Oregon Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Oregon Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Oregon Ducks Odds
2021 Oregon Ducks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Oregon|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Autzen Stadium|
|Mascot||The Oregon Duck|
Pac-12 Championship Odds: Dead-Heat Between Oregon & USC
The Pac-12 becomes the final Power 5 league in the country to kick off its season this weekend, and the two betting favorites at Mybookie.ag to win the conference championship game are Oregon and Southern Cal at +180 each. They play in opposite divisions so could meet in that game.
Pac-12 Championship | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisEach Pac-12 school will play five divisional games and one crossover game against a non-division opponent, with those six games being evenly distributed between home and away for each team. The seventh and final week will feature all 12 teams in action highlighted by the Pac-12 Football Championship Game on December 18, which this year will take place in a home-hosted format. The Pac-12 title game originally was to be held at the new Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas but the coronavirus changed all that.
All North division rivalry games will take place on the Friday of Week 4 of the schedule, and all South division rivalry games will take place during Week 6 of the season. The crossover games are Arizona at Washington; Cal at Arizona State; Colorado at Stanford; Oregon State at Utah; UCLA at Oregon; and Washington State at USC.
Oregon, in the North Division, has to replace one of the best quarterbacks in school history in three-plus year starter Justin Herbert – now having a terrific rookie NFL season with the Los Angeles Chargers. Coach Mario Cristobal hasn’t announced who will start the season opener Saturday vs. Stanford.
Cristobal released Oregon’s official depth chart Monday morning without naming a starting quarterback between Tyler Shough and Anthony Brown and listed 20 “or” designations, with 13 on offense, including the entire starting offensive line. It likely will be Shough getting the start as he was Herbert’s backup last year, while Brown is a transfer from Boston College. Shough took the bulk of the first-team snaps during fall camp.
“There’s no value to a team giving up every detail of what they’re doing,” Cristobal said of his depth chart. “So I respectfully decline to give out information on who’s starting at certain positions because we’d rather let the opponent figure that out quite honestly.”
Oregon has won 15 of its last 17 games, while its 21 wins over the last two years under 2019 AP Pac-12 Coach of the Year Cristobal are the most in the Pac-12 and equal Oregon’s total over the three years prior to Cristobal taking over. For the 12th time in the last 13 years, Oregon opens the season ranked in the Associated Press Top 25. The Ducks are No. 12 in the latest AP poll and are 12-3 all-time in season openers as a ranked team, including 11-1 at Autzen Stadium with nine consecutive victories.
Southern Cal brings back one of the Pac-12’s top quarterbacks in Kedon Slovis. He took over the starting job late in the first half of the 2019 opener and had a spectacular season as a first-year freshman. While appearing in 12 games and starting 11 times, he completed 282-of-392 passes (71.9%) for 3,502 yards with 30 TDs and 9 interceptions. Slovis was third nationally in completion percentage (.719, second in Pac-12), seventh in passing efficiency (167.6, second in Pac-12) and ninth in passing yards (291.8, second in Pac-12).
No. 20 USC opens the season Saturday at home vs. Arizona State. The 9 a.m. Pacific time kickoff is the earliest for a USC home game since at least the early 1950s. It’s also the 10th straight season Troy plays the first Pac-12 game of the year. And it’s the first time since 1994 that USC opens a season versus a league opponent. Coach Clay Helton, in his fifth full season at USC, has 16 starters (plus the kicker and punter) back from a 2019 squad that won 5 of its last 6 regular season games to go 8-5.
