Technically speaking, the road to Super Bowl 51 is already underway, with teams trading players and coaches strategizing on how to improve their teams in readiness for the real battle in the 2016-17 regular-season NFL betting odds and the playoffs that will culminate with winning the Vince Lombardi Trophy. On paper, all the 32 teams in the NFL have a shot at the odds to win Super Bowl 51, but in reality, only a handful teams have what it takes to challenge for the nation’s most-prized sports trophy. Based on the current rudimentary outlook of the league, here are the teams you should back or fade in the Super Bowl 51 picks. Mind you, we won’t be talking about your usual favored suspects like New England and Seattle or your regular bottom-dwellers like Tennessee and Jacksonville; our focus will be on the obscure Super Bowl 51 picks.
Join for Free
Sports Betting News
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- Popular NFL Betting Strategies & Theories
- NBA Betting on the 33% System
- Best Betting Strategies on the NFL Preseason
- Expert Tips for Betting on the First Weeks of NFL
- Is it Worth Betting on the NFL Preseason?
- A Quick History of NFL Betting
- Pros & Cons of Betting NFL Preseason Games
- Possible Reasons Behind An NFL Losing Streak
- Get Your NFL Preseason Betting Strategy Ready Now!
- Use NFL Weather Reports To Increase Your Sports Betting Bankroll
- Schedule Analysis And NFL Point Spread Winners
- When and How to Bet NFL Player Props
- Important Betting Tips On Handicapping The NFL Season’s 2nd Half
- Sports Betting Tips To Make the Most Out Of NFL Underdogs
- Picking NFL Road Favorites
- Sports Betting Optimal Scenarios to Bet On NFL
- NFL Bye Week Betting Strategy
- Bye Week NFL Betting Strategy
- NFL Betting Ideas That Will Make Any Party Interesting
- NFL Prop Bets Explained
- NFL Betting Teaser Explained
- Tips to Help Boost Your NFL Bankroll!
- 7 Tips That Gambling Pros Use to Win When Betting on NFL
- How NFL Point Spreads Work
- Whether the Weather is a Factor in NFL Sports Betting
- Sports Betting Guide: Parlay Betting and NFL
- How to Bet on Sports: Point Spreads and NFL Betting