For some reason, many NFL betting fans don’t pay attention to the bye week, which in some way is kind of surprising since most teams use the extra time off to rest and prepare for their opponents Prior to the 1990, all NFL teams played 16 consecutive games, in an attempt to reduce injuries, the league decided that all teams will have a bye week during the season, and in an effort to make it fair, the bye week for each team was randomly assigned. At first, the bye week complicated things for sports bettors, but in 2004, the league made changes to the bye week, by making it fall between weeks 4 and 10, which has provided professional sports bettors with a little loophole to take advantage of.
Join for Free
Sports Betting News
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- Popular NFL Betting Strategies & Theories
- Best and Worst Value Super Bowl 51 Betting Picks
- NBA Betting on the 33% System
- Best Betting Strategies on the NFL Preseason
- Expert Tips for Betting on the First Weeks of NFL
- Is it Worth Betting on the NFL Preseason?
- A Quick History of NFL Betting
- Pros & Cons of Betting NFL Preseason Games
- Possible Reasons Behind An NFL Losing Streak
- Get Your NFL Preseason Betting Strategy Ready Now!
- Use NFL Weather Reports To Increase Your Sports Betting Bankroll
- Schedule Analysis And NFL Point Spread Winners
- When and How to Bet NFL Player Props
- Important Betting Tips On Handicapping The NFL Season’s 2nd Half
- Sports Betting Tips To Make the Most Out Of NFL Underdogs
- Picking NFL Road Favorites
- Sports Betting Optimal Scenarios to Bet On NFL
- Bye Week NFL Betting Strategy
- NFL Betting Ideas That Will Make Any Party Interesting
- NFL Prop Bets Explained
- NFL Betting Teaser Explained
- Tips to Help Boost Your NFL Bankroll!
- 7 Tips That Gambling Pros Use to Win When Betting on NFL
- How NFL Point Spreads Work
- Whether the Weather is a Factor in NFL Sports Betting
- Sports Betting Guide: Parlay Betting and NFL
- How to Bet on Sports: Point Spreads and NFL Betting