IndyCar Odds, Open-Wheel Racing North America Lines | 2021 Indy 500 Betting
IndyCar Odds, Open-Wheel Racing North America Lines | 2021 Indy 500 Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2021 IndyCar Odds
2021 IndyCar Betting Headlines & Racing News
|Jurisdiction||United States | Canada|
IndyCar 2021 Honda Indy 200 Betting Odds & Preview
The IndyCar season is now beyond the midway point and the race for top spot is really beginning to heat up. It seems to be the year of the young drivers, with Alex Palou at the top and Pato O’Ward in second. With 7 races still to come, there is no guarantee that either of those drivers will still be there once the season is all said and done, especially with some former champions sitting just off the pace. The funny thing heading to the Hindy Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio this weekend is that the current leader in the driver standings is not up among the four favorites to win. Let’s take a quick look at who is actually filling those spots so you can get ready to make your bets against their IndyCar odds.
2021 Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio | IndyCar Betting Analysis
Josef Newgarden (+350)
It has not been the best year for Newgarden to this point, as he is still looking for his first win of the season. That is all the more surprising when you consider that he has been consistently good for 3 or 4 wins per season for the last few years. With that in mind, you do get the sense that he is overdue for a win, which is perhaps why he is in as the favorite this weekend. While he doesn’t have a win in 2021, Newgarden has had some close calls, landing a trio of 2nd place finishes. Newgarden had a win at Mid-Ohio in 2017, plus he finished 2nd at that track last season. This might just be the week to play him.
Scott Dixon (+500)
Last season, Dixon got off to a flying start, winning the first 3 races of the season and then holding on to win another world championship. He got off to a very solid start this season, but he is going to have to come from behind if he is to repeat as champion in 2021. Dixon only has 1 win on the season, with that one coming back in the third race of the year. He has cooled off dramatically since then and has not even managed a podium finish in his last 6 races. He did get 4th last time out, so perhaps he is ready to have a good run this weekend. He won at Mid-Ohio in 2019, but he had a pair of 10th place finished at that track last season.
Will Power (+600)
Power won the world championship back in 2014 and has since never finished worse than 5th overall. He is going to be hard pushed to keep that run going this season, as he is way down in 12th and seemingly out of the running, even with 7 races still to come. The season actually started quite well, with Power finishing 2nd in Alabama, but other than a 3rd place finish last week, he has not been close to winning since. Mid-Ohio is a track that he seems to like, though, as he won there last season, so he might well be one to watch at a good price.
Colton Herta (+600)
If you had to use one word to describe Herta’s season to this point, it would be inconsistent. He has a win and a trio of top 5 finishes on top of that, but his performances in between those good ones are what have him languishing down in 9th in the driver standings. In the second race at Mid-Ohio last season, Herta picked up the win, so maybe worth a look this weekend.
2021 IndyCar Betting Odds & IndyCar Betting News
We offer the latest IndyCar Race Odds, IndyCar Live Odds, Race Props, Specials and Lines. The latest IndyCar stats, IndyCar Futures & Specials, News & other info on the IndyCar Betting Online.