Last year, Oregon upset Utah in the Pac-12 title game – the second straight year the Utes won the South Division but lost in that game. They are +800 to win it this season. Kyle Whittingham, the longest-tenured coach in the Pac-12 Conference and the third-longest tenured head coach at the same school in the NCAA FBS, is in his 16th season at the helm at Utah, where he boasts a 131-64 record. Utah opens Saturday at home vs. Arizona.MyBookie.ag odds to win Pac-12 title
- Oregon +180
- USC +180
- Washington +550
- Utah +800
- Arizona State +850
- Washington State +1800
- Stanford +2000
- California +2500
- UCLA +2800
- Arizona +4000
- Oregon State +8000
- Colorado +10000
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Oregon Ducks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oregon Ducks Game Odds, Ducks Live Odds, This Weeks Oregon Ducks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oregon team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Ducks Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Oregon NCAA Football News & other info on the Oregon Ducks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oregon Ducks Today!
- Pac-12 Championship Odds: Dead-Heat Between Oregon & USCThe Pac-12 becomes the final Power 5 league in the country to kick off its season this weekend, and the two betting favorites at Mybookie.ag to win the conference championship game are Oregon and Southern Cal at +180 each. They play in opposite divisions so could meet in that game. Pac-12 Championship | 2020 NCAA Expert Analysis Each Pac-12 school Read More
- Oregon vs Wisconsin 2019 Rose Bowl Spread & Expert AnalysisNo bowl game has more history than the Rose Bowl, the granddaddy of them all. On New Year’s Day, Pac-12 champion and sixth-ranked Oregon faces Big Ten runner-up and No. 8 Wisconsin. The Badgers are slight favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Oregon vs Wisconsin 2019 Rose Bowl Spread & Game Info When: Wednesday, 5 PM ET Read More
- Utah vs Oregon 2019 PAC-12 Championship Game Odds & Expert PickTyler Huntley and the fifth-ranked Utah Utes will look to knock off Justin Herbert and the 13th-ranked Oregon Ducks while increasing their chances of reaching the four-team College Football Playoff, when the two rivals square off in their huge PAC-12 championship showdown on Friday night. Utah can finish the regular season with one loss and a handful of scenarios could Read More
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & AnalysisNo matter what happens Saturday in the Civil War, No. 14 Oregon will play in the Pac-12 title game. It’s a big game for Oregon State, however, as the Beavers would qualify for their first bowl game in years with a huge upset. Oregon is nearly a three-TD favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Oregon State vs Read More
- Oregon vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Game PreviewThe red-hot Oregon Ducks will look to give their narrow College Football Playoff hopes a boost when they hit the road to take on the struggling Arizona State Sun Devils in their Week 13 Pac-12 pairing on Saturday. With Oregon looking to extend stay unbeaten since dropping their regular season opener and Arizona State looking to snap out of funk Read More
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & PickIf the first two weeks of rankings from the college football playoff committee has shown us anything, it’s that we can probably expect the top 4 to change several times between now and the end of the regular season. Obviously, if the teams at the top win out, they are going to stay in the playoff rankings, but as we Read More
- Oregon vs USC 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & PickWe are only a few days away from the college football playoff committee getting on the job of ranking the top teams in the sport. Their task at the moment looks to be rather straightforward, but things are going to get trickier as the season progresses, as we are going to have an awful lot of 1-loss teams knocking on Read More
- Washington State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds & PickAfter extending their winning ways with a thrilling comeback win last weekend, the 11th-ranked Oregon Ducks will be looking to take down another Pac-12 rival and keep their slim CFP and New Year’s Day bowl game hopes alive when they host the Washington State Cougars in their Week 9 conference clash on Saturday. Now, let’s find out if the Ducks Read More
- Oregon vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & PreviewNo. 23 Washington will be looking to improve their chances of winning the Pac-12 when they host streaking No. 12 Oregon on Saturday. With the Huskies already suffering two inexplicable losses as double digit favorites no less, Chris Petersen’s squad will be going all out to slow down an Oregon team that has won five straight. The Ducks have an Read More
- California vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Analysis
- Oregon vs Arizona NCAA Football Week 9 Odds & Analysis
- College Football Week 6 Odds & ATS Betting Picks
- Oregon vs Arizona PAC 12 Championship Game Odds Report
Sports in the State of Oregon
Oregon Ducks Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Oregon Ducks | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.