Michigan Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Michigan Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Michigan vs Alabama 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds, Preview & Prediction
It’s two of college football’s blueblood programs facing off on New Year’s Day in the Citrus Bowl as No. 14 Michigan takes on No. 13 Alabama. Both head coaches certainly expected more from their teams this season. The Tide are touchdown favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Michigan vs Alabama 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds & Game Info
- When: Wednesday, 1 PM ET
- Where: Camping World Stadium, Orlando
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Citrus Bowl Odds: Alabama -7 (Total 58)
Michigan vs Alabama Series HistoryFifth meeting and the first since an Alabama victory over Michigan during the opening week of the 2012 season. The all-time series between the teams is tied 2-2.
Why Bet on Michigan?The Wolverines haven’t played since being embarrassed by rival Ohio State 56-27 on Nov. 30. Senior quarterback Shea Patterson threw for 250 yards in the first half to pass Tom Brady on Michigan’s career passing yards list. Patterson’s first-half total was more than Ohio State had allowed in any game this season. Patterson finished the game with 305 yards on 18-of-43 passing with one touchdown and one interception.
Patterson has been playing his best football in the latter half of this season for the Wolverines. He has thrown for 1,055 yards, 10 touchdowns and two interceptions over the past three games and will be integral in the offense’s success for the bowl game. He is the first quarterback in Michigan history to throw for 300 or more yards in three consecutive games.
Patterson needs three passing scores to equal the U-M season record of 25 set by Elvis Grbac (1991) and Chad Henne (2004). He is also 172 passing yards shy of becoming the third quarterback in school history to pass for 3,000 yards in a season, joining John Navarre (3,331 yards in 2003) and Jake Rudock (3,017 in 2015).
More NumbersMichigan needs 175 yards in the Citrus Bowl to reach 5,000 for the fifth straight season under head coach Jim Harbaugh. The offense has produced 400 yards of total offense in seven games, including five of the last seven. With 4,825 yards on 825 offensive plays, the Wolverines are averaging 402.1 yards per game and 5.8 yards per play.
Michigan enters the game ranked sixth nationally in total defense, allowing 292.8 yards per game, and has held opposing quarterbacks to just 173.8 passing yards per game.
This will be the sixth time that Michigan plays in the Citrus Bowl. U-M has compiled a 4-1 record in its five prior appearances in the Orlando bowl game. The program’s last appearance in the Citrus Bowl came in the 2016 game, a 41-7 win over Florida in Harbaugh’s first bowl game as Michigan head coach. Michigan is 11th all-time in bowl appearances with 48 including this year and 17th in bowl victories (21). U-M has played in 12 different bowl games during its history. This will be the 16th time that Michigan faces a Southeastern Conference school in a bowl game (8-7 record).
- Points per Game: 33.00
- Passing Yards: 252.33
- Rushing Yards: 149.75
- Yards per Play: 5.85
- Points per Game: 19.50
- Passing Yards: 173.75
- Rushing Yards: 119.08
- Yards per Play: 4.44
Why Bet on Alabama?The Tide have missed the College Football Playoff for the first time. They last played Nov. 30 and were upset 48-45 at rival Auburn. Sophomore wide receiver Jaylen Waddle combined for four touchdowns on the day, including a 98-yard kickoff return for a score, as well as 98 receiving yards and touchdowns of 58, 12 and 28 yards on just four catches. Waddle finished his day with 230 all-purpose yards.
The offense was led by redshirt sophomore Mac Jones. The quarterback, making his third start of the year, went 26-of-39 for 335 yards and four touchdowns to go with two interceptions. Jones is starting because star Tua Tagovailoa is out injured. Alabama outgained Auburn, 515-354, overall and 335-173 in the passing game.
Alabama had three players named second-team All-American: Waddle, fellow receiver DeVonta Smith and offensive tackle Jedrick Willis. Smith lads the nation in yards after the catch with 731 for an average of 61.0 yards per game. He ranks second in the SEC and is tied for fifth nationally in touchdown receptions (13). Smith leads Alabama in receiving yards with 1,200.