- IndyCar 2021 REV Group Grand Prix Betting PreviewThroughout the course of a season, you expect every driver to have a series of ups and downs. The fact of the matter is that we rarely see a driver go to the top of the standings in IndyCar and stay there all the way to the end. It is the drive who can stay the most consistent and avoid Read More
- IndyCar 2021 Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix Race 1 Betting Odds & PreviewThe excitement, and the somewhat surprising result of the Indianapolis 500, is now in the rearview mirror, as IndyCar drivers now need to look ahead to the next race on the schedule. There is a lot to look at here, though, as we have a doubleheader set to go this coming weekend. Yes, there will be two races run in Read More
- Top 3 IndyCar Betting Predictions for the 2021 Indy 500The 105th running of the Indianapolis 500 is almost upon us, with this race always the one that highlights the IndyCar schedule. As always, the Indy 500 is a difficult race to handicap when you consider the level of talent taking to the track this weekend. Sure, there are some definite favorite, but this is a race that has delivered Read More
- IndyCar: Early Indy 500 Betting Odds & PredictionsThere are certain events that are so iconic that they transcend the sport to which they belomg. We are talking about events like the Super Bowl, the FIFA World Cup, and the Kentucky Derby. In the world of motor sports, there are few races as hyped as the Indianapolis 500. The 105th running of the Indianapolis 500 is almost upon Read More
- IndyCar 2021 GMR Grand Prix Betting Odds & PreviewWith 4 races of the season gone in IndyCar, we are all now beginning to look ahead to the Indianapolis 500. It is the biggest race on the schedule, but there is still some business to attend to before we get to that race. The drivers will be at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend on the road course for Read More
- IndyCar 2021 XPEL 375 Betting Odds & PreviewIt’s a great weekend to be a fan of IndyCar, as we have a doubleheader set to go at the Texas Motor Speedway. The first of the two races, the Genesys 300 is set to go on Saturday, with the XPEL375 coming on Sunday. It’s always tough for drivers to negotiate a doubleheader, as there are so many things that Read More
- IndyCar 2021 Genesys 300 Betting Odds & PreviewIt’s a great weekend to be a fan of IndyCar, as we have a doubleheader set to go at the Texas Motor Speedway. The first of the two races, the Genesys 300 is set to go on Saturday, with the XPEL375 coming on Sunday. It’s always tough for drivers to negotiate a doubleheader, as there are so many things that Read More
- 2021 Firestone GP Expert Analysis – IndyCar BettingThe 2021 IndyCar season kicked off in Alabama and it was a bit of a surprise winner, with Alex Palou taking the checkered flag. There were a couple of familiar faces joining Palou on the podium, but you do have to say that the result was unexpected. This week, the drivers will hit the streets of St. Petersburg for what Read More
- IndyCar: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Expert AnalysisHope springs eternal in the world of sports, but the hope for 2021 is that we get to see uninterrupted seasons across the board. This coming weekend, IndyCar will start their season with the first race of the year. The Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama will serve as the first race of the season and hopefully the first of Read More
- 2020 St. Petersburg GP Expert Analysis – IndyCar BettingThis weekend sees the final race of the IndyCar season, with the St. Petersburg Grand Prix the one that will decide who will be the champion. The reality is that the championship has already all but been decided, with Scott Dixon coming into the final race with a better than 99% chance of winning it all again. Josef Newgarden, who Read More
- Harvest GP Race 1 & 2 Expert Analysis – IndyCar BettingWe are getting down to the wire in IndyCar, with just 3 races left on the season. There are only 2 weekends left, though, as we will have another doubleheader going this weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Race 1 of the IndyCar Harvest GP will go on Friday night, with the second race of the doubleheader scheduled for Saturday. Read More
- Honda Indy 200 Odds & Pick – IndyCar BettingEach individual sport has taken their own approach to returning to action in the midst of a global pandemic. In most cases, fans are still absent, but other than that, things are different wherever you look. Some sports played in a bubble, while others traveled in a shortened season. In IndyCar, they have tried to make this season as normal Read More
- 2020 Bommarito Automotive Group Analysis – IndyCar BettingThere are only 4 races left on the season, and just 3 race weekends on the calendar, as there will be a couple of races going this weekend. The Bommarito Automotive Group Race 1 will go on Saturday, while Race 2 will be on Sunday. What that means is that there is very little time to make an impact on Read More
- Indianapolis 500 Odds & Pick – IndyCar BettingIn the world of sports, there are some events that are truly iconic, and which draw viewers who might only have a passing interest in a specific sport. We are talking about things like the Super Bowl, World Cup Final, the Kentucky Derby, and the Indianapolis 500. There is something about these great sporting events that draw in fans and Read More
- Iowa IndyCar 250s – IndyCar Odds & PicksThere are a couple of different ways to go when sports decide to return to action. Some such as the MLB, choose to go with a shorter season, while others try to cram in as many events as possible in a short space of time. In the world of IndyCar, it is the latter method that has been adopted, with Read More
2021 IndyCar Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
IndyCar Odds, Auto Racing Lines
IndyCar Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest IndyCar Reviews
MyBookie is a fantastic online shop. Great lines. Propbuilder is excellent and fun. Live chat is always helpful whenever you need. I switched from Bovada a year ago and havent looked back.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PAYOUT
The first time I had a withdrawal it took longer than what they claimed but they gave me some credit for my time. Since then they have been hitting their time windows of 24-48 hours to take from the account, and 24 hours for to get into my btc wallet. Their communication is a bit slower than wanted but their execution makes up for it.
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.