If you are looking to get a nice payout for a pretty small investment, you really can’t do any better than going with a parlay. Yes, it’s a little tougher to pick 2 or 3 winners on the same ticket, but the reward for doing so are some pretty nice NFL betting odds that can get your bankroll to a place where you can start to take some chances as the playoffs progress. Let’s take a look at some parlays that I like for the Wild Card weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.