Iowa State Cyclones
Iowa State Cyclones Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Iowa State Cyclones Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
iowa state Schedule
iowa state Standings
iowa state Injuries
Most recent posts
Iowa State Cyclones Headlines
2021 Iowa State Cyclones Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Iowa State University|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Hilton Coliseum|
|Mascot||Cy the Cardinal|
Iowa State vs No. 25 Oklahoma Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Poor Iowa State didn’t win a single Big 12 game this season and the 10th-seeded Cyclones will be big underdogs when they open conference tournament play against No. 7 Oklahoma on Wednesday. The Sooners are +1500 to win this tournament.
How to Bet Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center, Kansas City
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Oklahoma will be favored)
The Sooners won both meetings this season. The schools last played on Feb. 20 in Ames and OU won 66-56. The Cyclones trailed by as many as 21 in the first half before rallying to a 46-45 lead on Tre Jackson’s 3-pointer with 11:29 remaining. The Sooners then responded with a 16-4 spurt to grab the lead for good. Austin Reaves had 20 points to lead Oklahoma. Reaves helped seal the win with two free throws and a long 3-pointer in the final 1:34. He finished 8 for 10 from the line. Iowa State had won the previous nine meetings in Ames.
Why Bet on Iowa State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisISU (2-21) closed the season with a 61-56 loss at Kansas State to finish an embarrassing 0-18 in league play. K-State held Iowa State to just 35.8 percent (19-of-53) shooting, including 21.7 percent (5-of-23) from 3-point range, while forcing 16 turnovers. The Cyclones shot just 30.8 percent (8-of-26) in the second half, including 13.3 percent (2-of-15) from long range, with 13 of their 31 points coming from the free throw line.
The defensive effort made up for a poor shooting night, as the Wildcats hit on just 38 percent (19-of-50) of their field goals, including 29.2 percent (7-of-24) from 3-point range. K-State did score 15 points off the 16 turnovers by ISU.
Two Cyclones – seniors Jalen Coleman-Lands (19) and Solomon Young (18) – combined for 37 of the team’s 56 points on 13-of-26 field goals and 8-of-10 free throws, while the other 7 players managed just 19 points on 6-of-27 shooting and 5-of-8 free throws. Junior Javan Johnson grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds.
It could be that coach Steve Prohm is fired after this horrible year. The decision will ultimately fall to athletic director Jamie Pollard, who has not commented publicly on the men’s basketball program or Prohm’s status going forward.
“I can’t worry about that,” Prohm said. “Those things are out of my control. I understand the job that I’ve done here over six years.”
It is just the second time in the 114-year history of Iowa State basketball that the Cyclones failed to win a conference game, giving the 1936-37 team company. Saturday’s loss also extended Iowa State’s current losing streak to 17 games, a record they had already set two losses prior.
Iowa State should be bolstered by the return of point guard Rasir Bolton, who has missed three games after spraining his ankle. Bolton is Iowa State’s leading scorer and without him they were left without anyone who had logged significant point guard minutes this season.
Why Bet on Oklahoma? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Sooners (14-9) ended the season on a four-game skid, falling at home to No. 15 Texas 69-65 last Thursday. Defense proved to be the difference, as UT limited the Sooners to 65 points on 37.3-percent field goal shooting (22-59), including a 28.0-percent mark (7-25) from three-point range.
Oklahoma trimmed a big deficit to two points on four occasions down the stretch, the last coming after an Austin Reaves layup to pull within 67-65 with 6.9 seconds left. Freshman forward Greg Brown converted a pair of free throws in a 1-and-1 pressure situation with 4.9 seconds remaining to seal the victory.
Reaves scored 16 points and Alondes Williams and Brady Manek each added 13 for the Sooners whose four straight losses are by a combined 17 points. Just a few weeks ago, this team was flying high with five wins over ranked teams, looking down at the rest of the Big 12 from second place and with a top-10 national standing.
“I don’t think we’re playing much differently than when we won seven of eight,” said Sooner head coach Lon Kruger following the loss to Texas. “We won one-possession games in the weeks prior to the last 10 days. We need to finish games differently. We have to play for 40 minutes regardless.”
The Sooners have not won a Big 12 tournament game since the 2016 Final Four season. Beginning with a semifinal loss to West Virginia that season, OU has lost four straight in the event. Oklahoma has played Iowa State more in the Big 12 tournament than any current conference school other than Kansas. The Sooners are 6-4 against the Cyclones with the 2016 quarterfinal victory over ISU.
Joe Lunardi of ESPN currently projects the Sooners as a No. 6 seed in the NCAA Tournament, while Jerry Palm of CBS has OU on the No. 8 line.
- Oklahoma 76, Iowa State 66
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Iowa State Cyclones Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Iowa State Cyclones Game Odds, Cyclones Live Odds, This Weeks Iowa State Cyclones team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Iowa State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cyclones Winning the March Madness, Iowa State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Iowa State Cyclones. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Iowa State Cyclones Today!
- Iowa State vs No. 25 Oklahoma Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisPoor Iowa State didn’t win a single Big 12 game this season and the 10th-seeded Cyclones will be big underdogs when they open conference tournament play against No. 7 Oklahoma on Wednesday. The Sooners are +1500 to win this tournament. How to Bet Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- Iowa State vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisUnbeaten and second-ranked Baylor hasn’t played in a few weeks due to COVID issues, but the Bears are scheduled to return to action in Big 12 play vs. a bad Iowa State team on Tuesday. Baylor will be a double-digit favorite on the NCAAB odds. Baylor is +300 to win the national title. How to Bet Iowa State at Baylor Read More
- Iowa State vs No. 3 Iowa | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisState bragging rights are on the line Friday night when Iowa State of the Big 12 and Iowa of the Big Ten renew their annual rivalry. The third-ranked Hawkeyes are the vastly superior side this season on paper and thus will be heavily favored on the NCAAB odds at home. How to Bet Iowa State at Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- Iowa State vs Kansas College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsIt may seem hard to believe, but there are now just three weeks left in the regular season in college basketball. The battling for seeding and spots in the tournament is about to heat up dramatically with the time to make a move or get off the bubble beginning to run out. At the top of the national rankings, the Read More
- Iowa State vs West Virginia 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game InfoWest Virginia Mountaineers has yet to lose at home this season and the No. 13 Iowa State Mountaineers aren’t expected to on Wednesday, either, as double-digit NCAAB betting favorites against Big 12 opponent Iowa State. How to Bet Iowa State at West Virginia NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info. Ready to get back after it starting Wednesday at No. 12 Read More
- Baylor vs Iowa State 2020 College Basketball Odds & Game PredictionThe top-ranked Baylor Bears will look to extend their phenomenal 16-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Iowa State Cyclones in a mid-week Big 12 battle on Wednesday night. Now, with Iowa State desperate for a win and Baylor looking to cement their status as one of the best national championship contenders in the country, Read More
- Iowa State vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickThe second-ranked Baylor Bears are back at home and looking to take care of business when they host the Iowa State Cyclones in their mid-week Big 12 battle on Wednesday night. With the Bears on fire and riding high into this one and Iowa State looking for the huge upset, let’s find out which team is offering the best value Read More
- Kansas vs Iowa State 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & PreviewThe top 25 in college basketball looks a little odd this season, simply because we only have a couple of teams who are in there with an unbeaten record. Spending any amount of the time as the #1 seed in the nation has usually meant that a defeat is not that far around the corner, as the best teams in Read More
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble TeamsNow’s the time for bubble teams to either step it up or go and hide in the shadows. Certain bubble teams will almost assuredly make it to the NCAA Tournament, meaning they probably were never bubble teams to begin with. However, many other teams are legit bubble squads that might get left out if they don’t step it up in Read More
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – January 14th Edition
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 17th
- Iowa State vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Preview
- WVU is NCAA Basketball Lines Favorite Against Iowa State
- Iowa State Vs Purdue Free Pick, Odds & TV Info
- Nevada Vs Iowa State Pick, Prediction & TV Info
- March Madness 2017 First Round Betting Underdogs
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams That Few Are Talking About
- Sweet 16 SU March Madness Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Prediction on Virginia vs Iowa State
- Sweet 16 Teasers Picks That Will Make Your Day
- NCAAB Sweet 16 Parlay Picks
- College Hoops March Madness Round of 64 Free Picks!
- Most Vulnerable NCAAB Teams For Betting Upset
- Iowa State vs Texas Tech NCAAB Odds Preview
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Iowa State Expected to Cruise Past UAB Blazers this Thursday
Sports in the State of Iowa
Iowa State Cyclones | 2021 March Madness
Iowa State Cyclones | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.