Villanova Wildcats Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Villanova Wildcats Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Villanova Wildcats Headlines
2021 Villanova Wildcats Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|Mascot||Will D. Cat|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Villanova Wildcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Villanova Wildcats Game Odds, Wildcats Live Odds, This Weeks Villanova Wildcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Villanova team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wildcats Winning the March Madness, Villanova NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Villanova Wildcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Villanova Wildcats Today!
- #5 Villanova vs. #1 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFifth-seeded Villanova was a popular pick to be upset in Round 1 of the 2021 NCAA Tournament, but here the Wildcats are in Saturday’s Sweet 16 action against South Region No. 1 seed Baylor, which is a solid favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova vs. Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 5:15 PM ET Read More
- #14 Creighton vs #10 Villanova Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisHuge game in the Big East on Wednesday as first-place and 10th-ranked Villanova hosts second-place and No. 14 Creighton. Nova will be favored on the NCAAB odds and is +1800 to win the national title. The Bluejays are +3300. How to Bet Creighton at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8:30 PM ET Where: Finneran Pavilion TV: Read More
- #10 Villanova vs Butler Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisButler is having a hugely disappointing season to where the Bulldogs can really only play spoilers at this point. They will be sizable home underdogs on the NCAAB odds for Sunday’s Big East matchup against No. 10 Villanova. The Wildcats will be back in the Big Dance and are +1400 to win it all again. How to Bet Villanova at Read More
- UConn vs. No. 10 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisVillanova’s odds to win the national championship have gotten a bit higher following a loss to Creighton last time out, but the No. 10 Wildcats still control their destiny to win the Big East and will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds Saturday vs. UConn. How to Bet Connecticut at Villanova NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, Read More
- #5 Villanova vs #19 Creighton Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s the Game of the Year in the Big East on Saturday when No. 5 Villanova visits No. 19 Creighton. The Wildcats (13-2, 8-1 Big East) and Bluejays (15-5, 11-4) technically are tied for first in the conference. Villanova will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds Saturday. How to Bet Villanova at Creighton NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Read More
- Marquette vs #5 Villanova Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFifth-ranked Villanova is in control of its destiny to win the Big East regular-season title, but the Wildcats also have designs on a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. They will be solid home favorites on the NCAAB odds for Wednesday’s game vs. Marquette – which wouldn’t make the NCAA tourney as things stand. How to Bet Marquette at Read More
- #3 Villanova vs St. John’s | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThird-ranked Villanova remains the only team in the Big East without a conference loss and the Wildcats will be favored on the NCAAB odds to stay that way when they visit a dangerous St. John’s team on Wednesday. How to Bet Villanova at St. John’s NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Carnesecca Arena, Queens Read More
- #3 Villanova vs Seton Hall Route to March MadnessNo. 3 Villanova remains the only team without a loss in Big East play, but the Wildcats are definitely on upset alert when they visit dangerous Seton Hall on Saturday. Nova likely will be a short favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova at Seton Hall NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3 PM ET Where: Read More
- #3 Villanova vs UConn | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThird-ranked Villanova can’t clinch the Big East regular-season title on Thursday night with a win at unranked UConn, but the Wildcats can take another big step toward that goal. They will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Villanova at UConn NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: Gampel Pavilion TV: Fox Sports Read More
- Seton Hall vs #3 Villanova | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- Butler vs No. 7 Villanova | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- No. 3 Villanova vs. Boston College Highlights Opening Night Of NCAA Basketball Season
- Division I College Basketball Rankings: Gonzaga Leads Top 25
- Men’s College Basketball Preview: Villanova Is Team To Beat
- Villanova vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- St. John’s vs Villanova 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Villanova vs DePaul Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Butler 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game Info
- Villanova vs St. John’s 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Pick
- Butler vs Villanova 2020 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Kansas vs Villanova 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Marquette vs Villanova NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 25th
Sports in the State of Pennsylvania
NCAA Teams | Division I
Villanova Wildcats | 2021 March Madness
Villanova Wildcats | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.