Buffalo Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Buffalo Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Buffalo Bulls Odds
2021 Buffalo Bulls Headlines, Best Lines
|University||State University of New York at Buffalo|
|Location||Buffalo, New York|
|Conference||Mid-American Conference (MAC)|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||UB Stadium (football, soccer)|
|Mascot||Victor E. Bull|
Miami of Ohio at Buffalo | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
College football fans don’t have to wait long for betting opportunities this week as the Mid-American Conference has three games on Tuesday. The best of those appears to be Miami of Ohio at Buffalo as both are contenders in the East Division.
How to Bet Miami of Ohio at Buffalo NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 8 PM ET
- Where: UB Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Buffalo -11 (total 56.5)
The teams played last regular season and Buffalo lost 34-20 at Miami. Jaylon Bester ran for 107 yards and a touchdown and Miami scored 31 straight points. Quarterback Brett Gabbert started the comeback with a 1-yard plunge that cut the RedHawks’ deficit to 14-10. Bester capped scoring for Miami with a 4-yard run that made it 34-14 late in the third quarter. Buffalo piled up 309 yards on the ground but threw for just 89 yards. Jaret Patterson rushed for 185 yards on 22 carries, including an 82-yard scoring run and Kevin Marks had 101 yards on 17 carries and a touchdown. However, Matt Myers, who opened the scoring with a touchdown pass, was just 4 of 16 with two interceptions and lost a fumble.
Miami is 15-7 all-time versus the Bulls and 6-4 all time at Buffalo, but lost a 51-42 contest in New York back in 2018.
Why Bet on Miami of Ohio? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe RedHawks opened their season last week with a 38-31 win over Ball State. The win, which gave Miami the Red Bird Trophy, was also the 300th MAC win in team history.
The second half proved to be pivotal for the RedHawks with four touchdowns for 28 points to erase a 21-10 deficit to the Cardinals. Miami finished with 422 total yards in the victory. AJ Mayer finished the contest 16-of-24 for 211 yards with three touchdowns, including two passes to redshirt freshman Jack Coldiron. After an injury to Brett Gabbert in the second quarter, Mayer came in for the rest of the game at quarterback. Mayer’s appearance marked his fourth career appearance in a game for the redshirt sophomore.
Mayer was named MAC East Offensive Player of the Week and Ryan McWood the East Defensive Player of the Week. McWood came up with his first career interception at the perfect time. With the Cardinals driving for a winning score, McWood intercepted a pass and returned it to the Ball State six-yard line. Three plays later, the RedHawks scored the game-winning touchdown with 10 seconds to play in the contest. McWood finished the game with a career-high 14 tackles as well.
Miami’s defense has forced a turnover in 28 of its last 39 games and is 18-10 in contests when it forces a turnover. The RedHawks’ defense has also recorded a sack in 30 of its last 39 games.
Miami football ranks first all-time in the Mid-American Conference in wins (699), conference wins (300), MAC Championships (16) and bowl wins (7). The RedHawks also captured the 2019 MAC Championship with a 26-21 win over Central Michigan.
Although Miami was 4-26 in Coach Chuck Martin’s first 30 Mid-American Conference games, the RedHawks are 24-8 in the last 32 games versus schools from the MAC, the best record in the conference during that span. Miami was 5-0 last season in one-score games and has won eight-straight one-score games dating back to the 2018 campaign.
Why Bet on Buffalo? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe media around the MAC projected Buffalo to win the conference title this season. UB returns 15 starters to a team that went 8-5 and won its first ever bowl game in 2019 – defeating Charlotte in the Bahamas Bowl.
Buffalo also won its opener last week, 49-30 at Northern Illinois. The Bulls scored three defensive touchdowns and forced five turnovers. It was the Bulls’ first win against Northern Illinois since joining the Mid-American Conference in 1999, snapping an 11-game losing streak to the Huskies. The three defensive scores were the most by a UB team since having three defensive touchdowns at FAU in 2015.
It was a record-breaking night for running back Jaret Patterson. He finished the game with 137 yards on 20 carries. His second touchdown of the game was the 35th rushing TD of his career, breaking the school record of 34 previously held by James Starks. Antonio Nunn also had a big game for the Bulls, finishing with 102 yards and a touchdown on six receptions. The 49 points scored by the Bulls were the most by a UB team in a MAC road game since joining the conference in 1999.
Patterson is 51 yards shy of becoming the fifth running back in school history to rush for 3,000 career yards. If he does it against Miami, he would be the fastest running back in school history to reach 3,000 yards. Patterson has rushed for 100 yards in seven straight games dating back to last season.
The Bulls are looking to start 2-0 in MAC play for the third time in program history. They started 6-0 in 2018 and 5-0 in 2013.
- RedHawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- RedHawks are 15-4 ATS in their last 19 conference games.
- RedHawks are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Bulls are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- Home team is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Buffalo 31, Miami of Ohio 27
College Football Betting News
Buffalo Bulls Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Buffalo Bulls Game Odds, Bulls Live Odds, This Weeks Buffalo Bulls team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Buffalo team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bulls Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Buffalo NCAA Football News & other info on the Buffalo Bulls. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Buffalo Bulls Today!
- Miami of Ohio at Buffalo | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisCollege football fans don’t have to wait long for betting opportunities this week as the Mid-American Conference has three games on Tuesday. The best of those appears to be Miami of Ohio at Buffalo as both are contenders in the East Division. How to Bet Miami of Ohio at Buffalo NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8 PM Read More
- Jaret Patterson Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonNo player from the Mid-American Conference has won the Heisman. Buffalo tailback Jaret Patterson could change that this year. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Patterson’s Heisman Trophy chances and Buffalo’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Jaret Patterson Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season Heisman Trophy Read More
- Buffalo vs Charlotte 2019 Bahamas Bowl Odds, Preview & PredictionThe first bowl game of college football’s postseason is also the only one played outside the United States. Buffalo of the Mid-American Conference takes on Charlotte of Conference USA in the Bahamas Bowl on Friday afternoon. The Bulls are favored on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Buffalo vs Charlotte Bahamas Bowl Odds & Game Info When: Friday, 2 Read More
- Buffalo vs Troy 2018 Dollar General Bowl Spread & PickThe Buffalo Bulls and Troy Trojans head to Mobile, Alabama to battle it out in the 2018 Dollar General Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 22. Both Buffalo and Troy had great regular seasons. The Bulls barely lost the MAC Championship while Troy went 9-3. Who takes it in one of the more competitive bowl games this year? Buffalo vs Troy 2018 Read More
- Colorado St. Rams vs. Colorado Buffaloes College Football OddsSaturday is when most college football odds fans will be sitting down to enjoy a full day of Week 1 action, but why wait when there are a slew of good games to bet on over the next couple of days. There are several good games set to go on Friday night, and one that jumps right off the page Read More
- Week 12 College Football Picks: Buffalo At Western MichiganMost of the smaller schools in the nation play out their season with little or no fanfare, but there are a few that can rise and get noticed on the big stage. The Western Michigan Broncos are one of those teams, as their 10-0 record this season has them sitting in the top 25, and gives them a legitimate shot Read More
- College Football Winless Teams First Bowl Wins OddsThere are currently 10 schools in Division I that have yet to win a bowl game in school history. Let’s examine the four that have failed in multiple attempts and their college football odds in ending that drought in the 2015 season. You may notice a Mid-American Conference trend. Taking A Closer Look at the NCAA Football Winless Teams First Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Buffalo Bulls Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Buffalo Bulls | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.