In Depth Analysis On The NFL Bye Week Expert Betting Strategy
What you Need to Know about Betting Before or After NFL Bye Week
- For starters, NFL bye weeks are usually scheduled between Week 4 and Week 10, so if you are looking to capitalize on the NFL bye week betting strategy, this is the time you should pay keen attention to the NFL lines.
- Different teams and coaches approach bye weeks differently. But as a general rule, the better a team is (or the better a coach is), the more likely it is for that team or coach to take advantage of the extra week off to prepare well for the game coming off a bye, which often translates to good results.
- The nature of an opponent faced after a bye week plays an important role as to whether a team will perform well or badly following the extra rest.
- Bye weeks are most welcome, and generally considered more effective when handicapping NFL odds, when they come during the second half of the season.
- There are researches from several quarters that allude to certain teams playing better or worse before a bye week, depending on whether one is an underdog or favorite, or one is playing at home vs. the road. But upon comprehensive review, we found that the results are inconclusive, voiding the betting value that is purportedly found by betting on or against teams before their bye weeks.