Auburn Tigers Odds Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
Auburn Tigers Odds Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Auburn Tigers Headlines
2021 Auburn Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
Auburn vs #2 Baylor Route to March Madness
There will be more than a few future NBA players on the court Saturday in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge matchup between unranked but rising Auburn of the SEC and unbeaten No. 2 Baylor of the Big 12, which will be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Auburn at Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 4 PM ET
- Where: Ferrell Center
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Baylor will be favored)
Auburn trails the all-time series with Baylor, 4-2, but the two teams have only matched up three times in the last 50 years – 1995, 1996, 2009. The Tigers are 1-1 when facing the Bears on the road all-time.
Why Bet on Auburn? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Tigers (10-7) won for the fourth time in five games Tuesday, 88-82 over No. 12 Missouri. While Missouri led by as many as seven in the second half, Auburn battled back and took the lead for good with 7:34 left on a floater from freshman Sharife Cooper. It was Allen Flanigan’s one-handed slam in the final minutes that proved to be the exclamation point.
With Auburn up seven and just under two minutes remaining, Flanigan took off from midcourt, blew by his defender and threw it down with his left hand.
Cooper had 28 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. The point guard, who missed Auburn’s first 11 contests this season, had his fourth 20-point outing in six career games.
“That’s the best win of the year so far against a nationally ranked team,” Auburn head coach Bruce Pearl said. “A really, really good team in Missouri. A veteran team and a team we couldn’t beat last year.”
With 14 points from Chris Moore, eight points apiece from Devan Cambridge and Dylan Cardwell, and contributions from Javon Franklin and Babatunde Akingbola, Auburn outscored Missouri’s bench, 34-22. Auburn matched its season high with 14 blocks on the night. Akingbola led the way with five.
Auburn boasts the ninth-tallest team in the country, averaging 78.7 inches per player – nearly 6-foot-7. Auburn’s average height of 78.7 inches on the 2020-21 roster is the tallest the Tigers have had over the last 15 seasons.
It was the highest-ranked team the Tigers have beaten in the regular season since March 9, 2019 (No. 5 Tennessee, 84-80). It was also the eighth win in their last 11 games against ranked opponents. Auburn is 12-19 vs. the Top 25 under Pearl, while Pearl is 37-44 all-time against ranked teams.
Auburn is 2-3 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge in its history but has won its last two. The Tigers won at TCU in 2017 and vs. Iowa State inside Auburn Arena in 2020.
Why Bet on Baylor? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBaylor (15-0) trashed Kansas State 107-59 on Wednesday. After on Dec. 19 becoming the first opponent since 1992 to score 100 points at Kansas State in a 31-point victory, the Bears jumped out to a 31-point lead in the first 11 1/2 minutes in the rematch. Baylor hadn’t scored 100 points twice against an opponent in the same season since 1978-79 against TCU.
After a tough three-game stretch that saw the Bears, beat both Texas Tech and Kansas by eight and rally from a nine-point deficit to beat Oklahoma State on the road, this one had a different look pretty much from the start. After Antonio Gordon ended Baylor’s first 18-0 run with a 3-pointer, the Bears reeled off another 18 in a row and went up 38-5. Davion Mitchell had a career-high 31 points and seven made three-pointers.
The 48-point margin was the Bears’ second-biggest ever, topped only by a 97-45 win over Texas A&M on Feb. 3, 2002. Baylor also scored its second-most points in a Big 12 game behind only the 116-110 five-OT victory at Texas A&M in 2008.
“They’re really good, they’re undefeated for a reason” said K-State coach Bruce Weber, whose team has dropped eight-straight league games. “Unless something happens, they’re going to win the league and they’re a team that’s going to be playing late into March and into April, I would expect.”
Jared Butler scored all 13 of his points in the first half and Matthew Mayer chipped in with 10 points for the Bears, who have a two-game lead over fifth-ranked Texas in the Big 12 standings. Baylor dominated the boards, 41-23, shot a sizzling 60.7 percent from 3-point range (17-of-28) and doubled up the Wildcats on points in the paint, 44-22. Senior forward Mark Vital, who had eight points, five rebounds, three steals and a block, set a program record with his 40th Big 12 victory.
- Baylor 80, Auburn 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Auburn Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Auburn Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Auburn Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Auburn team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the March Madness, Auburn NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Auburn Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Auburn Tigers Today!
- Auburn vs #2 Baylor Route to March MadnessThere will be more than a few future NBA players on the court Saturday in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge matchup between unranked but rising Auburn of the SEC and unbeaten No. 2 Baylor of the Big 12, which will be a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Auburn at Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- South Carolina vs Auburn 2020 College Basketball Betting Odds & PreviewThis has been one of the more unpredictable seasons in recent memory on college basketball, with the top 25 rankings undergoing some dramatic changes week after week. If you are anything like me, you will already have lost count of how many different teams we have seen hold the #1 spot over the course of the season. The list of Read More
- Auburn vs Alabama 2020 College Basketball Spread, Game Info & Expert PickThe fourth ranked Auburn Tigers will look to keep their unblemished record intact when they hit the road to take on the Alabama Crimson Tide in their mid-week SEC showdown on Wednesday night. With the Tigers coming off a resounding win the last time out and the Tide looking to get back in the win column after losing their last Read More
- Vanderbilt vs Auburn 2020 College Basketball Odds & Expert AnalysisMaking it through the college basketball regular season without losing a game is tough at the best of times, but it is proving to be close to impossible for the top teams in the country this season. Take a look at the top 25 as it stands right now and you will see just how difficult it has proven to Read More
- NC State vs Auburn 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Info & PickWe will never really know all of the elements that go into creating the rankings in college sports. While sports like football and basketball are ranked based solely on wins and losses, things get a little trickier in the college game. One thing that we do know for sure is that strength of schedule is very much an important consideration Read More
- Auburn 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting PreviewFor the first time in history, the Auburn Tigers are in the Final Four. The closest Auburn had ever gotten to a Final Four before 2019 was in 1986 when they lost in the Elite Eight. Auburn beat rival Kentucky 77-71 in overtime to stamp their ticket. Because the Tigers are a 5-seed, they’re offering the longest College Basketball National Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2ndAfter becoming the first No. 1 seed in NCAA Tournament history to lose to a No. 16 seed a year ago, the Virginia Cavaliers are back and poised to make history of a different kind of history as they look to win the first men’s college basketball national championship in school history. While Virginia is now the prohibitive favorite to Read More
- Auburn vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewAfter an exciting weekend of college basketball, we now know which teams will be taking part in the Final Four. It is, perhaps, not the teams that we expected to see here, as we have experienced more than our fair share of surprises along the way in the 2019 version of the tournament. As it stands, there is only one Read More
- Auburn vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewThe Auburn Tigers used a 3-point barrage to knock out North Carolina on Friday night. On Sunday, the Tigers face their SEC nemesis, the Kentucky Wildcats. The Wildcats outlasted AAC Champion Houston in their Sweet 16 battle. Which SEC team moves to the Final Four on Sunday, Auburn or Kentucky? Elite Eight Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019 Auburn vs Read More
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Auburn vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- New Mexico State vs Auburn March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 11th
- Florida vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Missouri vs Auburn NCAAB Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- Auburn vs Texas A&M NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Clemson vs Duke NCAAB Spread & Game Analysis
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – December 17th
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- College Basketball Preview & Prediction: Charleston vs. Auburn
- 2018 NCAA Championship Favorites Worth Betting
- 2018 March Madness Bracketology: Power 5 Conferences Teams
- How to Bet Auburn at Arkansas College Basketball Odds & Game Info
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
Auburn Tigers | 2021 March Madness
Auburn Tigers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.