Tennessee Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Tennessee Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Indiana vs Tennessee 2019 Gator Bowl Betting Lines & Preview
It’s two unranked schools facing off in the Gator Bowl on Thursday night as surprising Indiana of the Big Ten takes on surging Tennessee of the SEC. The Vols are slight favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Indiana vs Tennessee Gator Bowl Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Thursday, 7 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Gator Bowl Betting Lines: Tennessee -1.5 (Total 52)
Indiana vs Tennessee Series HistoryTennessee leads the all-time series, 1-0, with a 27-22 win in the 1988 Peach Bowl.
Why Bet on Indiana?The Hoosiers had one of their best seasons in years at 8-4, closing with a 44-41 double-overtime win at Purdue. After throwing his third touchdown pass in the first overtime, Patrick Ramsey’s second 1-yard scoring run sent the Hoosiers home with the Old Oaken Bucket. Ramsey was 23 of 39 for 337 yards and ran 19 times for 42 yards.
It marked Ramsey’s first game with five total TDs, the first for a Hoosier since Tre Roberson’s six on Nov. 30, 2013, against Purdue, and his ninth-career game (3rd this season) with at least one passing and one rushing TD. The redshirt junior has 42 career passing touchdowns, tied with Antwaan Randle El for fourth-most in school history, and 13 career rushing scores. He is the fifth Hoosier to surpass 40 passing scores and the first since Nate Sudfeld (61, 2012-15). Indiana reached 30 points for the ninth time this season, tying the 2015 Hoosiers for the program record.
Top RankedWR Whop Philyor ranks among the Big Ten leaders in receptions (6.3 per game) and receiving yards (91 yards per game). He’s the seventh Indiana player to record 1,000 receiving yards in a season and leads the Big Ten with 489 yards after the catch.IU has won eight games for just the eighth time in program history and the first time since 1993. The Hoosiers own six eight-win (1993, 1988, 1987, 1979, 1905) and two nine-win (1967, 1945) campaigns. The Hoosiers’ fifth-conference win is tied for their third-most in program history (1993, 1991, 1988, 1979, 1945). The school record for conference wins is six (1987, 1967).
Indiana posted a winning conference record for the first time since 1993 (5-3). The Hoosiers aim for only their third nine-win season and first since 1967, when they shared the Big Ten title with Minnesota and Purdue.
The Hoosiers will be making their 12th bowl appearance, their first in the state of Florida and their third in the last five seasons. IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991 (Copper). The Hoosiers last squared off against an SEC foe on Sept. 20, 2014, a 31-27 victory at No. 18 Missouri, and hold a 27-21-1 mark (.561) all-time against SEC opponents.
- Points per Game: 32.58
- Passing Yards: 308.67
- Rushing Yards: 134.92
- Yards per Play: 6.08
- Points per Game: 24.50
- Passing Yards: 211.67
- Rushing Yards: 139.42
- Yards per Play: 5.38
Why Bet on Tennessee?The Vols were 1-5 at one point but won their final six games, capped by a 28-10 win over Vanderbilt on Nov. 30. It was the first time that UT closed the regular season on a five-game win streak for the first time since 2015. UT added a sixth consecutive win in 2015 with an Outback Bowl victory over Northwestern.
Freshman Eric Gray rushed for 246 yards and three touchdowns — including breakaways of 56 and 94 yards – vs. Vandy. Gray’s 246 yards were the most by a true freshman in Tennessee history, breaking the mark set by Jamal Lewis (232 yards) against Georgia in 1997. Gray became the 13th different Vol to rush for 200 or more yards in program history. Gray’s 246 yards are the most by any SEC player this season, surpassing Mississippi State’s Kylin Hill’s 232-yard game against Arkansas. Gray recorded the second-longest rushing touchdown in program history and 10th longest in SEC history on a 94-yard run with 8:36 remaining in the second quarter.
Redshirt senior Jauan Jennings recorded two receptions for 56 yards against Vanderbilt to claim sole possession of fifth-place on the all-time career receptions list (144). Entering the bowl game, Jennings has 2,126 career receiving yards, 144 receptions and 21 total touchdowns (18 receiving, 1 rushing, 2 passing.
SuspensionJennings, one of their best players and leaders, will be suspended for the first half of this game. He was suspended by the SEC after video showed him stepping on the head of a Vanderbilt player on the sideline after getting up from a tackle in Tennessee’s regular-season finale. Jennings was named the 2019 Tennessee Team MVP after finishing the regular season with 57 catches for 942 yards and scoring 9 TDs.
UT’s defense showed significant improvement during the five-game win streak, allowing only 14.2 points and 304 yards per game during the streak. In the first seven games, the Vols allowed 27 points and 360.7 yards per game.
Tennessee is in 53rd bowl all-time, which ranks tied for fourth among college football programs. UT is 28-24 all-time in bowl games. Tennessee is making its seventh appearance all-time in the Gator Bowl to tie with the Sugar Bowl for the most appearances in a bowl all-time by the Vols. UT is 4-2. The Vols have won four straight against the Big Ten – all bowl game victories against Nebraska (2016 Music City), Northwestern (2016 Outback), Iowa (2014 TaxSlayer) and Wisconsin (2007 Outback).
- Points per Game: 24.25
- Passing Yards: 220.00
- Rushing Yards: 144.83
- Yards per Play: 5.82
- Points per Game: 21.67
- Passing Yards: 191.25
- Rushing Yards: 145.83
- Yards per Play: 5.04
Indiana vs Tennessee 2019 Gator Bowl Betting Trends
- Volunteers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games this season
- Volunteers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in January
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tennessee’s last 7 games
- Hoosiers are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games this season
- Hoosiers are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games
Expert Final Score Prediction for Indiana vs TennesseeIndiana 26 – Tennessee 24
Tennessee Volunteers Odds
2020 Tennessee Volunteers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Tennessee|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Neyland Stadium|
Tennessee Volunteers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tennessee Volunteers Game Odds, Volunteers Live Odds, This Weeks Tennessee Volunteers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Tennessee team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Volunteers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Tennessee NCAA Football News & other info on the Tennessee Volunteers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tennessee Volunteers Today!
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 NCAA Football
Tennessee Volunteers | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
NCAA Football Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
Good lines and decent timing
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Jackson, we work hard to meet expectations like yours, we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Fee Free Card Deposits and a Great Sportsbook
I came to MyBookie as I heard of the fee Free credit card deposits. The mobile site, sportsbook, and great promos they have kept me here and I’m very happy with this site.