San Diego State Aztecs
San Diego State Aztecs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
San Diego State Aztecs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san diego state Schedule
san diego state Standings
san diego state Injuries
Most recent posts
San Diego State Aztecs Headlines
2021 San Diego State Aztecs Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||San Diego, California|
|Conference||Mountain West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Viejas Arena|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
San Diego State Aztecs Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Diego State Aztecs Game Odds, Aztecs Live Odds, This Weeks San Diego State Aztecs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest San Diego State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Aztecs Winning the March Madness, San Diego State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the San Diego State Aztecs . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Diego State Aztecs Today!
- BYU vs No. 18 San Diego State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFriday is always the lightest night of college basketball during the regular season, but there’s a very nice matchup this Friday as BYU visits No. 18 San Diego State. The Aztecs will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds for the unusual 2 p.m. ET Pacific start time. How to Bet BYU at San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- No. 24 San Diego State vs. No. 23 Arizona State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe lone ranked matchup in college basketball Thursday night features newly ranked No. 24 San Diego State of the Mountain West looking for an upset at Pac-12 favorite and No. 23 Arizona State with a national TV audience. How to Bet San Diego State at Arizona State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10 PM ET Where: Desert Read More
- 2020 San Diego State vs Boise State NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickUndefeated San Diego State heads to Idaho to battle the Boise State Broncos in a key Mountain West Conference matchup on Sunday. The Blue and Orange have a decent 17-9 record. They’re not assured of a bid to the Big Dance unless they get a quality win, though. Will the Broncos grab that quality win on Feb. 16? Or, will Read More
- New Mexico vs San Diego State NCAAB Odds, Preview & PickUndefeated San Diego State hosts rival New Mexico on Tuesday. Every game means something for the SDSU Aztecs. Because most consider the Mountain West a “B” conference, San Diego State must win every game to ensure a 1 or 2 seed. Will SDSU punish New Mexico and cover as a massive favorite? Or, will the Lobos keep this game close Read More
- San Diego State vs New Mexico 2020 College Basketball Lines & Betting AnalysisThe fourth ranked San Diego State Aztecs will look to keep their unblemished record intact when they hit the road to take on the are on the New Mexico Lobos in a mid-week matchup on Wednesday night. With the Lobos looking to get the home upset and San Diego State looking to remain red-hot, let’s find out which team is Read More
- Fresno State vs San Diego State 2019 College Basketball Lines & PickAs the calendar turns over to 2020, we are going to see a little shift in the college basketball schedule, as the non-conference games make way for the big rivalry games that will ultimately decide who wins each conference and who gets those coveted high seeds ahead of the tournament. Every single season, we see teams come storming out of Read More
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & PredictionPerhaps the best team you haven’t watched this season in NCAA basketball and it’s probably the best in the odds to win March Madness? That would be No. 6 Nevada of the Mountain West Conference as the Wolf Pack has just one loss all season and can inch closer to winning the regular-season conference title as a short college basketball Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Tips from the ProsWith the start of the 2018 NCAA Tournament just over 24 hours away, what could be better than some expert March Madness betting tips from the pros? Here are some expert picks, along with some College Basketball betting trend tips I searched far and wide for and that I think you’ll enjoy. 2018 March Madness Betting Tips from the Pros Read More
- Hottest NCAAB Tournament Bubble Teams To Bet OnThe NCAA tournament is this coming weekend, and there are several teams that are on the bubble. The bubble is certainly a place that you never know where you will be going once the tournament starts. Every year there are bubble teams that fizzle out of contention, and then there are bubble teams that shine and get hot at the Read More
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Diego State Aztecs | 2021 March Madness
San Diego State Aztecs | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.