There are currently no lines available for this team. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport isn't in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
st louis blues SCHEDULE
Most recent posts
st louis blues Twitter
Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
The San Jose Sharks and St. Louis Blues dance for perhaps the last time this season on Tuesday, May 21. St. Louis has a 3 games to 2 series lead. Will the Blues close out the Sharks on their home ice? Or, will the Sharks extend the series? Check out our NHL Playoffs betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Sharks-Blues Game 6!
Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- When: Tuesday, May 21 at 7:00pm ET
- Where: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
- TV: NBCSN
- Radio: Blues / Sharks
- Live Stream: NHL.tv
- Moneyline Odds: Sharks -170
Why San Jose Sharks are a good bet to win at +140?
San Jose has lost 3 of the last 4 games. The Sharks were desperately close to losing Game 3 as well. If not for an illegal hand pass they might not have beaten St. Louis 5-4 in overtime.
Although all of that’s true, San Jose has faced adversity during the playoffs before and survived. They were down 3 goals to 0 in Game 7 versus Vegas in the firs round. San Jose scored 4 goals in the third period and then beat Vegas in overtime. They had to win 2-of-3 against Colorado to advance. The Sharks step it up when they must. They can win on Tuesday night.
- Goals For: 3.5
- Shots For: 33
- Power Plays: 23.7%
- Face-Offs: 50.3%
- Goals Against: 3.1
- Shots Against: 28.3
- Penalty Kills: 80.8%
- Shutouts: 4
Why St. Louis Blues are a good bet to win at -170?
Teams with less character might have folded after losing a game due to a non-call. Not the St. Louis Blues. St. Louis eked out a 2-1 Game 4 win. They then blasted the Sharks 5-0 on the road in Game 5.
St. Louis is on a roll. They appear to have figured out the Sharks. Unless San Jose comes up with something different on May 21, the St. Louis Blues should easily beat the Sharks again. The Blues are in a great position to close out the series.
- Goals For: 2.5
- Shots For: 30.7
- Power Plays: 21%
- Face-Offs: 51.9%
- Goals Against: 2.4
- Shots Against: 31.6
- Penalty Kills: 82.8%
- Shutouts: 6
NHL Betting Trends for Sharks vs Blues
- Sharks are 9-4 in their last 13 overall
- Sharks are 9-4 in their last 13 versus the Western Conference
- Home team is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings
- Blues are 7-1 in their last 8 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game
- Blues are 6-2 in their last 8 versus the Pacific Division
- Blues are 18-7 in their last 25 home games
Sharks vs Blues Game 6 NHL Betting Analysis
St. Louis have taken control of the series because injuries have hit the San Jose Sharks. Joe Pavelski, Tomas Hertl, and Erik Karlsson are all listed as questionable. Not having Karlsson especially could really hurt the Sharks.
Karlsson only played around 10 minutes in Game 5. Without Karlsson on the ice, the Blues had their way with the Sharks’ defense. Karlsson played over 25 minutes in the 1-2 Game 4 loss. If Karlsson can’t play more than 25 minutes on Tuesday night, San Jose has no shot.
San Jose has yet to give an update on Karlsson’s availability. Even if he plays, it’s hard to see him at 100%. That gives the advantage to the Blues. St. Louis wins and moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals.
NHL Betting Pick: Blues -170
Saint Louis Blues Odds NHL Playoffs
2019 St. Louis Blues Headlines, Vegas Lines Online
- Sharks vs Blues NHL Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Sharks NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Sharks vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 4 Prediction
- Sharks vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 3
- Blues vs Sharks 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 2
- Sharks vs Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 1 Odds, Analysis and Pick
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Finals Betting Preview
- Updated 2019 Stanley Cup Odds, Conference Finals Preview & Predictions
- Stars vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Game 7 Prediction
- Stars vs Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines, Analysis & Prediction for Game 5
- Blues vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Odds & Pick for Game 4
- Blues vs Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Lines & Game 3 Prediction
- How to Bet Jets vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Spread & Game 6 Pick
- Blues vs Jets NHL Playoffs Game 5 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Jets vs Blues 2019 NHL Playoffs Betting Spread & Game 4 Info
- Blues vs Jets NHL Playoffs Game 2 Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Jets 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Lines & Game 1 Prediction
- 2019 Stanley Cup Conference Winners Odds & Picks
- Flyers vs Blues NHL Odds, Preview & Expert Prediction
- Blackhawks vs Blues NHL Lines, Game Preview & Analysis
St. Louis Blues Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest St. Louis Blues Game Odds, Blues Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. The latest St. Louis team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, News & other info on the St. Louis Blues.
Sports Teams in St. Louis and the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2019 Current NHL Betting Lines
Eastern Conference NHL Teams
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Reviews
Excellent To Date
Premier adult entertainment, it is difficult to find high quality sites in this industry like MB.
Definitely the best out there
I’ll certainly give MyBookie 5 stars as they are the best and most comprehensive online booking site available. I definitely have had several issues in the past with promo codes specifically during deposits but the service desk chat messaging is always quick and very helpful. All in all Mybookie will continue to be my go-to site!
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.