QB Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers will put the team’s 3-0 record to test on the NFL betting lines when they travel to Tampa to face the Buccaneers in a Week 4 football clash. With a 1-2 record in their first three games, the Bucs are hoping that rookie QB Jameis Winston will channel into the home support to deliver a second victory for the Buccaneer nation. Can the Bucs stand their ground at home, or will the Panthers post another road win? Stay with us shortly, as we take you through a brief football betting breakdown of this showdown. Venue: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015 Time: 1:00 PM ET TV: FOX Game Odds: Panthers (-3) at Buccaneers (+3), OVER/UNDER 40.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.