There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
montreal canadiens Roster
montreal canadiens Injuries
montreal canadiens SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
montreal canadians Twitter
Canadiens vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
There is no specific point total that gets a team into the playoffs on any given season. That said, teams that reach 95 points are generally on the ice once the postseason begins. As it stands at the moment, at least one team in the Western Conference is going to make the postseason with fewer than those 95 points, while at least one team in the Eastern Conference is going to miss out while potentially hitting that mark. There really is a fine line between getting in and missing out, and that line could not be any finer than how it is in the Eastern Conference right now.
There are only 3 playoff spots left to be filled, with 4 teams still in the hunt. The Washington Capitals have long since earned their right to defend their Stanley Cup crown, but their Thursday night opponent, the Montreal Canadiens, are sitting below the playoff line, just 1 point out of the final Wild Card spot. With just 2 games left to play, they really cannot afford to lose. The Capitals are favored by 1 ½, with the O/U set at 6.
Canadiens vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
“We know the kind of support we have in Montreal. The best thing we can do for the fans is to win our next two games and get into the playoffs.” -Claude JulienREAD ➡ https://t.co/F0J1ctrFPj#GoHabsGo — Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) 4 de abril de 2019
- When: Thursday, April 4 at 7 PM EST
- Where: Capital One Arena, Washington
- TV: NBCSN
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- NHL Betting Lines: Washington Capitals -125 (Total 6)
Why bet on the Montreal Canadiens?
This really is the last chance saloon for the Montreal Canadiens, as they need to get at least a point from this one to stay alive. Yes, they could still potentially be in the race with a win, but they would also be dependent on the teams above them, which is never the ideal place to be this late.
The Canadiens do deserve some credit for making a late run, as they have now won back to back games while also going 6-3-1 in their last 10, a run that has certainly helped their cause. They have split their two games with the Capitals this season, with their win coming at home. The other game, which was also in Montreal, ended in a 5-4 OT defeat for the Canadiens. Overall, the Canadiens are 19-17-4 on the road and are 25-15 ATS away from home.
- Goals: 3.03
- Shots: 33.90
- PP/PK Percentage: 12.50
- Goals: 2.86
- Shots: 30.88
- PP/PK Percentage: 19.25
Why bet on the Washington Capitals?
The Washington Capitals already know that they are in, but there is still the business of clinching the Metropolitan Division to attend to, which they can do by picking up just 1 more point. It has been another huge season for the Capitals, as they are one of only 4 teams who has currently crossed the 100-point threshold.
They come into this one on the heels of a loss, but they are still sitting at 6-3-1 in their last 10 games. They have been a very tough team to take down on home ice, going 23-10-6 at the Capital One Arena. Washington has won 5 of their last 7 meetings with Montreal and is a deserved favorite to get the point they need to clinch the division. The Capitals are 17-22 ATS at home this season.
- Goals: 3.45
- Shots: 30.41
- PP/PK Percentage: 21.03
- Goals: 3.06
- Shots: 31.58
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.85
Canadiens vs Capitals NHL Betting Trends
- Montreal is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Montreal is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games on the road
- Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Montreal
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games when playing Montreal
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Canadiens vs Capitals
Both teams have something to play for here, although it can be argued that the Canadiens are the more desperate of the two teams. That can sometimes propel a team to great things, and while I think Montreal will eventually lose this one, don’t be surprised to see them get to OT and the point they need to stay afloat.
Score: Montreal Canadiens 2 – Washington Capitals 3
Montreal Canadians Odds
2019 Canadians Headlines, Vegas Lines Online
- Canadiens vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Blue Jackets NHL Spread & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Canadiens vs Sharks NHL Spread & Prediction
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Jets vs Canadiens NHL Week 19 Spread & Expert Pick
- Canadiens vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Avalanche NHL Lines & Betting Pick
- Hurricanes at Canadiens NHL Lines & Game Preview
- Who should be your Betting Pick Between Islanders & Canadiens?
- Top NHL Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 19th
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 16th Edition
- Best NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 16th
- Top NHL Betting Games & Previews for Opening Week
- Montreal Vs New York NHL Game 6 Free Picks
- Montreal Vs New York NHL Game 4 Free Picks & TV Info
- Rangers vs. Canadiens Game 2 Preview (NHL Odds, Time, TV, more)
- Montreal at Tampa Bay NHL Pick & Prediction
Montreal Canadians Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Montreal Canadians Game Odds, Canadians Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest Montreal team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Montreal Canadians.
Sports Teams in Montreal and the Province of Quebec
Montreal Canadians Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
Best mobile sports book
Haven’t had an issue getting payouts. The mobile site is great. Would definitely recommend!
I live MyBookie!
I love all of their NBA odds. They are the best in the game!! I recommend this site as #1 for betting.
Great customer service!
The format is easy to use. I’d like to see easier and less restrictive ways to transfer funds.