Arkansas Razorbacks Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Arkansas Razorbacks Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Arkansas Razorbacks Headlines
2021 Arkansas Razorbacks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Arkansas|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Mascot||Tusk IV – via Stokes Family Farm & Big Red|
#3 Arkansas vs #1 Baylor Tournament Elite Eight | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
It’s a matchup of former Southwest Conference rivals in the Elite Eight round of the NCAA Tournament on Monday as South Region third-seeded Arkansas takes on top-seeded Baylor, with the Bears as solid favorites on the NCAAB odds to reach the Final Four.How to Bet Arkansas vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 9:57 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Baylor -7.5 (total 149)
These schools were both located in the former Southwest Conference together for 76 years. Arkansas moved on to the SEC in 1991; Baylor helped the Big 8 turn into the Big 12 five years later, when its exodus led to the dissolving of the SWC. The schools haven’t met in basketball since December 2009.Why Bet on Arkansas? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Hogs (25-6) edged No. 15 Oral Roberts 72-70 in the Sweet 16 on Saturday. Davonte Davis hit a short jumper with 2.9 seconds left. It’s the school’s first trip to the Elite Eight since 1995.
Oral Roberts appeared on the cusp of becoming the first No. 15 seed in NCAA history to reach the Elite Eight. The Golden Eagles led by 12 points nearly five minutes into the second half.
Davis was stellar in the second half, scoring 14 of his 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting and grabbing five of his eight rebounds. Jalen Tate led the Razorbacks with 22 points and was one of four Hogs in double digits. Moses Moody added 14 and Justin Smith posted his sixth double-double of the season – and fifth over the last 16 games helping Arkansas post a 14-2 record over the span. He finished with 12 points and 14 rebounds. Smith pulled down 11 offensive rebounds with Arkansas grabbing 18 offensive boards to ORU’s six.
Arkansas was down one (21-20) in the rebound battle at halftime but out-rebounded the Eagles 26-14 in the period to hold a 46-35 advantage for the game on the boards. Reserve guard Desi Stills played a big role.
Sills finished the game with 2 points on 1 of 4 shooting, including 1 of 3 inside the three-point line, 6 defensive rebounds and 4 assists to go with 2 steals. He played 28 minutes as well, more than in the Razorbacks’ previous three games combined. The six defensive rebounds matched a season high and were as many as he had grabbed in his last nine outings.
“Desi gave us a great lift,” Razorbacks coach Eric Musselman said Sunday. “JD (Notae), we felt like he was struggling and pressing too much, so the next man up was Desi. He came in and he played a really solid team game.”
Oral Roberts had a clean look at the buzzer to win. National scoring leader Max Abmas took an inbounds pass at the opposing 3-point line and caught it in a full sprint. He dribbled three times to cover the length of the court, pulled up with a clean look from 3-point range but missed.Why Bet on Baylor? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Bears (25-2) beat No. 5 Villanova 62-51 in the Sweet 16. Baylor moved on in the top half of the South regional semifinal despite making its fewest 3-pointers this season (three) at a season’s-worst 15.8% clip. Villanova held a halftime lead, but the Bears strangled the Wildcats in the second half. The 51 points were the fewest scored in a game by Villanova since November 2018.The Wildcats had turned it over just six times in their previous two NCAA Tournament games and led the nation with 8.8 turnovers per game. But they had nine in the second half alone.
“They really got into our guards and prevented us from initiating offense,” said Villanova coach Jay Wright. They just contested every pass, every cut. It actually took us out of running our offense, and we had to try to just drive the ball and get some post-ups, but we didn’t do a very good job of that. But, I think the credit goes to their defense.”
On a day when the rest of the team struggled from 3-point distance, Adam Flagler knocked down two of them and then sealed it with six straight free throws in the last minute, finishing with a game-high-tying 16 points.
Baylor turned it over just once in the second half and six times for the game, shooting 53.3 percent over the last 20 minutes to rally from that halftime deficit. Jared Butler, a Wade Trophy finalist and first-team All-American, had one of his toughest games of the season. He scored nine points, hitting just 1-of-9 from 3-point range and missing all three free throws, including the front end of a one-and-one late in the game.
