vegas golden knights
Vegas Golden Knights Odds | 2021 NHL Betting Lines
vegas golden knights Schedule
vegas golden knights Standings
vegas golden knights Injuries
Most recent posts
2021 Vegas Golden Knights Headlines, Best Lines
2021 Vegas Golden Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Vegas Golden Knights (2017–present)|
|Conference Titles||1 (2017–18)|
Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
The NHL season is officially over, and the Tampa Bay Lightning are probably still celebrating after winning the Stanley Cup for the second straight season. One thing that they are probably not doing right now is thinking about next season and the possibility of a threepeat. It is, of course, way too early to start talking about the next Stanley Cup winners, but the bookies already have some ideas about who might well be getting their hands on the cup next season. The odds for 2022 are out already, but you can also bet that they will change quite a bit between now and the start of next season. Players will move and the league will have some decisions to make on the divisional alignment. That will all take care of itself, but for now, let’s have some fun and look at the current favorites so you can start planning your bets against their Stanley Cup odds for the 2022 Season.
Really Early 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Odds & Predictions
Colorado Avalanche (+650)
There are probably going to be a lot of people surprised to see that the Tampa Bay Lightning are not in as the favorites after winning back-to-back championships. They are up among the favorites, but it is the Avalanche who have the shortest odds at the moment. They closed out the season with a league best 82 points and went into the postseason as the prohibitive favorite to win it all. The came out on fore and swept past the St. Louis Blues in the opening round, lighting it up on the offensive end of the ice. They then won the opening 2 games of Round 2 before losing 4 in a row to the Golden Knights to get bounced out of the playoffs. They should be back and ready to take another run next season.
Tampa Bay Lightning (+750)
While it would be easy to say that the Lightning could easily come back and win a 3rd straight Stanley Cup, it is worth remembering that you need to go all the way back to the 1980’s to find the last time that happened. In this day and age, even winning it twice in a row is a stunning feat. Still, the Lightning always looked like a winner this season, although they did have a semi-final scare, needing all 7 games to beat the New York Islanders. It’ll be interesting to see if they can keep this team together, especially with the dispersal draft coming.
Vegas Golden Knights (+750)
Since going to the Stanley Cup Final in 2018, which just happened to be their inaugural season in the NHL, the Golden Knights have been a threat to win it all every single season. That they have yet to make it back to the Final shows you just how difficult it is to continually climb that mountain. They were good all season and looked like a lock to make it into the Stanley Cup Final this year, but the upstart Montreal Canadiens had something to say about that. Expect Vegas to be very strong again in2022.
Carolina Hurricanes (+1500)
As you can see by the odds, there is a bit of a drop off from the top 3 favorites to the next in line, although those odds could potentially tighten up in the coming weeks and months. The Hurricanes had themselves a fantastic regular season, winning the division to go into the playoffs as one of the top seeds. While they did make it out of the first round, they never really challenged the Lightning in Round 2. They might be just a move or two away from making a serious run.
NHL Betting News
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Season Recap & Betting Prediction for the Next Season
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Final Series: Canadiens vs Lightning Betting Preview
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
Vegas Golden Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Las Vegas Golden Knights Game Odds, Golden Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Las Vegas Golden Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Las Vegas team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Knights Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Las Vegas NHL News & other info on the Las Vegas Golden Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Las Vegas Golden Knights Today!
- Early 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Analysis & Predictions – NHL BettingThe NHL season is officially over, and the Tampa Bay Lightning are probably still celebrating after winning the Stanley Cup for the second straight season. One thing that they are probably not doing right now is thinking about next season and the possibility of a threepeat. It is, of course, way too early to start talking about the next Stanley Read More
- NHL 2021 West Division Expert Analysis & PredictionsWith the 2020-21 NHL season entering its second week of play, it’s time to find out just what lies ahead in the NHL’s realigned West Division. That said, let’s get right to it so you can wager against their NHL odds. 2021 NHL Season Predictions: West Division Los Angeles and San Jose will square off in the same division for Read More
- NHL Betting Predictions – Must Watch Conference GamesWith the NHL playoffs hotter than an August afternoon in South Texas and a pair of huge conference finals matchups on tap this coming week, it’s time to find out if both contests will end their respective series showdowns or whether we could get a couple of more games before the official start of the NHL Stanley Cup Championship. Let’s Read More
- Stanley Cup Odds Update: Favorite and is there a Long Shot?With the 2020 NHL playoffs now in the conference finals and four teams remaining in the chase to capture this season’s Stanley Cup championship trophy, it’s time to find out whether there is a ‘true’ favorite and which team fits the label of ‘best longshot’ still on the board. Let’s jump right into action so you can bet on their Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 8th EditionThe NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs is down to its final four. Check out an update on where we stand on our way to crown the 2020 Stanley Cup Champion so you can bet against their NHL odds! NHL COVID-19 Update – September 8th Edition 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs When: September – October Updated 2020 Stanley Cup Odds Vegas Golden Knights Read More
- NHL Betting Predictions – Stanley Cup Possible MatchupsWith the NHL playoffs now in the conference finals and just four teams remaining in the chase for the 2020 Stanley Cup Championship, it’s time to find out which teams are looking like potential conference winners – and which team stands head and shoulders above all others. Let’s get started so you can start planning ahead your bets against their Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – September 1st EditionLots have happened in the National Hockey League. Last week was strange as like with most sports leagues, the NHL took a couple of days off. No worries. If Monday is any indication, the Stanley Cup Playoffs will continue to offer awesome hockey from now until the final match. Check out what happened last week in the National Hockey League Read More
- 2020 NHL Betting – Highlights of the PlayoffsIf you’re excited about the ongoing NHL playoffs as we move closer to each conference finals matchup and you want to know what likely lies ahead for each team still standing in the playoffs, then let’s get started with this look at what’s gone down so far and what the postseason future holds for each title hopeful so you can Read More
- Updated 2020 Stanley Cup Odds – NHL BettingWith the 2020 Stanley Cup playoffs heating up faster and getting hotter than fish grease as it moves further into the second round of action, it’s time to take a look at the most recent odds to win the Stanley Cup trophy. Whether you like one of the top title favorites like Vegas, Tampa Bay or Boston or you prefer Read More
- NHL Picks & Analysis – Games Highlights, Top Picks, Previews
- Golden Knights and Jets if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Vegas Golden Knights 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Golden Knights vs Wild 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Golden Knights vs Oilers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Golden Knights vs Jets 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Sabres vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Oilers vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Lightning vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Capitals vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- 2020 Islanders vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Blues vs Golden Knights – NHL Odds, Preview and Picks
- Golden Knights vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Knights vs Lightning 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Golden Knights vs Bruins 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Penguins vs Golden Knights 2020 NHL Odds, Preview and Pick
- Flyers vs Golden Knights 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars 2019 NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
Sports in the State of Nevada
Professional and NCAA Teams
Vegas Golden Knights Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2021 Current NHL Betting Lines
Hockey Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.