Arkansas Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Arkansas Razorbacks Odds
2020 Arkansas Razorbacks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Arkansas|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Frank Broyles Field|
|Mascot||Tusk IV – via Stokes Family Farm & Big Red|
How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info
Top-ranked LSU has never been as big of a college football betting favorite against SEC competition as the Tigers are on Saturday against a really struggling Arkansas team. A win gets LSU into the SEC title game against East Division champion Georgia.
How to Bet Arkansas at LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info
- When: Saturday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Tiger Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: Arkansas / LSU
- College Football Week 13 Lines: LSU -44 (total 69.5)
- Mostly Clear: 5°C/41°F
- Humidity: 83%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 6 mph NNW
- Cloud Cover: 24%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Last year, LSU beat Arkansas 24-17. Tigers QB Joe Burrow was 15 of 21 for 195 yards and a touchdown, and the Tigers allowed only 91 yards of Arkansas offense through three quarters. Justin Jefferson had six catches for 117 yards, including a 40-yard touchdown for the game’s first score. Ty Storey completed 19 of 38 passes for 200 yards and two touchdowns to tight end Cheyenne O’Grady for Arkansas. The Razorbacks managed only 216 yards of total offense — including 16 yards on the ground.
It will be the 65th meeting between the two programs, as LSU leads the all-time series, 40-22-2. The Tigers also lead in games played in Baton Rouge at 11-3-1. Arkansas’ last win over LSU came in Baton Rouge, as the Hogs won 31-14 on Nov. 14, 2015.
Why Bet on Arkansas?
The Razorbacks are 2-8 both straight-up and against the spread. They’ve covered only once in SEC play and are failing to cover by 10.7 points per game, the fourth-worst mark in the country. Arkansas has lost its past 17 SEC games and fired coach Chad Morris a few weeks ago. Saturday will mark the first game under interim head coach Barry Lunney Jr. Serving in his seventh season, Lunney Jr. has coached the Arkansas tight ends unit since 2013 and was in his first year as special teams coordinator.
The Hogs lost played on Nov. 9 and were embarrassed 45-19 at home by Western Kentucky and that’s when Morris was fired. Hilltoppers QB Ty Storey, who lost his job as Arkansas starting quarterback in 2018, transferred to Western Kentucky after that season. He threw for 213 yards and a score while rushing for two more in the win. Arkansas didn’t stop Storey or the Hilltoppers one time in the first half. Touchdown drives of 42, 75, 59, 73 and 68 yards paced Western Kentucky to a 35-7 halftime lead.
Freshman John Stephen Jones, grandson of Dallas Cowboys owner and former Razorbacks player Jerry Jones, was making his first start of the year. He was ineffective and was swapped out for freshman K.J. Jefferson. Together, the two freshmen combined to go 9 for 25 for 87 yards and two interceptions. Not year clear who will start this week.
Junior running back Rakeem Boyd had another stellar game against Western Kentucky, running for 185 yards on eight carries, scoring twice on 76 and 86-yard carries. It was the third-straight game he’s accumulated 100 or more yards in a game. He leads the team with 1,136 all-purpose yards, averaging 113.6 per game, good for sixth in the SEC and 51st nationally.
This will be the second time this season Arkansas has faced the top-ranked team in the country, both games on the road. It lost big at Alabama. The Razorbacks have won four games against a No. 1 opponent, the latest against LSU in a three-overtime thriller (50-48) in Baton Rouge in 2007.
- Average Score For: 22.30
- Total Yards: 353.50
- Pass Yards: 204.80
- Rush Yards: 148.70
- Average Score Against: 36.20
- Total Yards: 446.70
- Pass Yards: 221.30
- Rush Yards: 225.40
Why Bet on LSU?
This is the biggest spread in a game involving SEC teams since at least 1980 and the biggest LSU has ever been favored against an SEC foe.
