With more than four months before the official kickoff of the 2016 NFL season, it seems way too early to start thinking about placing wagers on NFL odds. But don’t tell that to CG Technology in Las Vegas that has already released the odds for every NFL game on the 2016 calendar from Week 1 to Week 16. With a good number of the NFL lines guaranteed to change after the 2016 NFL draft and once the regular season begins, here are some hot NFL picks and bets you should jump on right now when the odds are still favorable and affordable.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.