Colorado Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Colorado Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Colorado Buffaloes Odds
2021 Colorado Buffaloes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Colorado Boulder|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Folsom Field|
|Mascot||Ralphie - (live bison) - Chip - (costumed mascot)|
No. 20 Texas vs. Colorado Alamo Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
It’s a matchup of former Big 12 rivals in Tuesday’s second bowl game as Texas of the Big 12 faces Colorado of the Pac-12 in the Alamo Bowl from San Antonio. The No. 20 Longhorns are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds.How to Bet Texas vs. Colorado NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Alamodome, San Antonio
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Texas -9.5 (total 63.5)
It’s the 19th meeting between these two teams. The first was in 1940 and the last in 2009 when the Buffaloes still played in the Big 12. Texas leads the all-time series 11-7. Texas has won seven of the last eight meetings, including each of the last five. Pac-12 Conference teams are 5-8 in the Valero Alamo Bowl; current members of the Big 12 are 11-10.Why Bet on Texas? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Horns (6-3) are led by QB Sam Ehlinger, who even though he’s a senior could opt to come back next season. He has completed 184-of-306 passes (60.1%) for 2,406 yards and 25 touchdowns to five interceptions this season. He has also rushed for 382 yards and eight touchdowns to tally 2,788 yards of total offense and 33 total touchdowns.
The 202 points responsible for are the third-most in the country this season, and he also ranks third in points responsible for per game (22.4) and eighth in passing touchdowns (25). Among Big 12 competitors this season, Ehlinger leads the conference in passing touchdowns (25), points responsible for (202), points responsible for per game (22.4) and total offense (309.8). Ehlinger is only the fifth Big 12 quarterback over the last 20 years to throw at least 25 touchdowns in three consecutive seasons, and is the only Longhorn ever to achieve that feat. He has not thrown an interception in 123-straight attempts,
The Horns have lost a few players to opt outs to prepare for the NFL Draft of late: Edge rusher Joseph Ossai, defensive lineman Ta’Quon Graham and defensive back Chris Brown. Ossai was one of the Longhorns’ standouts on the defensive side as in nine games he tallied 55 total tackles (16.0 for loss), 5.0 sacks, three forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, two quarterback hurries and two pass breakups. He could be a first-round pick.
This will be Texas’ 57th bowl game appearance, second only to Alabama (72) in NCAA history. The Longhorns are 30-24-2 all-time in bowl games, tied for the nation’s fourth-most bowl victories. The Longhorns are 3-1 in their previous Alamo Bowl outings (Win – 2006, 2012, 2019; Loss – 2013).
The Longhorns have scored at least 30 points in 13 of their 18 all-time meetings against the Buffaloes, including each of the last seven matchups.Why Bet on Colorado? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Colorado (4-1) was a pleasant surprise this season. Karl Dorrell was named the Pac-12 Coach of the Year, and sophomore tailback Jarek Broussard was the co-Offensive Player of the Year.
Broussard led the Pac-12 in rushing during the regular season, averaging 162.6 yards per game, with his 175.6 average for all-purpose yards also a league best. He was only the fourth player to gain 100 or more yards in his first four career games in the NCAA Division I-A/FBS since 1996, and he is the first Buffalo running back to earn first-team all-conference honors since Brown in 2002 (Big 12).
Dorrell is the third CU head coach to lead the Buffs to a bowl game in his first season, joining Rick Neuheisel (’96 Cotton) and Barnett (’99 Insight.com). And he is also the first CU coach in his first season to have his team go from unranked in the preseason to ranked. Colorado was given an Over/Under betting win total of just 1.5 for the six-game schedule (CU had one game canceled).
Junior tight end Brady Russell (ankle) could return for the bowl. Russell had surgery in mid-November for an ankle injury sustained against Stanford on November 14. He had a big game against UCLA the week prior, catching five passes for 77 yards and a touchdown.
Colorado owns a 12-17 record all-time in bowl games, including a 4-5 mark in the state of Texas. The CU roster features 22 players from the state of Texas. Texas will be the third Big 12 school the Buffaloes will play since leaving for the Pac-12 in 2011.
It will be CU’s third appearance in Alamo Bowl, as the Buffaloes lost in overtime to Wisconsin in 2002 (31-28) and to Oklahoma State in 2016 (38-8). Colorado will serve as the home team for the game.Game Trends
- Longhorns are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
- Longhorns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Pac-12.