Waddle was the 2019 SEC Special Teams Player of the Year. He leads the nation in punt return average at 24.9 yards per return with 19 returns for 474 yards and a score and also returned four kickoffs for 152 yards and a touchdown. Waddle added 553 yards and six touchdowns on 32 catches as a wide receiver. Willis anchored an Alabama offensive line that has surrendered only 12 sacks in 381 pass attempts.
What about the Defense?Two key Tide defenders are skipping the game to prepare for the NFL draft: junior linebacker Terrell Lewis and defensive back Trevon Diggs. Lewis finished the 2019 season with 11.5 tackles for loss and six sacks. Diggs recorded 37 tackles, one fumble recovery and three interceptions this season.
One of his interceptions went for a touchdown and his lone fumble recovery went 100 yards for a score. Alabama ranks 17th nationally in scoring defense, allowing just 318.6 yards per game, and its pass defense ranks No. 9 among FBS programs at 183.4 yards allowed per game. Xavier McKinney leads the Tide defense with 85 total tackles on the season.
Alabama is 2-0 in two previous appearances in the Citrus Bowl, with the most recent coming in 2011 against Michigan State. Nick Saban is 11-5 in postseason games at Alabama.
- Points per Game: 48.25
- Passing Yards: 343.50
- Rushing Yards: 169.83
- Yards per Play: 7.83
- Points per Game: 18.83
- Passing Yards: 183.42
- Rushing Yards: 135.08
- Yards per Play: 4.80
Michigan vs Alabama 2019 Citrus Bowl Betting Trends
- Wolverines are 0-16 SU in their last 16 games when playing as the underdog
- Wolverines are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Michigan’s last 14 games played in January
- Crimson Tide are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games this season
- Crimson Tide are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Big 10 conference
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Alabama’s last 8 games played in January
Expert Final Score Prediction for Michigan vs AlabamaMichigan 30 – Alabama 38
Michigan Wolverines Odds
2020 Michigan Wolverines Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Michigan|
|Location||Ann Arbor, Michigan|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Michigan Stadium|
Michigan Wolverines Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Michigan Wolverines Game Odds, Wolverines Live Odds, This Weeks Michigan Wolverines team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Michigan team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wolverines Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Michigan NCAA Football News & other info on the Michigan Wolverines. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Michigan Wolverines Today!
- Florida vs Michigan 2018 Peach Bowl Odds & Pick
- 3 Reasons to Bet Against Michigan Wolverines in the 2018 Playoffs
- 3 Reasons to Bet on Michigan Wolverines for the 2018 Playoffs
- Michigan vs Ohio State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- Indiana vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Michigan vs Rutgers NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Penn State at Michigan NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- Maryland vs Michigan College Football Week 6 Odds & Preview
- How to Bet Nebraska vs Michigan College Football Week 4 Spread
- How to Bet SMU at Michigan NCAA Football Week 3 Odds
- Western Michigan vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 2 Lines
- Michigan vs Notre Dame 2018 NCAA Football Week 1 Odds
- Analyzing the 2018 NCAA Football Total Win Odds
- South Carolina vs. Michigan 2018 Outback Bowl Betting Preview
- Week 8 College Football Betting Preview & Pick for Michigan at Penn State
- Week 7 College Football Betting Lines & Preview for Michigan at Indiana
- Michigan at Purdue Week 4 College Football Lines & Expert Pick
- Air Force vs. Michigan NCAAF Spread & Preview for Week 3
2020 NCAA Football
Michigan Wolverines | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
NCAA Football Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Fee Free Card Deposits and a Great Sportsbook
I came to MyBookie as I heard of the fee Free credit card deposits. The mobile site, sportsbook, and great promos they have kept me here and I’m very happy with this site.
Great site, fast cash out
Easy to deposit, place bets and quick cash out. Also offer lots of live bets. Would highly recommend
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Mikhail, it’s so nice to hear that MyBookie gives you such a good experience. We invite you to click on below link for you to enjoy our new upcoming Promotions!