Illinois Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
08/28 - 12:00 PM
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
Most recent posts
Illinois Fighting IlliniOdds
2021 Illinois Fighting Illini Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Memorial Stadium|
No. 4 Ohio State vs Illinois Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Unbeaten Ohio State was expected to be No. 2 or No. 3 in the first College Football Rankings Top 25, but the Buckeyes came in at fourth. Doesn’t much matter, though, as long as OSU wins out. The Nuts are big favorites Saturday at a bad Illinois team. There’s a chance this could be canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak on the Buckeyes.
How to Bet Ohio State at Illinois NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Memorial Stadium
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: OSU -28 (total 71.5)
The teams are in different Big Ten divisions and don’t play annually. They last did in 2017 when the Buckeyes rolled 52-14 at home. Ohio State and Illinois will be meeting for the 104th time and for the first time since 2017. The Buckeyes lead the all-time series, which dates back to 1902, 68-30-4.
The Buckeyes and Illini will be playing for the Illibuck Trophy. The Illibuck is a carved wooden turtle that has been awarded to the winner of the Ohio State/Illinois game since 1925 and is the second oldest trophy exchanged in the Big Ten.
Why Bet on Ohio State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisSeveral Big Ten programs have been up front with their COVID-19 testing results and released them to the public. Ohio State has not disclosed any testing numbers throughout the pandemic, citing an attempt to avoid identification of individuals who test positive. However, there have been reports of a handful of players testing positive this week.
OSU players receive daily rapid antigen tests for COVID-19. If they test positive, they also take a polymerase chain reaction test to confirm the initial result. The only public positive test came on Halloween when senior linebacker Justin Hilliard first tested positive from the rapid test but was cleared by the PCR test.
Ohio State’s run defense will be tested by the conference’s No. 2-ranked rushing offense in Illinois. The Illini are averaging 222.4 yards per game and eight of their 11 offensive touchdowns have come on the ground. The Buckeyes have the Big Ten’s top rushing offense at 233.2 yards per game. Master Teague’s 380 yards is third highest in the conference and he’s tied for second with six rushing touchdowns.
Wideout Garrett Wilson is off to the best four-game start ever at Ohio State with four straight 100-yard games – the second longest streak in school history. Cris Carter had five in a row in 1986. His average of 128.3 yards per game is second in the Big Ten and No. 7 nationally. That’s nearly 10 yards better than David Boston’s single-season record for receiving yards per game, which was set in 1998 (119.5).
QB and Heisman candidate Justin Fields is fourth nationally in quarterback efficiency (202.10). Fields is completing 79 percent of his passes with 13 touchdowns and just three interceptions.
The Buckeyes have won eight straight against Illinois. Saturday will be the 12th time in the last 17 years that the teams have played.
Why Bet on Illinois? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Illini (2-3) did play last week and won 41-23 at Nebraska in an upset. The defense showed up once again for the Illini, forcing five turnovers in the win. The Illini victory marked the first in Lincoln since 1924.
Illinois ran for 285 yards in the win while scoring four touchdowns on the ground. Illini running backs Mike Epstein and Chase Brown both surpassed 100 yards rushing for the second consecutive week. Epstein tied his career high, rushing for 113 yards and a touchdown. That marked his fourth consecutive game with a score. Brown had another big day for the Illini, rushing for over 100 yards for the second straight week and also adding two touchdowns, both in the first quarter.
Illinois leads the Big Ten in rushing yards (1,112) and ranks second in rushing yards per game (222.4), behind only Ohio State (233.3). Illinois has had multiple 100-yard rushers in back-to-back Big Ten games for the first time since at least 1945 when complete records began.
Starting quarterback Brandon Peters played in his first game since October 23 at Wisconsin. Peters was sidelined for three weeks following positive test results on October 29 for the COVID-19 virus. The senior completed 18 of 25 passes for 205 yards and a touchdown. He also added 36 yards and a touchdown on the ground. In Peters’ two seasons at Illinois, the Illini are 7-5 when Peters starts and finishes the game and 1-5 when he does not.
Senior linebacker Jake Hansen is one of only three players in the nation with multiple interceptions, forced fumbles, and fumble recoveries in 2020 (LB Mikel Jones, Syracuse; DB Richie Grant, UCF).Game Trends
- Buckeyes are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Buckeyes are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games as a favorite.