Baylor is playing in its 3rd Elite 8 since 2010 – 1 of 12 programs to achieve that feat (Oregon can make 13). Baylor is 17-14 in 13 all-time NCAA Championships, including a 14-8 record in the Scott Drew era. With a win, BU can advance to its first Final Four in the modern era (1948 & 1950 were 8-team brackets).Game Trends
- Razorbacks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Razorbacks are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Razorbacks are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Razorbacks are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
- Bears are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games.
- Bears are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 neutral site games.
- Bears are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 neutral site games as a favorite.
- Baylor 76, Arkansas 72
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Arkansas Razorbacks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arkansas Razorbacks Game Odds, Razorbacks Live Odds, This Weeks Arkansas Razorbacks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arkansas team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Razorbacks Winning the March Madness, Arkansas NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Arkansas Razorbacks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arkansas Razorbacks Today!
- #3 Arkansas vs #1 Baylor Tournament Elite Eight | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of former Southwest Conference rivals in the Elite Eight round of the NCAA Tournament on Monday as South Region third-seeded Arkansas takes on top-seeded Baylor, with the Bears as solid favorites on the NCAAB odds to reach the Final Four. How to Bet Arkansas vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 9:57 PM ET Read More
- #15 Oral Roberts vs #3 Arkansas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisSummit League champion Oral Roberts has become the second No. 15 seed in NCAA Tournament history to reach the Sweet 16, and the Golden Eagles’ reward Saturday is No. 3 Arkansas of the SEC in South Region action. The Hogs are double-digit favorites on the NCAAB odds in what is a regular-season rematch. How to Bet Oral Roberts vs. Arkansas Read More
- LSU vs #20 Arkansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBig game in the SEC on Saturday in terms of conference tournament seeding as LSU visits No. 20 Arkansas, with the Hogs as home favorites on the NCAAB odds. Both teams will make the NCAA Tournament, with LSU priced +5500 to win the national title and Arkansas +10000. How to Bet LSU at Arkansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- #6 Alabama vs #20 Arkansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 6 Alabama can clinch no worse than a share of the SEC regular-season title with a win at No. 20 Arkansas on Wednesday, but the Hogs are also playing terrific basketball. The Tide should be a very slight favorite on the NCAAB odds. To win a national title, Bama is +2200 and Arkansas +8000. How to Bet Alabama at Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Iowa State vs Kansas College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsIt may seem hard to believe, but there are now just three weeks left in the regular season in college basketball. The battling for seeding and spots in the tournament is about to heat up dramatically with the time to make a move or get off the bubble beginning to run out. At the top of the national rankings, the Read More
- Oklahoma vs Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV InfoOklahoma is right on the NCAA Tournament bubble, and the Sooners can hugely improve their resume with an upset win in Big 12 action at No. 3 Kansas on Saturday, but the Jayhawks are going to be sizable favorites on the NCAAB odds. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Oklahoma vs Kansas. Oklahoma vs Read More
- Arkansas at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & PickOn paper, No. 4 Kentucky, one of three SEC co-leaders, should have little trouble with Arkansas on Tuesday night and the Wildcats are big NCAAB odds favorites. However, might Kentucky be caught looking ahead to this Saturday’s mega-matchup vs. Tennessee? Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! How to Bet Arkansas at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Info Read More
- 2018 March Madness Prediction: Butler vs. ArkansasDespite being the higher seed in their first-round opener, tenth-seeded Butler will have to pull off an upset if they want to get past No. 7 Arkansas when the two teams square off in their opening round matchup on Friday. The Bulldogs and Razorbacks are in the same region of the NCAA Tournament for the second straight season, but unlike Read More
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 21st Edition
- Updated College Basketball Championship Odds – October 25th Edition
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Seton Hall Vs Arkansas Betting Lines, Pick & TV Info
- Arkansas at Florida Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Arkansas at South Carolina Lines, Pick & TV Info
Sports in the State of Arkansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Arkansas Razorbacks | 2021 March Madness
Arkansas Razorbacks | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.