Oklahoma State Cowboys
Oklahoma State Cowboys Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Oklahoma State Cowboys Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
oklahoma state Schedule
oklahoma state Standings
oklahoma state Injuries
Most recent posts
Oklahoma State Cowboys Headlines
2021 Oklahoma State Cowboys Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Oklahoma State University|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Gallagher-Iba Arena|
|Nickname||Cowboys, Cowgirls, Pokes|
|Mascot||Pistol Pete / Bullet|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Oklahoma State Cowboys Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oklahoma State Cowboys Game Odds, Cowboys Live Odds, This Weeks Oklahoma State Cowboys team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oklahoma State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cowboys Winning the March Madness, Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Oklahoma State Cowboys . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oklahoma State Cowboys Today!
- #12 Oklahoma State vs #10 West Virginia Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOklahoma State has the best freshman in the country in Cade Cunningham, but it’s not clear if he will be available for the Cowboys in their Big 12 Tournament opener against West Virginia on Thursday. OSU is the No. 5 seed and the Mountaineers the No. 4. WVU is +700 on the NCAAB odds to win this tournament and OSU Read More
- No. 17 Oklahoma State vs #3 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt could be a trap game for No. 3 Baylor on Thursday against surging and No. 17 Oklahoma State as the Bears clinched the Big 12 regular-season title on Tuesday in a terrific game vs. West Virginia. Baylor is a double-digit favorite, though, on the NCAAB odds vs. the Pokes. Baylor is +475 to win the national title and Oklahoma Read More
- #7 Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisWant to see the best freshman in the country and the likely No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft? Tune into Monday’s matchup between No. 7 Oklahoma and unranked Oklahoma State, which is led by super-frosh Cade Cunningham. The Sooners are short favorites in the immediate rematch for the Big 12 matchup and OU is +2600 to win Read More
- #2 Baylor vs Oklahoma State | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt could be a major trap game for unbeaten and second-ranked Baylor on Saturday as the Bears are off a huge win over Kansas and visit Oklahoma State and superstar freshman Cade Cunningham. Baylor will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Baylor at Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 2 PM ET Where: Read More
- Oklahoma vs No. 6 Kansas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOklahoma almost never wins at Kansas in college basketball, and the sixth-ranked Jayhawks will be sizable favorites on the NCAAB odds for Saturday’s Big 12 nationally televised matchup. How to Bet Oklahoma at Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 4:30 PM ET Where: Allen Fieldhouse TV: CBS Stream: CBS Sports app Radio:com Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Kansas Read More
- Oklahoma State vs Kansas NCAAB Lines, Preview and PicksThe Oklahoma State Cowboys will be looking to pull off the huge upset when they hit the road to take on the red-hot Kansas Jayhawks in their Big 12 conference clash on Monday night. With Kansas looking to extend its winning ways and Oklahoma State looking to keep up its own solid play as of late, let’s find out which Read More
- Texas Tech is Slight Favorite at the NCAAB Lines against Oklahoma StatePrior to, and during the course of, the college basketball season, there are teams that make the headlines more than the others. Before the season begins, all the talk is about the NCAAB lines favorites to win it all, but the talk then shifts to the teams that are actually playing well once the action gets underway. Through it all, Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble TeamsThe teams currently occupying the top 25 at this stage of the college basketball season can probably count themselves as being in the tournament. It would take a total collapse of the teams in that group for them to miss out, which might, in turn, open the door for teams currently on the bubble. That is arguably the worst place Read More
- Oklahoma State Vs Michigan Betting Picks & TV InfoThe 10th-seeded Oklahoma State Cowboys will look to snap out of the funk they’ve been in while cooling off the red-hot seventh-seeded Michigan Wolverines when the two championship longshot hopefuls square off in the first round of the Midwest Region in Indianapolis on Friday. Now, let’s find out more about the updated college basketball lines and see if the Cowboys Read More
- Baylor at Oklahoma State Spread, Pick & TV Info
- College Basketball Picks: Oklahoma State At Kansas
- Texas vs Oklahoma State NCAA Basketball Pick
- Bet the Bedlam Series Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State NCAA Hoops
- Tom Crean and Other Coaches on the Early 2015-16 NCAAB Betting Season Hot Seat
Sports in the State of Oklahoma
NCAA Teams | Division I
Oklahoma State Cowboys | 2021 March Madness
Oklahoma State Cowboys | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.