Boston Bruins Odds | 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Finals Betting Line
10/12 - 05:00 PM
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
2021/2022 Stanley Cup - To Win
boston bruins Schedule
boston bruins Standings
boston bruins Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Boston Bruins Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Boston Bruins Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Boston Bruins (1924–present)|
|Stanley Cups||6 (1928–29, 1938–39, 1940–41, 1969–70, 1971–72, 2010–11)|
|Conference Titles||5 (1987–88, 1989–90, 2010–11, 2012–13, 2018–19)|
Bruins Vs Capitals Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL Betting
The Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins will both look to extend their winning ways when the East Division rivals square off on Saturday. With both teams an identical second in victories (5) heading into the weekend, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against the value-packed NHL Odds in this intriguing Bruins Vs Capitals affair.
NHL Predictions – Boston Bruins at Washington Capitals
Bruins On A High-Scoring Roll!
Boston is on a red-hot roll right now, having won four straight games while scoring at least four goals in each contest. The Bruins dominated Pittsburgh en route to a commanding 4-1 win on Thursday night as center Patrice Bergeron scored a pair of goals to lead the way to victory. Jaroslav Halak turned back 16 of just 17 Pittsburgh shot attempts while Chris Wagner and Sean Kuraly both lit the lamp in the win.
After scoring three goals in their first three games, the Bruins have scored a whopping 17 goals while sweeping their four-game homestand, including consecutive wins over the Penguins.
“As a team, we think on the [defensive] side of the puck we’ve been playing well, and we just wanted to stick with that,” Kuraly said. “We know we’ve got good players, a bunch of talent, goals will come. Sometimes you’ve just got to tell yourself, ‘Stick with it.’ And I think that’s, as a team, what we’ve been doing is sticking with it. Our chances are coming, and they’re starting to go in a little bit more.”
Boston is averaging 2.9 goals per game (17th) while putting 31.0 shots per game on goal (15th). Defensively, the bruins are ranked a stellar third by limiting the opposition to just 1.9 goals per game.
Caps Lighting The Lamp Without Ovechkin, Kuznetsov
Washington has won two straight and three of four including a dominant 6-3 win over the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
Zdeno Chara scored his first goal with the Washington and the Caps exploded with five goals in the second period to get it done. Chara, a 43-year-old defenseman, signed a one-year contract with Washington Dec. 30 after 14 seasons with the Boston Bruins. In addition to scoring his first goal, Chara also had an assist.
“I returned to the bench to the guys right away because I just wanted to share the joy and excitement with them,” Chara said. “Since Day One, they’ve really done an amazing job welcoming me and making the transition as easy and simple as possible for me.”
Conor Sheary scored his first two goals with Washington while John Carlson had a goal and an assist, and Justin Schultz and Nicklas Backstrom each had two assists. Net-minder Vitek Vanecek turned back 27 shots to get the win. Washington played its fourth game without superstar forwards Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov and goalie Ilya Samsonov, who have sat out because of NHL COVID-19 protocols.
The Capitals are putting up a fantastic 3.8 goals per game to rank fourth in scoring despite allowing 3.0 goals per contest defensively (21st). Washington has an eight-game points streak going with all three of their defeats coming in either overtime or a shootout.
Boston Bruins (5-1-1) Vs Washington Capitals (5-0-3)
- When: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
- TV: ESPN+
- NHL Odds: TBD
Expert Analysis and Prediction
Washington has won three of the last four meetings against Boston, but the Bruins are playing lights out right now at both ends of the ice. While The Caps have dominated Boston by going 36-15 in the last 51 meetings and 19-7 in their last 26 home games against the Bruins, I like Boston to get it done on Saturday night.
Washington is 2-5 in its last 7 Saturday games and a discouraging 3-12 in their last 15 games following a win. Boston’s defense has been virtually impenetrable and the Bruins are lighting the lamp in a big way right now. I like the Bruins to get it done in a high-scoring affair!