- Fighting Illini are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 conference games.
- Fighting Illini are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games in November.
- Fighting Illini are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog.
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Ohio State 48, Illinois 18
College Football Betting News
Illinois Fighting IlliniRecent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Illinois Fighting Illini Game Odds, Fighting Illini Live Odds, This Weeks Illinois Fighting Illini team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Illinois team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Fighting Illini Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Illinois NCAA Football News & other info on the Illinois Fighting Illini. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Illinois Fighting Illini Today!
- No. 4 Ohio State vs Illinois Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUnbeaten Ohio State was expected to be No. 2 or No. 3 in the first College Football Rankings Top 25, but the Buckeyes came in at fourth. Doesn’t much matter, though, as long as OSU wins out. The Nuts are big favorites Saturday at a bad Illinois team. There’s a chance this could be canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak Read More
- Illinois vs. No. 14 Wisconsin Big Ten Kickoff Game | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first Big Ten game of the 2020 college football season kicks off Friday night when No. 14 Wisconsin, the favorite to repeat as West Division champion, faces unranked Illinois. The Badgers are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Illinois at Wisconsin NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8 PM ET Where: Camp Randall Stadium Read More
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- California vs Illinois 2019 Redbox Bowl Betting Lines & Game PreviewESPN has the contract to show nearly every bowl game, but that’s not the case with Monday’s Redbox Bowl featuring California of the Pac-12 against surprising Illinois of the Big Ten. ESPN couldn’t show this one because the Music City Bowl is going at the same time and is on that network. The Bears are TD favorites for this one Read More
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game InfoNate Stanley and 17th-ranked Iowa will look to build on their statement-making win over currently 10th-ranked Minnesota when they host Big Ten rival Illinois on Saturday. While the Hawkeyes are playing at home and are double-digit favorites, Illinois has been surprisingly competitive this season and comes into this contest riding the wave of an impressive winning streak. With both teams Read More
- Wisconsin vs Illinois 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Preview & PickIn theory, No. 6 Wisconsin should have little trouble on Saturday winning at a bad Illinois team, but the Badgers have to be careful not to be looking ahead to next week’s mega-showdown at Ohio State. UW is a big NCAAF betting favorite for this one. How to Bet Wisconsin vs Illinois College Football Week 8 Odds & Game Info Read More
- Michigan vs Illinois 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Expert AnalysisOn Saturday, the Michigan Wolverines will be looking to extend their winning ways when they visit Illinois for their Week 7 Big Ten clash against a Fighting Illini team that will be looking to get back in the win column following their loss the last time out. With both teams going all out for the win in this one, let’s Read More
- Iowa at Illinois NCAA Football Week 12 Lines & Game PreviewThis is the stage of the college football season where a lot of teams are playing for little more than school pride. The playoff race is now down to a handful of teams, while the battle to become bowl eligible still rages on for many more. There are a whole host of teams that fall somewhere right in the middle, Read More
- Illinois vs Wisconsin NCAA Football Week 8 Lines & PredictionWhile the 19th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers most likely won’t have any trouble beating the unranked Illinois Fighting Illini when the two teams square off in their Week 8 Big Ten battle on Saturday. However, with the Badgers suffering their second loss of the season last weekend and not playing anything like the championship-hopeful they were prior to the start of the Read More
- NCAAF Betting Lines & Week 9 Game Preview: Wisconsin at Illinois
- Wisconsin Highlights the SU Picks for NCAAF Week 9
- Illinois Fighting Illini vs USF Bulls NCAAF Odds & Game Info
- Week 11 College Football Favorites: Illinois At Wisconsin
- Illinois at Michigan College Football Expert Picks
- College Football Week 5 Illinois At Nebraska Winning Predictions
- North Carolina Vs Illinois Winning Favorites
- Boise State vs Northern Illinois Poinsettia Bowl Betting Preview
- Northwestern vs Illinois Week 13 NCAAF Betting Picks
- Ohio State @ Illinois NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech Heart of Dallas Bowl Lines Preview
- Arkansas vs. Northern Illinois NCAA Football Report
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Illinois Fighting IlliniOdds | 2021 NCAA Football
Illinois Fighting Illini| College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.