Montreal Canadiens Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
montreal canadiens Schedule
montreal canadiens Standings
montreal canadiens Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Montreal Canadiens Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Montreal Canadiens Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Montreal Canadiens 1910–1917 (NHA), 1917–present (NHL)|
|Stanley Cups||24 (1915–16, 1923–24, 1929–30, 1930–31, 1943–44, 1945–46, 1952–53, 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60, 1964–65, 1965–66, 1967–68, 1968–69, 1970–71, 1972–73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1977–78, 1978–79, 1985–86, 1992–93)|
|Conference Titles||8 (1975–76, 1976–77, 1977–78, 1978–79, 1980–81, 1985–86, 1988–89, 1992–93)|
NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
And then there were two. After three exciting rounds of hockey, we are down to the last two teams standing in the Stanley Cup Final. One of them is not surprising at all, while the other is a team that most people didn’t see coming. This is familiar territory for the Tampa Bay Lightning, who come into the Final as the defending champions. The Montreal Canadiens are a surprise package that have hockey fans north of the border excited about seeing a Canadian team in with a shot at bringing Lord Stanley home. Let’s take a look at the schedule, while also taking a closer look at how the two teams arrived in the Stanley Cup Final so you can start getting ready to place your bets against their Stanley Cup odds.
2021 Stanley Cup Final: Series’ Schedule and Analysis | NHL Betting
2021 Stanley Cup Schedule
- Game 1: Mon., June 28Montreal @ Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Game 2: Wed., June 30Montreal @ Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Game 3: Fri., July 2Tampa Bay @ Montreal, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Game 4: Mon., July 5Tampa Bay @ Montreal, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- *Game 5: Wed., July 7Montreal @ Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- *Game 6: Fri., July 9Tampa Bay @ Montreal, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- *Game 7: Sun., July 11Montreal @ Tampa Bay, 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
* If necessary
Tampa Bay Lightning Path to the Final
This may be the second straight season that the Lightning have made it to the Final, but this year’s journey has been far from smooth. Things started out well enough for Tampa, as they came out and won their opening two games in the First Round versus the Florida Panthers. Things went back and forth in the series after that, but the Lightning went on to win in 6.
They followed a similar pattern in Round Two versus the Carolina Hurricanes, opening up the series by winning Games 1 and 2. They lost Game 3, but the Lightning bore down hard and won the next two games to win the series in 5.
The semi-final proved to be the toughest series of all for Tampa, as they came up against a determined New York Islanders squad. This series went back and forth all the way, going to a Game 7, which the Lightning won by the slimmest of margins, taking it 1-0.
Montreal Canadiens Path to the Final
The Canadiens improbable run to the final was almost over before it even began. They went into the First Round against the Toronto Maple Leafs and found themselves in a 1-3 hole that no one but the most ardent Canadiens fan believed they could dig out of. Dig out they did, taking the series in 7 games.
Montreal really hit their stride in Round Two, where they faced the Winnipeg Jets, who came in hot after closing out their opening round with a sweep of the Edmonton Oilers. That momentum was soon lost, though, as the Canadiens swept past the Jets.
Perhaps the biggest surprise of all came in the semi-finals, with the Canadiens going against the heavily favored Vegas Golden Knights. Montreal lost Game 1, but they bounced back and took the next two. Vegas evened it up in Game 4, but were no match for the Canadiens, who won the next two to take the series in 6.
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Montreal Canadiens Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Montreal Canadiens Game Odds, Canadiens Live Odds, This Weeks Montreal Canadiens team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Montreal team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Montreal Odds the Canadiens Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Montreal NHL News & other info on the Montreal Canadiens. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Montreal Canadiens Today!
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting PreviewAnd then there were two. After three exciting rounds of hockey, we are down to the last two teams standing in the Stanley Cup Final. One of them is not surprising at all, while the other is a team that most people didn’t see coming. This is familiar territory for the Tampa Bay Lightning, who come into the Final as Read More
- NHL 2021 North Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith one week of NHL action in the record books, it’s time for some expert hockey predictions on the NHL’s newly realigned North Division. With that in mind, let’s jump right into action so you can continue betting against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: North Division The North Division marks a return to the NHL’s rivalry roots as Read More
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 1st MatchesWith the 2020 NHL season getting back underway with its restart season on Saturday, it’s time to find out which teams are in action and which matchups look like they are offering the best betting value against their NHL odds. To that end, I’ve got three of Saturday’s five matchups squarely in the betting bullseye. NHL Odds & Picks – Read More
- NHL Odds & Picks – Games Highlights, Top Picks, PreviewsWith the NHL set to get its restart tournament underway this coming Saturday, August 1, it’s time to find out which teams are on the ice tonight and which teams are offering the best value in their respective matchups. Philadelphia will square off against longtime rival Pittsburgh in a meeting of two of the title hopefuls in the Eastern Conference Read More
- Predators vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsBoth the Nashville Predators and Montreal Canadiens desperately need two points when they meet on Tuesday as both are battling for a playoff spot. The Preds are much more likely to make it than the Habs are. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Predators vs Canadiens. Predators vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds Read More
- 2020 Canadiens vs Lightning NHL Odds, Preview, and PickOn Thursday, the Montreal Canadiens head to Tampa Bay hoping to cool off the scorching Lightning. Unless Tampa implodes, the Lightning has secured a spot in the postseason. That’s not true for Montreal. The Canadiens can’t afford a single loss. Will Montreal step it up on the road against Tampa? Or, will the Lightning get past the Canadiens? Check out Read More
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Hockey Odds & TV InfoThe Montreal Canadiens’ playoff hopes are on life support and could be all but extinguished on Tuesday when they are Mybookie NHL betting underdogs at the Wild-Card leading New York Islanders. Let’s see how the NHL odds will be for the Canadiens vs Islanders. Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Barclays Read More
- Rangers vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting OddsEvery team comes into the new NHL season with a certain level of pressure on their shoulders, but there are certainly some teams who have more pressure than others. The bookies favorites to win the Stanley Cup would be in that group, as would the teams that make up the Original Six. Even in cities where there is now a Read More
- Montreal vs Pittsburgh – NHL Lines, Analysis and PredictionsSidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins will look to take care of business at home when they host the desperate Montreal Canadiens in a matchup of longtime Eastern Conference rivals on Friday night. Now, with both teams looking to bounce back from losses the last time out, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NHL Read More
- Canadiens vs Sabres 2020 NHL Lines, Game Info & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Oilers vs Canadiens 2020 NHL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Canadiens vs Rangers 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Canadiens vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Blue Jackets NHL Spread & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Sharks NHL Spread & Prediction
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Jets vs Canadiens NHL Week 19 Spread & Expert Pick
- Canadiens vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Avalanche NHL Lines & Betting Pick
- Hurricanes at Canadiens NHL Lines & Game Preview
- Who should be your Betting Pick Between Islanders & Canadiens?
- Top NHL Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 19th
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 16th Edition
Sports in Canada
Province of Ontario
Province of Quebec
Province of British Columbia
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.