Pick: Boston 5 Washington 4
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Boston Bruins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Boston Bruins Game Odds, Bruins Live Odds, This Weeks Boston Bruins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Boston team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bruins Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Boston NHL News & other info on the Boston Bruins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Boston Bruins Today!
- Bruins Vs Capitals Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingThe Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins will both look to extend their winning ways when the East Division rivals square off on Saturday. With both teams an identical second in victories (5) heading into the weekend, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against the value-packed NHL Odds in this intriguing Bruins Vs Capitals affair. NHL Predictions Read More
- NHL 2021 East Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of action, now is a great time to offer up some expert NHL betting predictions on the NHL’s eight-team East Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can keep betting against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: East Division First, Boston and Buffalo will be divisional opponents Read More
- Bruins Vs Devils Expert Analysis – 2021 NHL BettingDespite finishing with the best regular season record in all of hockey last season, the Boston Bruins came up well short of their Stanley Cup championship hopes. At the other end of the spectrum, the New Jersey Devils finished with the third fewest wins in the entire NHL. Now, with both clubs looking to get their 2021 campaigns off to Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 1st EditionLots have happened in the National Hockey League. Last week was strange as like with most sports leagues, the NHL took a couple of days off. No worries. If Monday is any indication, the Stanley Cup Playoffs will continue to offer awesome hockey from now until the final match. Check out what happened last week in the National Hockey League Read More
- 2020 NHL Betting – Highlights of the PlayoffsIf you’re excited about the ongoing NHL playoffs as we move closer to each conference finals matchup and you want to know what likely lies ahead for each team still standing in the playoffs, then let’s get started with this look at what’s gone down so far and what the postseason future holds for each title hopeful so you can Read More
- Updated 2020 Stanley Cup Odds – NHL BettingWith the 2020 Stanley Cup playoffs heating up faster and getting hotter than fish grease as it moves further into the second round of action, it’s time to take a look at the most recent odds to win the Stanley Cup trophy. Whether you like one of the top title favorites like Vegas, Tampa Bay or Boston or you prefer Read More
- NHL Betting – Conference Finals Possible MatchupsWith the 2020 NHL playoffs getting underway on Tuesday night, now is a perfect time to identify the handful of teams – and the possible NHL Finals matchups – that could very well take place this postseason. To that end, I’ve highlighted six teams and three possible finals matchups, that could all take place when the 2020 Stanley Cup Finals Read More
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, PreviewsWith the final night of NHL scrimmage action going down on Thursday night – and the restart campaign kicking off in two days on Saturday, August 1, it’s time to take a look at the three final games of the league’s COVID-19-fueled ‘second’ preseason. With three of the top nine Stanley Cup favorites in action (Boston, Vegas, Dallas) let’s find Read More
- NHL Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – July 21st EditionThe National Hockey League resumes their season on August 1. That’s great news for hockey fans. The two hub cities are both in Canada, Edmonton and Toronto. Check out an update on how training camps are going as well as other NHL nuggets of info so you can start planning ahead your bets against their NHL odds. NHL Coronavirus (COVID-19) Read More
- NHL Projected Playoff Matchup: Bruins vs Blue Jackets
- 2020 Bruins vs Flyers NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Bruins vs Panthers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Bruins vs Lightning NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info
- Stars vs Bruins 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Flames vs Bruins NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Bruins at Flames 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Bruins vs Canucks 2020 NHL Hockey Odds & TV Info
- Bruins vs Oilers NHL Lines, Analysis and Picks
- Canadiens vs Bruins 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Bruins vs Blackhawks 2020 NHL Odds, Preview and Pick
- Bruins vs Jets 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Golden Knights vs Bruins 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Penguins vs Bruins 2020 NHL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Bruins 2019 NHL Betting Lines & Analysis
- Bruins vs Capitals 2019 NHL Week 10 Odds & Game Preview
- Bruins vs Maple Leafs 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Blues at Bruins Reddit Stream, Game 7 NHL Stanley Cup Final Live Stream
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
Boston Bruins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.