Arkansas Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Arkansas Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Arkansas Razorbacks Odds
2021 Arkansas Razorbacks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Arkansas|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Frank Broyles Field|
|Mascot||Tusk IV – via Stokes Family Farm & Big Red|
Arkansas vs No. 6 Florida Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Four games in the SEC have been postponed on Saturday due to the coronavirus, but Arkansas at No. 6 Florida is a go for now – although the Hogs will not have their head coach after he tested positive for COVID-19.
How to Bet Arkansas at Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Florida -17.5 (total 62.5)
These schools were not supposed to play this season but the reworked schedule paired them. They last did in 2016 when Florida lost 31-10 at Arkansas. The Hogs haven’t visited Gainesville since 2013. Arkansas has never won there. The two schools have met in the SEC Championship Game twice with the Gators taking both contests in 1995 (34-3) and 2006 (38-28). Florida leads the all-time series 9-2.
Why Bet on Arkansas? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe runaway leader for SEC Coach of the Year if not National Coach of the Year is Arkansas’ first-year Sam Pittman, but he will not be at this game after testing positive for COVID-19. Pittman, 58, had a PCR test from Sunday come back positive, according to the school. His follow-up PCR test from Monday morning also was positive. Defensive coordinator and former Missouri head coach Barry Odom will take over as the Razorbacks’ interim head coach.
That the Hogs are 3-3 is a shock as they were not expected to win a single game in the SEC this year – just like they didn’t in 2019 or 2018, either. They come off a 24-13 win over Tennessee last Saturday. Tennessee had a 13-0 leading heading into the second half, but Arkansas went on a 24-point run in the third quarter and the Vols never responded to it.
The Hogs outgained the Vols 413-292. Feleipe Franks (a transfer from Florida) threw for 215 yards and three touchdowns, seven different players hauled in at least one reception and the team picked up 198 yards on the ground.
Redshirt freshman defensive back Jalen Catalon earned SEC Defensive Player of the Week recognition for the first time in his career by making 12 tackles with an interception and a forced fumble in the win. The Razorbacks’ four SEC Defensive Player of the Week awards this year are the most in a single-season in school history. Catalon joined teammates Bumper Pool (Week 2), Joe Foucha (Week 2) and Grant Morgan (Week 4) as honorees. Despite playing one or two fewer games than most of the nation’s leaders, Arkansas’ 12 interceptions lead the nation.
Arkansas has won three of its first six SEC games for the first time since 2015 and three of its first six games overall since 2016. Franks has collected at least 200 passing yards in all six games this season and his 14 touchdown passes this year are the most by a Razorback QB since Austin Allen had 25 in 2016.
Sophomore WR Treylon Burks is 64 yards away from reaching 1,000 career receiving yards and has four touchdowns in the last three games. Against Tennessee, he was just five yards shy of recording his third consecutive 100+ yard receiving game.
Why Bet on Florida? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Gators (4-1) took control of the SEC East Division with a 44-28 domination of No. 5 Georgia last Saturday. Kyle Trask passed for a career-high 474 yards and four touchdowns, all coming in the first half, as the Florida offense flattened Georgia, which came in allowing only 300 yards per game, to the tune of 571 total yards for the Gators’ first win in the series since 2016.
Georgia led 14-0 early in the first quarter, but the rest of the half was all Gators, as UF outgained UGA 433 yards to just 44 in taking a 38-21 lead into the locker room.
The Gators now hold a one-game lead on the second-place Bulldogs, as well as the all-important head-to-head tiebreaker, with the rest of the other East Division careers teams at least two games back.
Trask is having monster season with 125 completions in 182 attempts (that’s 68.7 percent) for 1,815 yards, 22 touchdowns (with four in each of the last four games) and three interceptions. That TD total is one shy of the record-setting mark LSU’s Joe Burrow established through five games a season ago. Burrow went on to win the Heisman Trophy.
It’s not clear if UF will have star tight end Kyle Pitts for this one as he’s dealing with the effects of a concussion. Pitts was knocked out of the win over Georgia during the second quarter, as he was on the wrong end of a Lawrence Cine hit that left both players down on the turf. Pitts has been the best tight end in college football this season, as he is responsible for 24 receptions, 414 receiving yards and eight touchdowns.
UF’s 212 points are its highest total in any five-game stretch against SEC teams since 2008, when it totaled 241 in its last four league games and an SEC Championship Game victory over Alabama. The Gators’ 212 points are also their highest total through their first six games of a season since 2007, when they scored 214.
The Gators are coming off their 10th game of 500-plus total yards under Dan Mullen, six of which have come against SEC teams. In the 101 games spanning the 2010-17 seasons, UF had nine 500-yard outings, with five against SEC foes.
