In what is turning into a very strange season in the NFL, we have another oddity on Tuesday night, with the Buffalo Bills and Tennessee Titans. While the outcome of that game would change things, the NFJ has still gone ahead and released their latest power rankings. Please keep in mind that this piece was written before the Tuesday night game when looking at these rankings. As always, we will have a closer look at the top and bottom 5 teams so you can keep on betting against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 5 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Seattle Seahawks – It looked for a while as though the Seattle Seahawks were on to a beating against the Minnesota Vikings last weekend. Another brilliant performance from Russell Wilson brought the Seahawks tearing back to win it late and go to 5-0.
- Green Bay Packers – The Packers moved up a spot this week despite having a bye week last weekend. That’s not altogether surprising when you consider how good they have looked in compiling their perfect 4-0 record.
- Kansas City Chiefs – The Super Bowl champions took their first loss of the season over the weekend, taking a bit of a beating at the hands of the Las Vegas Raiders. They will have another tough one this week against the Buffalo Bills.
- Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens are a very healthy 4-1 heading into this week, and while they look good, they are not quite the offensive powerhouse they were last season. Baltimore will be on the road this weekend against Philly.
- Buffalo Bills – The Bills might well be in the conversation to be the #1 team in the rankings if they can come up with the win on Tuesday night. This is an elite football teams and one that could well be in the Super Bowl conversation.
- Denver Broncos – The Broncos are a little unlucky to have been hit by numerous injuries, falling to 1-3 in the process. There is a very good chance that things might get even worse this weekend, as they will be on the road to the Patriots.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Given all the players that departed in the offseason, we were all expecting the Jaguars to be poor this season. They have, though, been fun to watch, but they are still sitting at 1-4 after the first 5 weeks.
- Atlanta Falcons – This now looks like a team that has totally given up on the season. They are also now a team in search of a new coach and GM after the front office pulled the trigger on Monday morning.
- New York Giants – You don’t need to dig too deep to see where the problems lie for the New York Giants. They have been doing nothing on the offensive side of the football, which is not altogether surprising when you see that they are missing their biggest playmakers.
- New York Jets – You don’t ever hope to see a coach get fired, but that is the nature of the business. All signs would appear to point to Adam Gase being the next head coach to bite the bullet this season.
NFL Betting News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft