It’s Memorial Day in the USA, and nothing says a Monday holiday quite like a packed sports schedule. There is a ton of great action on tap today, but the very best may well be reserved for later in the evening, with Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final between the San Jose Sharks and Pittsburgh Penguins on the calendar. It’s something of an unexpected final, if truth be told, but it’s also one that fans of attacking hockey are sure to be delighted about. Both of these teams were in the top 5 in goals scored average during the regular season, so don’t be surprised if we see a few of these games turn into old-fashioned shootouts. It is the Penguins who come into the final as the slight nhl betting lines favorites, but as the regular season series between these two proves, there looks to be very little between them. Keep up with all the live odds for the final series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.