Oregon State Beavers
Oregon State Beavers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Oregon State Beavers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
oregon state Schedule
oregon state Standings
oregon state Injuries
Most recent posts
Oregon State Beavers Headlines
2021 Oregon State Beavers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Oregon State|
|Location||Oregon State, Oklahoma|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Reynolds Center|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Oregon State Beavers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oregon State Beavers Game Odds, Beavers Live Odds, This Weeks Oregon State Beavers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oregon State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Beavers Winning the March Madness, Oregon State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Oregon State Beavers . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oregon State Beavers Today!
- #12 Oregon State vs #2 Houston NCAA Tournament Elite Eight | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisExpect a defensive battle in Monday’s NCAA Tournament Elite Eight matchup between No. 12 Oregon State of the Pac-12 and No. 2 Houston of the American Athletic Conference with the Cougars opening as 8-point favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Oregon State vs. Houston NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7:15 PM ET Where: Lucas Oil Read More
- #12 Oregon State vs. #8 Loyola (Chicago) | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisJust three years ago, Sister Jean and Loyola (Chicago) made a shocking run to the Final Four. The No. 8 Ramblers have returned to the Sweet 16 in the 2021 NCAA Tournament and are favored on the NCAAB odds to beat No. 12 Oregon State in Midwest Region action Saturday to reach the Elite Eight. How to Bet Oregon State Read More
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsThe road to a National Championship in college basketball is a long one that is rarely smooth or free from obstacles. A solid regular season helps with getting a decent seeding once the bracket is released, but it is no guarantee that the tournament will be smooth sailing from start to finish. As we head into the final few days Read More
- Oregon State at Washington NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & PreviewWashington already has clinched the Pac-12 regular-season title and a top seed in the conference tournament, so the Huskies have little to play for on Wednesday vs. Oregon State. UW is still solidly favored in the college basketball lines. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! How to Bet Oregon State at Washington NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Stephen Read More
- Oregon At Oregon State Betting Lines, Pick & TV InfoAs the regular season in college basketball draws to a close, it’s natural to start looking ahead to March Madness. Before we get to that part of the season, though, there is still the Saturday games and Conference Championship Week to consider. While the goal of every team heading to the tournament is to win it, you can bet that Read More
- Arizona at Oregon State Odds, Free Pick & TV InfoThere’s no longer a question as to whether Arizona is a national championship contender – no Pac-12 team has won it all since the Wildcats in 1997. They are up to No. 5 in the polls and should win easily at Oregon State on Thursday night unless Arizona is peeking ahead to a huge game at No. 13 Oregon this Read More
- Betting the Oregon State vs USC SpreadThe USC Trojans will look to halt their losing ways and keep their NCAA Tournament hopes alive by handling Oregon State in their pac-12 pairing on Wednesday night. With the Beavers playing solid basketball recently, clearly USC will have its hands full in trying to pick up victory, even at home. Now, let’s find out if the Trojans are the Read More
- Oregon Standoff, Oregon vs Oregon State NCAAB OddsThe 11th-ranked Oregon Ducks will look to get back on track – and in the win column – when they take on their in-state rivals, the Oregon State Beavers, in a suddenly intriguing online sportsbook betting showdown that gets underway at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, live from Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon. Despite their recent struggles and the loss from Read More
- Oregon State vs Arizona NCAA Basketball Odds GuideThe Arizona Wildcats (19-2, 7-1) will be looking for a little revenge on Friday night, as their lone Pac-12 college hoops betting loss this season came at the hands of their next opponents, the Oregon State Beavers. That last meeting, a 58-56 win for the Beavers is one that still sticks in the craw of the Arizona players and coaching Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Oregon
Oregon State Beavers | 2021 March Madness
Oregon State Beavers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.