Ohio State Buckeyes
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
ohio state Schedule
ohio state Standings
ohio state Injuries
Most recent posts
Ohio State Buckeyes Headlines
2021 Ohio State Buckeyes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||The Ohio State University|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Value City Arena|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Ohio State Buckeyes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ohio State Buckeyes Game Odds, Buckeyes Live Odds, This Weeks Ohio State Buckeyes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ohio State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buckeyes Winning the March Madness, Ohio State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Ohio State Buckeyes . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes Today!
- #4 Illinois vs #7 Ohio State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis It seems as if there are Top-10 matchups in the Big Ten at least a few times a week, and there’s another on Saturday as No. 4 Illinois visits No. 7 Ohio State in the regular-season finale for both. The Illini may be short favorites on the NCAAB odds depending on the status of star Ayo Dosunmu. Illinois is Read More
- Indiana vs #4 Ohio State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo team outside of unbeaten Gonzaga and Baylor is playing better than No. 4 Ohio State right now and the Buckeyes will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds to continue their Big Ten winning streak at home vs. NCAA Tournament bubble team Indiana on Saturday. How to Bet Indiana at Ohio State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- #7 Ohio State vs #8 Iowa | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisHuge game in the Big Ten on Thursday and the only ranked matchup of the night nationally as No. 7 Ohio State visits No. 8 Iowa with the Hawkeyes favored on the NCAAB odds in a quick turnaround game. How to Bet Ohio State at Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7 PM ET Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena Read More
- No. 11 Rutgers vs No. 23 Ohio State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe game of the night around college basketball on Wednesday features a ranked matchup from the Big Ten as No. 11 Rutgers, a huge surprise, visits No. 23 Ohio State. The Buckeyes will be short favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Rutgers at Ohio State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 4:30 PM ET Where: Value Read More
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25The 2020-21 college basketball season is only two weeks away, and the Associated Press has released its preseason Top 25 with Gonzaga on top. Despite losing West Coast Conference Player of the Year Filip Petrusev, the Bulldogs received 28 first-place votes and 1,541 points from a 64-member national media panel. Division I College Basketball Rankings | 2020 Expert Analysis The Read More
- Illinois vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting OddsWe are in the final few days of the college basketball regular season, with March Madness now very much on the horizon. Tournament tickets have been punched, but there are still spots to be played for, with a ton of teams on the bubble and hoping that they can somehow do enough between now and the start of the postseason Read More
- Minnesota vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Odds & AnalysisIn the world of college sports, I think it is fair to say that you don’t really get the true measure of a team until they get into the thick of the conference schedule. It’s often easy to go out and treat non-conference foes and perceived lesser lights like a punching bag, but how a team reacts when they go Read More
- Nebraska vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & AnalysisThe first game on Tuesday’s college basketball schedule is from the Big Ten as No. 21 Ohio State, which is suddenly swooning, welcomes Nebraska, with the Buckeyes as heavy favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet Nebraska vs Ohio State College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Info When: Tuesday, 6:30 PM ET Where: Value City Arena, Columbus TV: Read More
- Ohio State vs Maryland 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickTwo of the top teams in the Big Ten throw down on Tuesday night when the Ohio State Buckeyes travel to Maryland to take on the Terrapins. Ohio State heads to Maryland off a couple of losses. Will the Buckeyes bounce back with a huge road victory? Or, will the Terps protect their home court? Check out our college basketball Read More
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Maryland vs Ohio State NCAA Basketball Spread & Expert Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 26th
- Gonzaga vs. FSU 2018 March Madness Preview & Pick
- 2018 March Madness Bracketology: Power 5 Conferences Teams
- College Basketball Lines & Game Preview: Rutgers vs. Ohio State
- Duke at North Carolina NCAA Basketball Odds & Betting Preview
- Ohio State at Purdue Game Info & College Basketball Betting Pick
- Ohio State at Maryland Spread, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Purdue at Ohio State Lines, Free Pick & TV Info
- Ohio State vs Michigan State Free NCAA Hoops Pick
- Sure Picks for the NCAA Basketball Weekend Games
- Iowa vs Ohio State College Hoops Odds Report
- Michigan State vs Ohio State NCAAB Spread Preview
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Early March Madness Betting Predictions
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Ohio State Buckeyes | 2021 March Madness
Ohio State Buckeyes | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.