There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
edmonton oilers Standings
edmonton oilers Injuries
edmonton oilers Schedule
Most recent posts
edmonton oilers Twitter
Stars vs Oilers NHL Betting Lines, Predictions & Analysis
The Edmonton Oilers host the Dallas Stars in a major Western Conference matchup on Thursday night. The Oilers have 76 points while the Stars have 86. It’s all about playoff positioning in Week 26 in the NHL. Can the Oilers protect their home ice as slight NHL betting odds dogs? Or, will Dallas take this?
Stars vs Oilers NHL Betting Lines, Predictions & Analysis
“I never feel an ‘uh-oh’ when Bish comes out, and that’s because we have Anton Khudobin. We have two great goalies. We are very, very fortunate.” pic.twitter.com/LVX6uRiWNw— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) March 28, 2019
- When: Thursday, March 28 at 9:00 pm ET
- Where: Rogers Place, Edmonton, AB, CA
- TV: ESP+
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- Moneyline Odds: Dallas -115
- Over/Under Total Odds: 5.5
Why Dallas Stars are a good bet to win -115?
Oddsmakers most definitely respect the Dallas Stars in their March 28 matchup with the Edmonton Oilers. The Stars appear ready to make a run. They’ve won two a in a row on the road against Winnipeg and Calgary.
The last time they faced Edmonton, they dominated them 4-1. There’s reason to believe Dallas can’t pull off the same impressive victory on Thursday night against their Western Conference rivals. After beating quality squads like Calgary and Winnipeg on the road, why wouldn’t the Stars beat a team like Edmonton?
- Goals For: 2.5
- Shots For: 30.5
- Power Plays: 18.7%
- Face-Offs: 51.9%
- Goals Against: 2.5
- Shots Against: 31.6
- Penalty Kills: 82.3%
- Shutouts: 6
Why Edmonton Oilers are a good bet to win -105?
Edmonton is 2-1 on the moneyline in their last 3 matchups. While the loss was a bad one, 3-4 to Ottawa in overtime, the Oilers did beat both Columbus and the L.A. Kings.
The win over the Kings was impressive as the Oilers laid 8 goals onto L.A. They beat the Blue Jackets 4-1 as a +118 home dog. Edmonton is playing well enough to protect their home ice on March 28.
- Goals For: 2.8
- Shots For: 29.1
- Power Plays: 21.2%
- Face-Offs: 48.7%
- Goals Against: 3.3
- Shots Against: 31.8
- Penalty Kills: 74.7%
- Shutouts: 2
NHL Hockey Betting Trends for Dallas Stars at Edmonton Oilers
- Stars are 5-0 in their last 5 road games
- Stars are 4-0 in their last 4 road games versus a team with a losing home record
- Oilers are 1-6 in their last 7 versus the Central Division
- Stars are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in Edmonton
Stars vs Oilers Final NHL Betting Analysis
As long as Connor McDavid plays for the Edmonton Oilers, they’ll always have a shot to win hockey games. This is true even though the trends point to the Dallas Stars taking this matchup. There are other reasons to like Edmonton in this game, though.
The main reason to back the Oilers is because the injury bug has hit Dallas. The Stars will be without 5 players: Ben Bishop, Justin Dowling, Brett Ritchie, Tyler Pitlick, and Mats Zuccarello. Losing goalie Bishop for tonight is a major blow because with Bishop the Stars rank second in goals allowed. Anton Khudobin is a good goalie, but he’s not a replacement for Bishop. Edmonton should win on Thursday.NHL Free Pick: Edmonton Oilers -105
Edmonton Oilers Odds
2019 Edmonton Oilers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Edmonton Oilers (1973–1979 (WHA) 1979–present (NHL))
Alberta Oilers (1972–1973 (WHA))
|Stanley Cups||5 (1983–84, 1984–85, 1986–87, 1987–88, 1989–90)|
|Conference Titles||7 (1982–83, 1983–84, 1984–85, 1986–87, 1987–88, 1989–90, 2005–06)|
Edmonton Oilers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Edmonton Oilers Game Odds, Oilers Live Odds, This Weeks Edmonton Oilers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Edmonton team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Oilers Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Edmonton NHL News & other info on the Edmonton Oilers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Edmonton Oilers Today!
- NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – November 6th Edition
- Best NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 16th
- 2018 Stanley Cup Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- 2017 NHL Game 7 Free Picks Edmonton At Anaheim
- NHL Game 5 Free Picks For Edmonton At Anaheim
- NHL Game 4 Free Picks For Anaheim At Edmonton
- Edmonton At Anaheim NHL Game 2 Expert Predictions
- NHL Playoffs 2nd Round Betting Favorites, Smart Picks & Long Shots
- Edmonton Vs San Jose NHL Betting Odds & TV Info
- San Jose Sharks at Edmonton Oilers Game 2 Preview & NHL Odds
- San Jose At Edmonton NHL Game 1 Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks Of The Week (Jan. 2nd – Jan. 6th)
- Canucks at Oilers Pro Hockey Betting Odds
- Edmonton vs Minnesota Pro Hockey Lines Analysis
- Anaheim vs Edmonton NHL Picks
- Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers NHL Odds & Predictions
Sports in the Province of Alberta
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
I like my bookie because the betting is easy to use.
My only complaint is about the payout process because it charges a lot of fee for sending money. Other then that I like the user mobile friendly interface and customer service is excellent.
My bookie is a awesome book very good odds and quick payouts really can’t complain !
Great place for online betting!
So I have been using this site for about a month now amd its been great! At first I was skeptical from my first withdrawal but realized the company wanted to be thorough to identify me before payout. All has been fast and accurate since. Quick payments through bitcoin. I have bet on MLB and the NBA so far and look forward to the NFL season.