors 104 Result Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- 2020 NBA Finals Betting – Favorites Worth a Wager
- Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets: August 19, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nets 110 vs Raptors 134 Result Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Eastern Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
Raptors Road to the 2019 NBA Finals
The Toronto Raptors were placed second in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 58 wins. It’s been a fantastic season for the Toronto Raptors and Raptors fans. Kawhi Leonard seems to be one of the leading players for Toronto this postseason, scoring 39 points to lead Toronto in their latest victory against the 76ers. Leonard is currently averaging 26.6 points and 7.3 rebounds for the raptors.
2019 NBA Finals: Toronto vs Golden State Warriors (3-2)
Conference Finals Toronto Beat Milwaukee Bucks (4-2)
Round 2 Toronto Beat Philadelphia 76ers (4-3)
Round 1 Toronto Beat Orlando Magic (4-1)
Sports in Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Quebec
Province of British Columbia
Toronto Raptors Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines