Wimbledon Odds, 2021 Winners Lines | Wimbledon Betting
07/10 - 10:00 AM
2021 WIMBLEDON WOMEN - TO WIN
2021 WIMBLEDON WOMEN - TO WIN
07/11 - 10:00 AM
2021 WIMBLEDON MEN - TO WIN
2021 WIMBLEDON MEN - TO WIN
2021 Wimbledon from The Championships, Wimbledon
From the game’s legendary greats like John McEnroe and Pete Sampras to today’s more modern superstars like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, tennis fans, players and betting enthusiasts everywhere know there is nothing quite like lacing it up at the legendary All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club for the world’s oldest and most prestigious tournament there is – The Wimbledon Championships!
Whether you love betting on the game’s top favorites or you’re keeping an eye on the up-and-coming stars of tomorrow on both the ATP and WTA world tours, you can get all of your racket-betting action fulfilled at MyBookie!
Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Odds
As one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, Wimbledon is one of the biggest and most exciting events on the calendar for every tennis fan around the globe. Featuring the cream of the crop of the tennis world, Wimbledon never fails to amaze.
This year’s Wimbledon is set to begin on June 28 on the premise of the renowned All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club in London, England. While we’re still two weeks away from the tennis spectacle, this is the perfect time to explore the Wimbledon betting odds and start placing down our first bets.
To help you find the best bets, we’re here with our early betting preview for 2021 Wimbledon, where we take a look at a few names you should look out for. Let’s get right to it so you can plan your bets against their Wimbledon odds.
Early Tennis Betting Odds and Preview for The 2021 Wimbledon
Early Wimbledon Odds: Naomi Osaka and Novak Djokovic Favoured to Win
- When: June 28 – July 11
- Where: All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, London, England
2021 Wimbledon Odds – Men
- Novak Djokovic +130
- Rafael Nadal + 650
- Daniil Medvedev +700
- Roger Federer +700
- Stefanos Tsitsipas +800
- Alexander Zverev + 1200
- Dominic Thiem +1600
- Nick Kyrgios + 2000
2021 Wimbledon Odds – Women
- Naomi Osaka +500
- Ashleigh Barty +600
- Petra Kvitova +800
- Serena Williams +800
- Simona Halep +800
- Bianca Andreescu +900
Novak Djokovic Clear Cut Above the Field
To no one’s surprise, Novak Djokovic is by far the biggest betting favorite to win the 2021 Wimbledon. He has been in exceptional form this season and has further solidified himself as world no.1 with his remarkable win in the 2021 French Open.
The Serbian tennis superstar now holds two Grand Slam titles on the year and is +130 favorite to make it three in Wimbledon. Rafael Nadal, who has suffered a devastating semi-final defeat against Djokovic in France, travels to England as the second favorite, priced at +650.
Although a relatively generous offer, +650 seems a fair price to pay for a player who hasn’t won Wimbledon once since he claimed his second title in 2010. Nadal has since reached finals (2011) and two semi-finals (2018, 2019).
A More Competitive Field Amongst Ladies
On the women’s side, Naomi Osaka leads the market as a +500 favorite. That is even though she has never won in Wimbledon.
Across her three trips to England, Osaka managed two R3 exits (2017, 2018) and one R1 exit (2019). Despite her lack of success at Wimbledon, she has proven her worth with four Grand Slam titles from US Open (2018, 2020) and the Australian Open (2019, 2021), meaning she only needs to win in Wimbledon to complete the set.
World no.1 Ashleigh Barty (+600) is priced as the second favorite for the third Grand Slam of the year. Similar to Osaka, Barty has never won in Wimbledon and has never reached past R4 (2019).
Despite winning the tournament in 2019, Simona Halep travels to All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club as only the third-favorite to win. She is priced as high as +800, next to Petra Kvitova and Serena Williams.
Betting on Halep to win the 2021 Wimbledon should appeal to many. She has been very successful in her trips to England and failed to reach at least quarter-finals only once across her last four appearances.
Williams presents another appealing pick for those looking to bet on the 2021 Wimbledon. She has won the tournament seven times in her career and has made it to the finals in all of her last four outings.
Although Williams is no longer as good as she was back in the day, her success on the English grass-court alone should be enough to make her a solid pick at the offered odds.
Tennis Betting News
2021 Wimbledon Betting News
- Federer vs Djokovic 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Finals Odds, Preview & PickTwo of the greatest tennis players in history resume their rivalry on Sunday, July 14. Novak Djokovic battles Roger Federer at the Wimbledon Men’s Final. Djokovic dispatched of Roberto Bautista Agut while Federer outlasted the other member of the Big 3, Rafael Nadal. Check out Wimbledon Men’s Finals odds, analysis, and a free pick for Federer-Djokovic! Federer vs Djokovic 2019 Read More
- Williams vs Halep 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Finals Odds, Preview & PickTwo of the best women tennis players on the planet throw down when active legend Serena Williams takes on Simona Halep in the 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Finals. The match takes place at the All England Club on Saturday, July 13. Will Serena rediscover her championship form? Or, will Halep win her second major of her career? Check out the 2019 Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Semifinals Odds, Preview and PicksTennis’s Big 3 easily disposed of their rivals in the Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals on Wednesday. The Big 3 now march into the semifinals on Friday looking for a spot in this Sunday’s trophy match. In the first battle, Roberto Bautista-Agut looks to beat the seemingly unbeatable Novak Djokovic. In the second match, Roger Federer takes on rival Rafael Nadal. Who Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Odds, Preview and PicksSerena Williams, Elina Svitolina, and Simona Halep all made it to the Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals. Serena battles Barbora Strykova while Svitolina and Halep throw down in the other semifinal match. Will Williams move on? Who wins the gargantuan matchup between Elina and Simona? Check out the Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals odds, analysis, and a free pick! 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Odds, Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals Odds, Preview and PicksThe 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals takes place on Wednesday, July 10. Wouldn’t you know it? The top 3 seeds at Wimbledon, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, and Rafael Nadal, have all made it to the tournament’s elite eight. Will all 3 faves move on? Or, will an underdog shock one of the Big 3? Check out the Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals odds, Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Quarterfinals Odds, Predictions & PickAlison Riske upset Ashleigh Barty in the fourth round at Wimbledon. Now, Riske battles the legend herself, Serena Williams, on Tuesday, July 9. Will Riske make it two big upset wins in a row? Check out tennis odds, analysis, and free picks for Wimbledon Women’s Quarterfinals matches! 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Quarterfinals Odds, Predictions & Pick Tuesday, July 9 Serena Williams Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Odds, Preview & Picks for Men’s Round of 16We are into the fourth round at Wimbledon, the third Grand Slam tennis event of the year and the only major championship played on grass. Here’s a look at Monday matches involving the two tournament favorites on the men’s side, top-seeded Novak Djokovic and No. 2 Roger Federer, along with the latest Wimbledon odds. 2019 Wimbledon Odds, Preview & Picks Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Betting Odds, Preview & Picks for Round 3While Americans take a well-earned day off for Independence Day on July 4th, the action will continue unabated across the pond at Wimbledon. Thursday will see then end of the second-round games in the men’s tournament, with the players on the bottom half of the draw looking to win and advance. The top half of the draw has already had Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Betting Odds & Picks for Men’s Second RoundYou know it’s officially summer when the best tennis players in the world hit the grass court at Wimbledon. We are still in the very early stages of the major event, with the men in the bottom half of the draw playing their games as we speak. The second round of Wimbledon will begin on Wednesday, with a number of Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Round 1 Odds, Predictions & PicksThe first round of the 2019 Wimbledon Championships starts on Monday, July 1. As to be expected, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, and Roger Federer will be huge favorites on the men’s side. On the women’s side, Ashleigh Barty, Serena Williams, and Karolina Pliskova will offer underlay odds to win their first round matchups. Let’s look for possible upsets and value Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Singles Odds, Preview and PicksAshleigh Barty looks for her second straight major tennis title when she heads to the UK for the 2019 Wimbledon Championships. The favorite to win the women’s singles title is Serena Williams at +550. Third choice is Naomi Osaka. Check out the 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Singles odds and analysis. 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Singles Odds, Preview and Picks When: July 1 – Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Single Odds, Preview and PicksNovak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, and Roger Federer resume their rivalries when the three top men’s tennis players in the world descend upon Wimbledon for the third major tennis match of the year. Check out the 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Singles odds and analysis! 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Single Odds, Preview and Picks When: July 1 – July 14 Where: All England Lawn Read More
- Wimbledon 2018 Men’s Finals
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Final Betting Prediction
- 2018 Wimbledon Men’s Semifinals Betting Preview & Picks
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Betting Predictions
- Tennis Betting Predictions for 2018 Wimbledon Men Quarterfinals
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Quarterfinals Betting Predictions
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Round of 16 Betting Review
- 2018 Wimbledon Men’s Round of 16 Betting Review
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – July 2 Edition
- Expert 2018 Wimbledon Women’s First Round Tennis Predictions
- 2018 Wimbledon Men’s First Round Tennis Betting Prediction
- 2017 Wimbledon Men’s Quaterfinals Prediction & Odds
Wimbledon | MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
Wimbledon Odds | 2021 Grand Slam Betting Lines
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook