Colorado Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Colorado Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
The Pac-12’s only chance to get a team in the College Football Playoff is No. 6 Utah. The Utes will clinch a spot in their second straight conference title game (opposite Oregon) with a home win Saturday over Colorado, which is trying to get bowl eligible. The Utes are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds at Mybookie.
How to Bet Colorado vs Utah College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rice-Eccles Stadium
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 14 Betting Lines: Utah -28.5 (Total 49)
Colorado vs Utah Last SeasonUtah won at Colorado 30-7 in 2018 in the snow in Boulder – it was 7-7 at halftime. Jason Shelley threw for 221 yards and two touchdowns for the Utes. The Buffs managed just 19 yards in the third quarter, when the Utes took control with a 17-0 run. Matt Gay gave Utah its first lead with a 33-yard field goal, Shelley threw a 47-yard TD to Jaylen Dixon and Armand Shyne ran it in from a yard out to make it 24-7. Held to 84 yards on 13-of-22 passing, Buffs QB Steven Montez left the game in the second half with a sprained right ankle.
Colorado leads the series by a 32-30-23 margin, though the Utes have won six of the eight meetings since both schools joined the Pac-12.
Why Bet on Colorado?The Buffs are 5-6 and would get bowl eligible with the huge upset. They won a second straight game last Saturday, 20-14 over Washington. The Huskies had won nine straight in the series. The 20-14 score matched exactly the score from CU’s last win over Washington in Boulder, a 20-14 win in CU’s 1990 national championship season.
Colorado held Washington to 238 yards total offense, including just 32 on the ground. The Buffs collected five sacks on UW quarterback Jacob Eason, along with an interception, and held Washington to just 6-for-17 on third-down tries. Washington’s 238 total yards were the fewest CU allowed in game since last year’s finale at Cal (211).
CU quarterback Steven Montez, in his final home game, was 17-for-28 for 223 yards and a touchdown, a 39-yard strike to Laviska Shenault Jr. late in the second quarter. The touchdown pass, the 61st of his career, gave Montez the all-time Colorado record. He is inching closer to the passing yards mark, as he now has 9,492, trailing only Sefo Liufau by 76 yards (9,568).
Alex Fontenot ran 24 times for 105 yards, including a 2-yard touchdown run late in the third quarter that provided the winning points. Shenault had seven catches for 100 yards and a touchdown. It was the 48th time in school history CU has had a 100-yard rusher and receiver; CU is 37-11 in such games. Shenault moved into eighth in all-time receptions (147) and while still 11th in receiving yards, he now has exactly 1,900. He now has eight 100-yard receiving games, tying Michael Westbrook for the fifth-most at Colorado.
Can Colorado pull the upset? The Buffs are 2-1 against ranked teams this season; the last time the Buffs won three or more in the same year was back in 2001 (5-2).
- Points per Game: 24.27
- Passing Yards: 245.55
- Rushing Yards: 158.73
- Yards per Play: 5.63
- Points per Game: 30.64
- Passing Yards: 299.55
- Rushing Yards: 149.18
- Yards per Play: 6.52
Why Bet on Utah?Utah needs a win to get to 8-1 in league play and claim its second straight South Division title and berth in the Pac-12 Championship game opposite Oregon (a loss would drop them into a tie with Southern California, and USC owns the tiebreaker.
The Utes easily handled Arizona 35-7 last week. Utah won its seventh consecutive game, its longest streak since an eight-game win streak between 2014 (final two games) and 2015 (first six games) and its longest within the same season since winning the first 8 games of 2010.
That excellent Utah defense held Arizona to 196 yards while the Utes had 517. The Utes have held 10 of their 11 opponents to under 100 yards rushing and have outscored their opponents 165-53 in the second half this season. Utah finished the game with 297 yards rushing, a season-high for the Utes and the most in a game since Utah rushed for 325 against UCLA last season.
Some NumbersSenior Zack Moss accounted for 203 of Utah’s 297 rushing yards against the Wildcats, his second career 200-yard rushing game and his 18th career game with 100+ rushing yards in a game. He finished the game with 26 carries and a touchdown, averaging 7.8 yards per carry, also grabbing four catches for 32 yards. Moss’ 203 yards against the Wildcats gives him 1,158 yards this season, making him the first player in program history to have three, 1,000-yard rushing seasons in a career. His rushing touchdown also gives him 14 rushing scores this year, one shy of tying the school record for single-season rushing touchdowns.
As for this game, Utah is 6-0 at home this season and has won 10 consecutive home games and 12 of their last 13 at home. It is the longest home winning streak since winning 21 in a row (second-longest in school history) from 9/15/07 to 10/23/10. Utah, Clemson and Ohio State are the only FBS teams to rank in the top 10 in both offensive and defensive yards per play.
- Points per Game: 34.73
- Passing Yards: 245.73
- Rushing Yards: 214.73
- Yards per Play: 6.94
- Points per Game: 10.91
- Passing Yards: 187.91
- Rushing Yards: 55.91
- Yards per Play: 4.24
Colorado vs Utah College Football Week 14 Betting Trends
- Underdog is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings
- Buffaloes are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games played in week 14
- Buffaloes are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played in November
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games this season
- Utes are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played in November
- Utes are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games this season
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Utah’s last 8 games played on a Saturday
Expert Final Score Prediction for Colorado vs UtahColorado 7 – Utah 34
More Week 14 College Football Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes Odds
2020 Colorado Buffaloes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Colorado Boulder|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Folsom Field|
|Mascot||Ralphie – (live bison) – Chip – (costumed mascot)|
Colorado Buffaloes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Buffaloes Game Odds, Buffaloes Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Buffaloes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Colorado team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buffaloes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Colorado NCAA Football News & other info on the Colorado Buffaloes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Buffaloes Today!
- Week 11 College Football ATS Picks: Colorado At Arizona
- Week 10 College Football Winning Predictions: Colorado Hosts UCLA
- Week 7 College Football Colorado Vs Arizona State Pac-12 Free Picks
- Colorado at Oregon Betting Spread & Prediction
- Colorado at Michigan NCAAF Week 3 Free Picks
- Colorado State at Colorado Winning Favorites For Week 1
- Colorado vs Utah College Football Lines Analysis
- USC @ Colorado NCAA Football Betting Free Pick & Prediction
- Colorado @ UCLA College Football Odds Guide
- Colorado vs Arizona College Football Lines Guide
- Colorado @ Arizona State College Football Betting Preview
- Oregon @ Colorado NCAA Football Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 NCAA Football
Colorado Buffaloes | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
NCAA Football Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
Good Lines in a Timely Manner
My Bookie seems to provide in a timely manner good lines when needed
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.