- Longhorns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Buffaloes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Buffaloes are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
- Buffaloes are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Texas 38, Colorado 20
College Football Betting News
Colorado Buffaloes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Buffaloes Game Odds, Buffaloes Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Buffaloes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Colorado team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buffaloes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Colorado NCAA Football News & other info on the Colorado Buffaloes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Buffaloes Today!
- No. 20 Texas vs. Colorado Alamo Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of former Big 12 rivals in Tuesday’s second bowl game as Texas of the Big 12 faces Colorado of the Pac-12 in the Alamo Bowl from San Antonio. The No. 20 Longhorns are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Texas vs. Colorado NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- Utah vs. No. 21 Colorado | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUnbeaten Colorado is one of the biggest surprises in the country, and the Buffs would win the Pac-12 South Division with a victory on Saturday vs. Utah and a loss by Southern Cal later Saturday vs. UCLA. Colorado is a slight favorite on the NCAAF odds vs. the Utes. Note: This game was moved from Friday night to early Saturday. Read More
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & PreviewThe Pac-12’s only chance to get a team in the College Football Playoff is No. 6 Utah. The Utes will clinch a spot in their second straight conference title game (opposite Oregon) with a home win Saturday over Colorado, which is trying to get bowl eligible. The Utes are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds at Mybookie. How to Bet Read More
- Colorado vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Game AnalysisThe Colorado Buffaloes travel to Autzen Stadium on Friday night hoping to at least keep it respectable against the Oregon Ducks. The Ducks are a massive -20 ½ point favorites to dominate the Buffaloes on Oct. 11. Will Oregon cover the huge spread? Or, will Colorado surprise with a competitive performance? Check out college football odds, a preview and a Read More
- Washington State vs Colorado NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & PickThe Pac-12 has just one shot at the College Football Playoff, and it’s Washington State. The No. 8 Cougars can’t afford a loss Saturday at Colorado or the Pac-12 is out of luck. Washington State is a college football lines but not by a lot. How to Bet Washington State vs Colorado NCAA Football Week 11 Lines “The score will take Read More
- How to Bet Colorado vs Washington NCAA Football Week 8 LinesI suppose it’s possible that Saturday’s matchup between Colorado and No. 15 Washington from Seattle is a preview of the Pac-12 title game, but the loser probably has little shot to make it. The Huskies are solid NCAAF lines favorites. Colorado vs Washington NCAAF Week 8 Lines & Prediction Control what you can control. #GoBuffs pic.twitter.com/IS5Qvg53D3 — Colorado Buffaloes Football Read More
- Colorado vs USC NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Expert PreviewEvery week, we all scour the betting lines hoping to see that one underdog pick that jumps right off the page. The reality here is that if you can consistently pick winning underdogs, you are going to see your bankroll grow at a rather pleasing rate. It’s never that easy, though, as those dogs tend to be a little elusive, Read More
- Colorado vs. Marshall 2017 Gildan New Mexico Bowl Odds Favorite & AnalysisThe Colorado State Rams and Marshall Thundering Herd will both be looking to close out their respective 2017 seasons with a victory when they battle in the 2017 Gildan New Mexico Bowl on Saturday, November 16th. The two identical seven-win opponents will throw down off at New Mexico’s University Stadium at 4:30 PM ET with this matchup airing live on Read More
- Colorado at Washington State Week 8 NCAAF Odds & Expert PickColorado played in the Pac-12 title game last year but has come crashing back to earth. No. 15 Washington State still has a shot to play in it this winter for the first time in school history but can’t afford to be upset for the second week in a row on the NCAAF odds. The Cougars are favorites to win Read More
- College Football 2016 Alamo Bowl: Oklahoma State Vs Colorado
- Utah at Colorado Lines, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football ATS Picks: Colorado At Arizona
- Week 10 College Football Winning Predictions: Colorado Hosts UCLA
- Week 7 College Football Colorado Vs Arizona State Pac-12 Free Picks
- Colorado at Oregon Betting Spread & Prediction
- Colorado at Michigan NCAAF Week 3 Free Picks
- Colorado State at Colorado Winning Favorites For Week 1
- Colorado vs Utah College Football Lines Analysis
- USC @ Colorado NCAA Football Betting Free Pick & Prediction
- Colorado @ UCLA College Football Odds Guide
- Colorado vs Arizona College Football Lines Guide
- Colorado @ Arizona State College Football Betting Preview
- Oregon @ Colorado NCAA Football Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Colorado Buffaloes Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Colorado Buffaloes | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.