Chicago Blackhawks Odds | 2019 NHL Betting Lines
chicago blackhawks Schedule
chicago blackhawks Standings
chicago blackhawks Injuries
Most recent posts
Chicago Blackhawks Odds
2019 Chicago Blackhawks Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Chicago Blackhawks (1986–present)
Chicago Black Hawks (1926–1986)
|Stanley Cups||6 (1933–34, 1937–38, 1960–61, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2014–15)|
|Conference Titles||4 (1991–92, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2014–15)|
Stars vs Blackhawks NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
While all the playoff spots in the Western Conference have already been filled, we still need to figure out who will be playing who in the opening round of the postseason. The toughest road through the playoffs is almost certainly the one that the Wild Card teams are going to have to follow. This is particularly true for the #8 seed in the West, as they will need to start things out against the Calgary Flames, the only team in the West to have crossed the 100-point mark at this late stage of the season.
The Dallas Stars are in the first of the Wild card spots, which would mean that they would avoid the Flames if they can stay there. A win on Friday night on the road at the Chicago Blackhawks would ensure that they would not fall to the bottom of the seedings, and while they will still get a tough game in the opening round, it is one that will be more manageable. The Blackhawks are favored by 1 ½ on home ice, while the O/U for this one has been set at 6 ½.
Stars vs Blackhawks NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Friday, April 5 at 8:30 PM EST
- Where: United Center, Chicago
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- NHL Odds: Chicago Blackhawks -115 (Total 6.5)
Why bet on the Dallas Stars?
The pressure is off the Dallas Stars coming into this one, as they already know that they will be playing beyond the end of the regular season. That said, they will still be going all out to ensure that they avoid meeting up with the number one seed in the conference, with a win here taking care of that. A win here is by no means a given, though, as Dallas has already lost 2 of 3 to the Blackhawks this season.
On the positive side of things, they have won in each of their last 3 visits to Chicago, and it has been the road team that has come up with the win in each of the last 4 meetings between these two. The Stars are 19-17-4 in road games this season and have gone 23-17 ATS away from home.
- Goals: 2.58
- Shots: 30.49
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.48
- Goals: 2.45
- Shots: 31.67
- PP/PK Percentage: 17.52
Why bet on the Chicago Blackhawks?
The Chicago Blackhawks were one of the best teams in the league for a few years, picking up some Stanley Cup trophies along the way. They are pretty far removed from those banner years now, though, as they are currently sitting at the bottom of the Central Division.
Despite their lowly standing, they are still sitting above .500 for the season and have a winning record at home, where they are 18-14-8. They are a team that can score with the best of them, but they are a bit of a nightmare on the defensive side of the ice, surrendering 286 goals on the season. The Blackhawks come into this one having gone 4-3-3 in their last 10 games. At home, they are 20-20 ATS in home games.
- Goals: 3.28
- Shots: 32.55
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.43
- Goals: 3.58
- Shots: 34.56
- PP/PK Percentage: 26.43
Stars vs Blackhawks NHL Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Dallas is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Dallas’s last 18 games on the road
- Chicago is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games at home
- Chicago is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Dallas
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of Chicago’s last 19 games at home
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Stars vs Blackhawks
There is a chance that the Dallas Stars may rest some guys ahead of this one, which could affect the overall outcome. I am still taking Dallas to get the win, but I’m not so sure they cover the spread.
Score: Dallas Stars 3 – Chicago Blackhawks 2
Chicago Blackhawks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago Blackhawks Game Odds, Blackhawks Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago Blackhawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Chicago team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blackhawks Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Chicago NHL News & other info on the Chicago Blackhawks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago Blackhawks Today!
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 22nd Edition
- NHL Spread & Game Preview: Winnipeg Jets vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Minnesota at Chicago NHL Odds & Expert Preview for Wednesday
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – January 8th Edition
- Top NHL Picks & Predictions of the Week – December 4th Edition
- NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 30th Edition
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – October 23rd Edition
- Best NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 16th
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – Monday, October 9th
- 2018 Stanley Cup Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- Top NHL Betting Games & Previews for Opening Week
- NHL Free Picks For The Chicago At Nashville Match
- Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks Game 1 Preview & NHL Prediction
- Updated 2017 Stanley Cup Odds, Picks, Favorites & Dark Horses
- Chicago At Anaheim NHL Picks & Betting Preview
- NHL Playoff Picture 2017 Postseason Updated Odds (March 28th)
- Chicago at Pittsburgh NHL Prediction, Odds & TV Info
- Bold Betting Predictions For The Rest Of 2016-17 NHL Season
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.