- Razorbacks are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Razorbacks are 2-14 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up win.
- Gators are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 conference games.
- Gators are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a home favorite.
- Razorbacks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
Expert PredictionFlorida 37, Arkansas 23
College Football Betting News
Arkansas Razorbacks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arkansas Razorbacks Game Odds, Razorbacks Live Odds, This Weeks Arkansas Razorbacks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arkansas team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Razorbacks Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Arkansas NCAA Football News & other info on the Arkansas Razorbacks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arkansas Razorbacks Today!
- Arkansas vs No. 6 Florida Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisFour games in the SEC have been postponed on Saturday due to the coronavirus, but Arkansas at No. 6 Florida is a go for now – although the Hogs will not have their head coach after he tested positive for COVID-19. How to Bet Arkansas at Florida NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7 PM ET Where: Ben Read More
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game InfoTop-ranked LSU has never been as big of a college football betting favorite against SEC competition as the Tigers are on Saturday against a really struggling Arkansas team. A win gets LSU into the SEC title game against East Division champion Georgia. How to Bet Arkansas at LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, 7 Read More
- Arkansas vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert PickWhile the top-ranked Alabama almost assuredly won’t have any problems getting past the lowly Arkansas Razorbacks in their Week 9 SEC matchup on Saturday, the Crimson Tide face the tall task of trying to cover the chalk as a near, five-touchdown favorite without starting quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. If you’re ready to find out if Alabama is the pick to win Read More
- Auburn vs Arkansas 2019 College Football Week 8 Betting Lines & AnalysisThe No. 11 Auburn Tigers have had two weeks to think about their first loss of the season, and they return to action this Saturday as a big road favorite on the college football odds at struggling Arkansas in SEC action. Auburn vs Arkansas College Football Week 8 Betting Lines & Game Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Razorback Stadium Read More
- Texas A&M vs Arkansas 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines & Game PreviewAs we head into Week 5 of the college football season, we are starting to see a definite separation between the teams at the top and the rest of the pack. While there is certainly still time for the current rankings to change, which they almost certainly will, the teams who have already taken a loss know that they really Read More
- Arkansas State vs Nevada 2018 Arizona Bowl Lines & Game PreviewSometimes teams enter a bowl game not wanting to be there. College football squads that had higher hopes for the season take no pleasure in playing in games like the Arizona Bowl. That’s not Arkansas State and Nevada, though. Both the Red Wolves and Wolf Pack are ecstatic to be playing on the same day as the College Football Playoff Read More
- Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & PickReally a largely meaningless game in the SEC on Saturday when No. 21 Mississippi State hosts Arkansas. The Hogs are one of the conference’s worst teams and playing out the string, while the Bulldogs are simply trying to improve their bowl opportunities. Mississippi State comes in as huge NCAAF Betting favorite. Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 12 Spread Read More
- LSU vs Arkansas NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & PickLSU has no shot to reach the SEC Championship Game or College Football Playoff, but the No. 9 Tigers are still in position for a major bowl game if they win out. They need to avoid a major letdown Saturday at a bad Arkansas team, which explains why the Tigers are NCAAF Betting favorites by two TD’s. LSU vs Arkansas Read More
- How to Bet Arkansas vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 5Both Texas A&M and Arkansas have new coaches this season: Jimbo Fisher and Chad Morris, respectively. The Hogs aren’t very good, while the Aggies need this one to boost their chances of reaching a bowl game. They are sizable NCAAF odds favorites against Arkansas in a neutral-site game outside Dallas. Arkansas vs Texas A&M NCAA Football Week 5 Odds & Prediction Read More
- How to Bet on Auburn at Arkansas NCAAF Lines & Week 8 Prediction
- Alabama is Top Favorite in College Football Week 7 Lines vs. Arkansas
- College Football 2016 Belk Bowl: Virginia Tech Vs Arkansas
- Week 13 College Football Odds: Arkansas At Missouri
- Arkansas at Mississippi State Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football Betting Lines: LSU At Arkansas
- Florida At Arkansas College Football Winning Predictions
- Arkansas at Auburn Betting Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss At Arkansas College Football Winning Predictions
- Alabama at Arkansas Odds & Free Pick
- Alcorn State At Arkansas Week 5 College Football Predictions
- Arkansas Vs Texas A&M College Football Expert Predictions
- Arkansas Vs TCU College Football Expert Predictions
- College Football Week 1 Louisiana Tech Vs Arkansas Free Picks
- Florida at Arkansas College Football Expert Predictions
- Arkansas at Auburn College Football Expert Predictions
- Kansas State vs. Arkansas 2015 Liberty Bowl Betting Preview
- Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Arkansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Arkansas Razorbacks Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Arkansas Razorbacks | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.