The Tigers improved to 10-0 with a 58-37 win at Ole Miss last week. Joe Burrow, who is going to win the Heisman Trophy, set LSU’s single-season passing record and tossed five touchdowns. Burrow, LSU’s senior quarterback, completed 32-of-42 passes for a career-best 489 yards to give the Tigers a 10th win in 2019. In the process, he broke Rohan Davey’s 2001 yardage record (3,347) and stands at 3,687 through 10 games. Burrow completed a school-record 17-straight passes – including his last 16 of the first half – for 244 yards.
Ja’Marr Chase caught eight passes for 227 yards – fourth-most in LSU history – and became the first Tiger to record three-straight 100-yard games since Michael Clayton in 2003. With three touchdowns, Chase set LSU’s single-season record with 13. Justin Jefferson had a team-high nine catches for 112 yards with two touchdowns. The duo became the third in SEC history to reach 1,000 yards in the same season, joining LSU’s Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham Jr. in 2013, and Florida’s Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell in 2001.
Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire added his third-straight 100-yard game with career-best 172 yards on 23 carries with a touchdown. LSU’s 714 yards of total offense is its second-most in program history and most against an SEC opponent. The most by LSU was 746 against Rice in 1977.
LSU, winners of 11 straight dating back to last year, is 5-0 at home this year and have won six straight and 14 of its last 15 games in Tiger Stadium. Under Ed Orgeron, LSU is 21-1 when having a 100-yard rusher and the Tigers are 33-2 when scoring 20 points.
LSU leads the SEC in scoring offense (47.8), total offense (556.0), passing offense (390.3), first downs (27.6) and the Tigers are No. 2 in red zone offense (53-of-55). Burrow leads the SEC and ranks No. 2 in the nation in passing yards (3,687), passing yards per game (368.7), passing TDs (38), and points responsible for (248). LSU’s defense ranks No. 4 in the SEC in rushing yards per game (130.8), No. 9 in total defense (367.8) and scoring defense (23.8).
- Average Score For: 47.80
- Total Yards: 556
- Pass Yards: 390.30
- Rush Yards: 165.70
- Average Score Against: 23.80
- Total Yards: 367.80
- Pass Yards: 237
- Rush Yards: 130.80
College Football Week 13 Betting Trends for Arkansas vs LSU
- Arkansas is 0-5 ATS in the last 5 games
- Arkansas is 0-7 SU in the last 7 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Arkansas’ last 6 games played in November
- LSU is 8-2-2 ATS in the last 12 games
- LSU is 10-0 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went OVER in 10 of LSU’s last 13 games
Arkansas vs LSU Expert Prediction
LSU 55, Arkansas 14
More College Football Week 13 Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arkansas Razorbacks Game Odds, Razorbacks Live Odds, This Weeks Arkansas Razorbacks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arkansas team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Razorbacks Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Arkansas NCAA Football News & other info on the Arkansas Razorbacks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arkansas Razorbacks Today!
- Alabama is Top Favorite in College Football Week 7 Lines vs. Arkansas
- College Football 2016 Belk Bowl: Virginia Tech Vs Arkansas
- Week 13 College Football Odds: Arkansas At Missouri
- Arkansas at Mississippi State Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football Betting Lines: LSU At Arkansas
- Florida At Arkansas College Football Winning Predictions
- Arkansas at Auburn Betting Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss At Arkansas College Football Winning Predictions
- Alabama at Arkansas Odds & Free Pick
- Alcorn State At Arkansas Week 5 College Football Predictions
- Arkansas Vs Texas A&M College Football Expert Predictions
- Arkansas Vs TCU College Football Expert Predictions
- College Football Week 1 Louisiana Tech Vs Arkansas Free Picks
- Florida at Arkansas College Football Expert Predictions
- Arkansas at Auburn College Football Expert Predictions
- Kansas State vs. Arkansas 2015 Liberty Bowl Betting Preview
- Arkansas vs Mississippi State NCAA Football Odds Preview
- Alabama vs Arkansas NCAA Football Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Arkansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Arkansas Razorbacks Odds | 2020 NCAA Football
Arkansas Razorbacks | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.