Philadelphia Flyers Odds | 2019 NHL Betting Lines
philadelphia flyers Schedule
philadelphia flyers Standings
philadelphia flyers Injuries
Most recent posts
Philadelphia Flyers Odds
2019 Philadelphia Flyers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Philadelphia Flyers (1967–present)
|Arena||Wells Fargo Center|
|Stanley Cups||2 (1973–74, 1974–75)|
|Conference Titles||8 (1974–75, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1979–80, 1984–85, 1986–87, 1996–97, 2009–10)|
Flyers vs Blues NHL Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
Prior to the start of every NHL season, we all tend to come up with a list of teams that we believe will be seriously challenging for the Stanley Cup. Once we have those teams nailed down, we think about those that will make up the numbers in the playoffs. Some teams are easy to pick, but then there are some that come out of nowhere to surprise us. Last year, it was the Vegas Golden Knight who proved to be the surprise package in their inaugural season.
This year, it is probably the Calgary Flames who have been the most pleasant surprise, but they are probably closely followed by the St. Louis Blues. They were seen as a bit of an outside bet to make the playoffs, but they are in, plus they still have a shot at winning the Central Division. Winning their final two games of the season might just get them to the top, and it all begins with a winnable game at home against the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night. The Blues are favored by 1 ½, with the O/U set at 6.
Flyers vs Blues NHL Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- When: Thursday, April 4 at 8 PM EST
- Where: Enterprise Center, St. Louis
- TV: NHL Center Ice
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- NHL Odds: St. Louis Blues -205 (Total 6)
Why bet on the Philadelphia Flyers?
You know your team is in trouble when the biggest headlines you have created all season are about your new mascot. Yes, Gritty has received all the positive press, while the Flyers have slowly but surely slipped down the Eastern Conference standings and out of the playoff picture.
The Flyers have been leaking goals all season long and are currently sitting at -32 in goal differential. They are coming into this one on a 3-game losing skid and have just 3 wins in their last 10 games. Despite being way down in the standings, they are still 2 games above .500 on the season, which includes being 18-18-4 on the road. They have been a good bet against the spread away from home, going 25-15 ATS.
- Goals: 2.97
- Shots: 31.51
- PP/PK Percentage: 17.11
- Goals: 3.38
- Shots: 32.55
- PP/PK Percentage: 21.21
Why bet on the St. Louis Blues?
As we said at the top of this piece, the St. Louis Blues have been a very pleasant surprise, but they can take that to another level if they can also win a division title. They lost their chance to get on top by losing their last game, but they are still a very solid 7-1-2 in their last 10 games.
They have also made the most of their time on home ice, posting a 22-15-2 record in their own building. This will be the second meeting of the season for these two, with the Blues blanking the Flyers 3-0 in Philly, the second time they have shut them out in their last 4 meetings. The Blues have not been great against the spread at home, though, going 15-24, although you would like them to improve on that against a weak Flyers team.
- Goals: 2.96
- Shots: 31.64
- PP/PK Percentage: 20.35
- Goals: 2.72
- Shots: 28.64
- PP/PK Percentage: 18.14
Flyers vs Blues NHL Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 278-198 ATS in non-conference games since 1996
- St. Louis is 3-2 against the spread versus Philadelphia over the last 3 seasons
- Philadelphia is 24-20 ATS in road games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons
- Philadelphia is 22-19 ATS in road games revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons
- 3 of 5 games in this series have gone Under the Total over the last 3 seasons
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Flyers vs Blues
The previous meetings between these two have not delivered much in the way of scoring, so I would not be surprised to see this one go under the goal total. I am taking the Blues to win and cover as they go after a division title.
Score: Philadelphia Flyers 1 – St. Louis Blues 4
Philadelphia Flyers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Philadelphia Flyers Game Odds, Flyers Live Odds, This Weeks Philadelphia Flyers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Philadelphia team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Philadelphia Odds the Flyers Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Philadelphia NHL News & other info on the Philadelphia Flyers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Philadelphia Flyers Today!
- Top NHL Betting Picks & Predictions of the Week – February 19th
- NHL Betting Matchups & Picks of the Week – October 30th Edition
- Stanley Cup Odds: Favored, Smart Pick & Longshot
- Washington vs Philadelphia NHL Playoffs Game 5 Betting Guide
- 2016 NHL Eastern Conference Round 1 Playoffs Odds Prediction
- Weekly Updated Odds to win the 2016 Stanley Cup Championship
- Washington vs Philadelphia Game 2 NHL Playoff Betting Preview
- Updated 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Odds Analysis
- How to Bet on the Flyers at Capitals NHL Playoff Lines
- How To Bet On Flyers vs Red Wings NHL Spread
- How to Bet Washington Capitals Vs Philadelphia Flyers NHL Odds
- How To Bet The Philadelphia vs Florida Hockey Odds
- Betting on the Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay NHL Odds
- Minnesota vs Philadelphia Pro Hockey Lines Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Montreal NHL Spread Preview
- Philadelphia Flyers vs Minnesota Wild Pick and NHL Betting Lines
- Philadelphia Flyers Vs San Jose Sharks Online Betting Pick
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
I’ve had several very good casino bonus payouts bedding is also very fun here
Love the easy access
Easy access and support to all realms of betting making transactions easy to complete.
A great site to start with!
My bookie is a great site to bet on. They make it easy and understandable on how to utilize your bets. I definitely recommend using My Bookie!